Mountain Trooper

Reaction score
I'm almost liking the look, because he looks like Scarif/Assault tank trooper, but I'm not going to build up the ST part of my collection.

Reaction score
Mountain Trooper is a repack of the one issued in the First Order set.
which I am fine with. I didn’t need another Kylo. I hope the Mountain Trooper won’t be hard to get. I might have to enlist some help getting a few of these figures.

Reaction score
I'd maybe snag this guy if I saw him and then try to pretend as hard as I can that it's an OT trooper. No FO/ST stuff allowed in my displays...

Reaction score
I'd maybe snag this guy if I saw him and then try to pretend as hard as I can that it's an OT trooper. No FO/ST stuff allowed in my displays...
It's so easy to pretend he's an OT trooper. The helmet is a cross between the Range Trooper and the Shoretrooper with a Scout visor. The body armor looks like shoretrooper and patrol trooper armor. The legs are so close to a shore trooper I almost wonder if any thing was changed besides the color. :p
Even the Blaster looks OT.

Reaction score
Does this trooper appear in the comics? Cannot find anything as to why it exists...

Reaction score
Back when he was first revealed I saw someone mentioned he was originally a SOLO design that got canned.

My guess is Hasbro, like the Patrol Trooper, has already gotten pretty far in development, so he ended up in this set. His rifle on the box is an E-22, and the figure comes with a modified E-11.

I display him with my OT stuff. As far as canon I don't believe there is any. Just a concept trooper getting recycled in a set and we all still go crazy for it.

Reaction score
Does this trooper appear in the comics? Cannot find anything as to why it exists...
Nope, invented wholesale for that set. I'm sure one of the Galaxy's Edge stories will eventually include them, but for now it's just a fun figure original design

Reaction score
It's so easy to pretend he's an OT trooper. The helmet is a cross between the Range Trooper and the Shoretrooper with a Scout visor. The body armor looks like shoretrooper and patrol trooper armor. The legs are so close to a shore trooper I almost wonder if any thing was changed besides the color. :p
Even the Blaster looks OT.
Yep,
Just what I’ve been thinking. I will definitely buying a few of these guys.

Reaction score
I just hope that this one and Hondo are available online, because Target Exclusives are just as bad as Walmart for me. None are closer than 80 miles away, they never hold Collectibles and I'm not about to drive that far on chance..

Granted there be some sort of reason why Disney Park Exclusives cannot be sold on Pulse, I feel it would be much simpler/easier than relying on Target. Or any other brick and mortar establishment, especially given our current circumstances.

Reaction score
Where exactly was this Mountain Trooper ever featured?
Did not see him in Resistance, or any of the Force Awake, Last Jedi, Rise of Skywalker trilogy either...just trying to place him....

Reaction score
Correct, I have one in the First Order GE 3-pack, but was wondering if they are tied to anything concrete in the Star Wars universe...seems they are not...
Mountain troopers were a stormtroopervariant in the Stormtrooper Corps of the First Order. They were notably deployed on Batuu, and their armor was reminiscent of the old Imperial Coastal defender stormtroopers.
thats the full entry at wookieepedia

Reaction score
Back when the Mountain Trooper was first revealed people seemed to be hinting that there was going to be people in costume at the park. Like it was a unique trooper variant you would encounter walking around Galaxy’s Edge. Either those hints were wrong or plans changed.

Reaction score
What was the ETA on this one, end of Fall or next year? Since I have to travel more than 80 miles to the nearest target I'll of course need to plan a Road Trip! thanks for teh DPCI I'll need that for reconnaissance.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Do we even know if all Targets are suppose to get these? If anyone who works at Target at the store level can confirm this. I know in my WTB thread someone did say all Targets but I am not sure. Here is the list of stores with the Disney section. I hate it when I hear a million different things.
Easy answer is grab the DPCI #’s from the yakface.com home page and start checking for inventory spikes on Popfindr or Brickseek. If not on the floor, ask someone in Elect. for help.

Reaction score
I have an uneasy feeling that these aren't going to be any easier to find than if they were still only sold at Disney.

Reaction score
Did this Trooper ever show up in the resistance animated show? I do like the look so will try and pick one up if hes easily obtainable this side of the pond