Most Wanted : Rebels

Reaction score
Did a search, couldn't find anything

Just was thinking about, when Hasbro ever get back to do a few more figures based on the Rebels show, I would love to get a

*behold*

Seventh Sister Inquisitor with the likeness of Sarah Michelle Gellar, as she voiced her 😊😊
Sure, Sarah doesn't look as pointy and skinny, but I definatly would love to have SW-Buffy on the shelves 😍

What the chance for that ? They could partly reuse Second Sister I guess

Reaction score
Did a search, couldn't find anything

Just was thinking about, when Hasbro ever get back to do a few more figures based on the Rebels show, I would love to get a

*behold*

Seventh Sister Inquisitor with the likeness of Sarah Michelle Gellar, as she voiced her 😊😊
Sure, Sarah doesn't look as pointy and skinny, but I definatly would love to have SW-Buffy on the shelves 😍

What the chance for that ? They could partly reuse Second Sister I guess
If they re-use the other sister, sure it can be done fairly quickly, but it would have to be tweaked in some ways, else it would just be third release of second sister.
And the other point being that for some reason, the rebels figures were very slow to be made, as I recall it. So it would probably be a long wait too.When they finally completed the crew with Zeb I got the feeling it was like a big hurdle they had finally crossed and could leave those behind for now. I have no proof or anything, just a feeling.

But couple that sister with an Agent Kallus/Rebel Kallus :)

Reaction score
If they re-use the other sister, sure it can be done fairly quickly, but it would have to be tweaked in some ways, else it would just be third release of second sister.
That's true, though the helmet for the Seventh sister is a little different from the one for the Second:

And, of course, the Seventh Sister could either have a swappable face, a removable helmet...or just default to not having the mask.

I'd be down for that. I also very much want a Grand Inquisitor -- rewatching the first season recently, I had forgotten just how much he was the main antagonist. (Also could be a path-of-reused-parts towards getting a Jedi Temple Guard.)

For other characters, I would agree with AP-5, Fenn Rau, and Ursa Wren. Really, any of the Mandalorians...Gar Saxon would be cool, covering both Rebels and TCW. I'll also once again make the case that we need a Saw Gerrera figure...they could pull from his Rebels look. And a Rebels Maul might appeal to people who want a Solo Maul...the basic design remains the same, especially the lightsaber.

But I'm with Oofa: if I could only have one, it would be Kallus. Preferably in his ISB outfit, since then he could fit in with Imperial displays as well as Rebels-oriented ones. But it would be nice to get a Rebel/Hot Kallus swappable head, if not a whole second figure.

Reaction score
I sure as hell hope they aren't yet done with the rebels line. :) I still expect to see:

The Grand-Inquisitor
I'm pretty sure this figure would sell really well. It's a sith-like imperial alien with a double lightsaber. What's not to love?

Agent Kallus
Same as the inquisitor. It's an ISB-Officer in battle-mode with a cool helmet and a big gun. This should be a no-brainer.

Old Man Rex
The clones always seem to sell and Rex is a beloved character. I see little risk in producing him.

Fenn Rau
It's a mandalorian in a cool and unique armor. Could ride on the mando-hype.

Stuff I'd like but don't expect to see:

Ketsu
I'm not really fond of the character, but I love the design. She's a bounty hunter with a really cool suit - especially the helmet. Might be worth a shot.

Governor Price
Customizers might appreciate a female imperial officer and it could be a re-use investment in the future for female imperial officers like Katy O'Brians character or Sloan etc. I'm sure we will see more female officers on screen.

Old Jho
I'd love to have an Ithorian, but somehow I doubt hasbro is ever going to give us "Cantina alien number x". Old Jho only had a small role, but at least he had a name. So Hasbro could write something on the package other than "appeared in the background". Same is true for Vizargo, by the way.

Commander Sato
The chances of getting a figure of him are propably somewhere between zero and... less than zero. Still, I kinda love his design and we don't have enough rebel leaders.

Also, Hasbro could safe a little money and give us a "gaming greatest" Hera:

Lot's of re-use there (entire lower body, head). They could do the same with a Sabine in "Landing party" mode.

Reaction score
I sure as hell hope they aren't yet done with the rebels line. :) I still expect to see:

The Grand-Inquisitor
I'm pretty sure this figure would sell really well. It's a sith-like imperial alien with a double lightsaber. What's not to love?

Agent Kallus
Same as the inquisitor. It's an ISB-Officer in battle-mode with a cool helmet and a big gun. This should be a no-brainer.

Old Man Rex
The clones always seem to sell and Rex is a beloved character. I see little risk in producing him.

Fenn Rau
It's a mandalorian in a cool and unique armor. Could ride on the mando-hype.

Stuff I'd like but don't expect to see:

Ketsu
I'm not really fond of the character, but I love the design. She's a bounty hunter with a really cool suit - especially the helmet. Might be worth a shot.

Governor Price
Customizers might appreciate a female imperial officer and it could be a re-use investment in the future for female imperial officers like Katy O'Brians character or Sloan etc. I'm sure we will see more female officers on screen.

Old Jho
I'd love to have an Ithorian, but somehow I doubt hasbro is ever going to give us "Cantina alien number x". Old Jho only had a small role, but at least he had a name. So Hasbro could write something on the package other than "appeared in the background". Same is true for Vizargo, by the way.

Commander Sato
The chances of getting a figure of him are propably somewhere between zero and... less than zero. Still, I kinda love his design and we don't have enough rebel leaders.

Lot's of re-use there (entire lower body, head). They could do the same with a Sabine in "Landing party" mode.
Of course, how could I forget the Grand Inquisitor.

And as Dafydd and CLan says... the mandalorians and Maul from the show too.

Reaction score
Pretty much agree with what everyone else has said. My Top five . . .

1. Grand Inquisitor
2. Agent Kallus
3. Seventh Sister
4. Fenn Rau
5. Governor Pryce

Reaction score
-Grand Inquisitor
-Kallus (imperial)
-Fenn Rau
-Imperial Mandalorian
-Gar Saxon
-Ursa Wren
-Rukh
-Old Man Rex
-Old Man Maul

Also would love to see the Ghost crew in later season guises, especially Sabine w/ Darksaber

Reaction score
Honesty I don't want much more form Rebels in 6'' Scale other than the Grand Inquisitor and maybe a few others from his unit. Some were cool designs. Might even be interested in Fenn Rau, though not that funky flight suit version but a full on Mando look. As well as possibly Ketsu because she's a Bounty Hunter and a cool design.

Otherwise I would prefer most of them to be in TVC to align with the bulk of my collection.

Please, just no. There are enough repaints as it is not to mention this particular figure get reissued once already with supposed face print tech, so I'm good. If they want to repaint her into a different character, I wouldn't be opposed to that.

Reaction score
Rukh is a must IMO. He would look great beside Thrawn.

Other than that Fenn Rau and the Grand Iquisitor are on the top of my list.
Agreed 100%. Grand Inquisitor would be my no.1, then Rukh, then maybe old man Maul or another inquisitor. But I’d also love the Grand Inquisitor in his temple guard outfit!

Reaction score
I love Rebels and would gladly accept more figures for the shelf! Guaranteed purchases (in no particular order):

Fenn Rau (Concord Dawn)
Rex
AP-5
Lando
Leia
Grand Inquisitor
ISB Agent Kallus
Rebel Agent Kallus
Kanan (seasons 3/4)
Ezra (seasons 3/4)
Maul
Seventh Sister
Saw Guerrera
Ruhk
Ursa Wren
Tristan Wren
Gar Saxon
Imperial Mandalorian
Sabine (any/all of her season 2/3/4 appearances)
AT-PT Driver

Reaction score
Grand Inquisitor
Rex
Maul
Fenn Rau (Concord Dawn)
Agent Kallus
Kanan (Season 3/4 - 2 headsculpts)
Ezra (Season 3)
The Bendu (Deluxe) – sure, it'd be out of scale, but it is such a unique design and mysterious character. Besides, it would scale okay with 3 3/4" figures

Reaction score
My pal Tim made a custom Grand Inquisitor for me. It would be nice if Hasbro got around to making more "Rebels" figures (particularly the Inquisitors, Kallus, Pryce, etc) but I have a feeling their focus is going to be on these upcoming Disney+ shows for the next few years...so I'm not holding my breath.

Attachments

Reaction score
My pal Tim made a custom Grand Inquisitor for me. It would be nice if Hasbro got around to making more "Rebels" figures (particularly the Inquisitors, Kallus, Pryce, etc) but I have a feeling their focus is going to be on these upcoming Disney+ shows for the next few years...so I'm not holding my breath.
With so much media to cover these days I do not expect much if anything from older properties aside form OT characters.

Reaction score
True, the market will probably be stuffed like a Thanksgiving Turkey, if they are to honor all those shows coming.
Note that I wrote market and not shelves.
But first off they owe us a couple of Boba's :cool:

Reaction score
I really like the AT-DP drivers. There were also a few different paint versions of them, I'd be cool with any.

What I'd also really like are Vizago's Security Droids. Another used concept design, they've already made this in 3.75 size, once in the Rebels line and once in the old Legacy line. And that one had surprisingly fantastic articulation. It would work great in this size too, and I think would be pretty popular. Plus would also be good for repaints.

Reaction score
Interesting idea though would you want them articulated like the figures or more like static accessories? Because Schleich offers a pretty good assortment of creatures to use interim.

Unless they start including them with the figures I don't know how possible something like that could be, I don't really see these figures as "world build" like the old 3.75'' scale used to be. Most people collect just the character to display on shelf or desk, not set up environments etc.

Just look at Snake Eyes they couldn't even include Timber in any version, too costly for an accessory I guess. though with the mention of a Blurgg being possible in a Q&A perhaps Hasbro is coming around to this idea more. Still, I feel that Rebels way back in that rearview mirror too far to be consider for ancillaries like that. Only way would be if they showed up in new media.

Reaction score
I would hope for articulation, I have the Clone wars monsters from the Genosis Arena, I realize I display my figures differently
20210411_210806.jpg
with Sand and Ferns and moss to provide a world feeling (Thumbnail as an example) , so I may be in the minority here. I will check out Schleich, had not heard of them. Thanks for the tip!

Reaction score
For what it's worth, I'm sure some of the rebels characters will show up in those future... shows. Ezra seems like a safe bet, I'd be surprised if we would not see Sabine in Mandos third season, Hondo is - like Thanos - inevitable and Hera/Jace/Chopper and Zeb may have some cameos as well.

Reaction score
I second what @SpectreOne said @SameJacket .

Considering we already had Ahsoka in The Mandalorian, and she's getting her own show, there is no way we have seen the last of other characters from Rebels (we have to have Ezra if we're getting Thrawn).

However, even if you want figures from the Rebels era, I'm sure we will get more of those eventually. While the focus will likely be on figures for all of the new programs, it's not like Hasbro has ever stopped producing figures for the older films and shows (at least the ones which sell well).