Most hilarious face sculpts v2

GNT

Reaction score
Since the first thread has passed the limit please carry on here with Star Wars figures whove got hilarious face sculpts.

Reaction score

"Psst... guys. hey guys. I'm cool too, right? I am a Jedi like my father before me. Right?"

"I should NOT have sampled Jabba's menu. That sun-baked burrito was a mistake. Oh yeah, do what now? Rescue the prisoners, sure. Hold on. Oh god."

Boba Fett has tracked down his impostor, and there's only one way to settle the score-- Guitar Hero.

Reaction score
I always thought that the ROTS AT-TE gunner figure was cross-eyed

Reaction score
That guy in the mando armor reminds me of Miles Papaysain from season 5 of 24

Reaction score
Trying to make toys look like these "celebrities" is like an old joke. It was funny back in '04 when someone said "Hey the Riekken figure looks like John Kerry", but ever since then, it's gotten about as funny as "you know you're a redneck if..."

Face sculpts are funny, yes, but stretching (and I mean REALLY stretching) comparisons to famous faces (which aren't really famous) is lame.

The thread title is "Most Hilarious Face sculpts", not "most D-list celebrity look-alike face sculpts". I hate this one:

Looks like he'd been 'brown-nosing' his boss... Still just a poor face sculpt. It's just fug.

Reaction score
Here's a few ideas...

Sharad Hett and Michael Ironside

Nick Sant and King Friday

General Weir and Yul Brynner

Fenn Shysha and Tim Roth

Reaction score
Ugh. Maybe we should tell knock knock jokes and do the macarena while watching the youtube video of "the Star Wars kid". Those things never got old either...

Reaction score
MisterKenobi said:
Ugh. Maybe we should tell knock knock jokes and do the macarena while watching the youtube video of "the Star Wars kid". Those things never got old either...
MisterKenobi, I just realized that we are... what is the term... and I use this politely... nemeses? Mirror opposites! We have the same namesake, only I went with an goofy informal twist while you went serious and formal. I don't have an official arch-enemy yet-- would you like the honor?

Also, knock knock!

Reaction score
Kaboozie, Kenobi's got a LOT of people who can't stand him. He seems to take issue A LOT with what other people consider "fun". Just put him on ignore. you'll be a lot happier.

Reaction score
hm. I'm sorry to hear that. Why, Kenobi? This isn't a serious message board about serious issues, it's Star Wars. I think we're here mostly to lighten up and get away from things for a bit. I know I am. I'll agree that some of the likeness comparisons might a bit of a reach, but so what? Why be judgmental? We're all having fun here, and as the saying goes-- dying is easy, comedy is hard. Heeeyyy macarena!

Reaction score
DagMarus said:
Tell me that isn't Liam Neeson.
I see it. Oskar Schindler wishes he could fit more people in his B-Wing.
The movie that's playing in my head right now is SO WRONG.

Reaction score
Obi_Wan_Kaboozie said:
hm. I'm sorry to hear that. Why, Kenobi? This isn't a serious message board about serious issues, it's Star Wars. I think we're here mostly to lighten up and get away from things for a bit. I know I am. I'll agree that some of the likeness comparisons might a bit of a reach, but so what? Why be judgmental? We're all having fun here, and as the saying goes-- dying is easy, comedy is hard. Heeeyyy macarena!
I've also had some issues with MisterKenobi. But I totally agree with you! We're here to talk about what it the main priority of this board, STAR WARS! If someone gets on you back, why would they? They should know the best thing to do is ignore something another member has done and forgive it, except if they hurt you, don't attack back, REPORT! The only thing you should be upset here on this board is they cheap quality of some CW figures! (
) But I'm serious. Obi_Wan_Kaboozie just said it. Now back to the figures, shall we?

Reaction score
I don't think a pic would be appropriate kid.

Google it if you must know.

Reaction score
I still say Lepira looks like Jerry Seinfeld. Especially with that weird blank look on his face. Like Jerry just heard some stupid idea from Kramer.

Reaction score
According to what he said, he thought you were talking about the thread in general. I didn't even see you addressing that you were talking about that specific post. But, I guess you DID comment.