Mos Espa Arena Battle Pack

GNT

Reaction score
Looks like it contains Anakin, Sebulba and 2 pit droids

Reaction score
This pack looks fantastic, can't tell if thats a new c3p0 but im buying it regardless... Can't wait for the launch of this Episode 1 line.... And I'm really an OT guy!

Reaction score
Looks like a removable pod racer helmet for Anakin? If so, I believe that's a first, the original had the helmet sculpted on.

Reaction score
Well, I guess now we know that what they did with all of the leftover TPM figures from 1999.

GNT

Reaction score
Well, I guess now we know that what they did with all of the leftover TPM figures from 1999.
They saved them for all these years ;) Looks like the POTJ version since he has articulated knees and comes with the same accessory that figure came with.

Reaction score
Technically speaking we never even got a podracer Anakin outside of the Anakin podracer vehicle pack in, to my knowledge.
Which they are apparently and nonsensically leaving out of Anakin's Podracer re-release. While pre-posed that figure still looks amazing, and it's the perfect fit for the vehicle. I do wonder how well this here included POTJ Mechanic repainted version will manage to pilot his Podracer.

Reaction score
I started collecting right before Ep III, so for someone like me all this Ep I stuff coming out is really a good thing. The only figure I have from this pack is Ep I Anakin without the articulated knees. I've always wanted some pit droids so I will get this for sure.

Reaction score
Is 3po new? He doesn't look like the E1 figure. Still crappy though.