Mos Eisley citizen

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Ever since the Indy figs have been on deep discount, I've had my eye on Sallah for some potential Tatooine residents. So I took one, cut his dress into a skirt, cut off his boots and replaced them with Luke boots, added a utility belt, used a VTAC Bespin Luke head with hair painted black, and basically repainted everything. This guy is seen several times walking around the cantina exterior.

Reaction score
Nice paint job. I have a similar character using a Luke body and hat, Joe head and GIjoe Alex coat.

Its the only way I can get rid of my surplus Lukes!!!

Reaction score
Looks awesome!

Very creative!

I have 2 extra Sallahs. Maybe I need a third!

Reaction score
Mos Eisley citizen looks amazing! Great to find a use for the VTAC Bespin Luke head too! (Since it does not look anything like Luke!)

Reaction score
Seeing as how most Luke heads look nothing like Luke, they do lend themselves to other characters. This is a very nice custom. He has kind of a stooped over look though, could just be the posing. Nice job. Indy figs for a buck...how can you go wrong?

Reaction score
Love this custom! Looks like I'm gonna have to find a Sallah now. I'm surprized EU hasn't given this guy a name yet. I always call him Starkiller Kid from the Marvel Comic series. Btw where is the vest from?

Reaction score
Great use of the Sallah body and the paint apps are sublime. Excellent highlights on his shirt, by the way.

Reaction score
Great job on this one!! - you cannot have enough citizens running about..seing that lucasfiilm can make everyone of then som kind of influential figurehead in the star wars universe! LOL! Keep forgetting about the Indy figs...thanks for posting this!

sith_fire30

Reaction score
That's probably the best "Mos Eisley" guy I've seen!! Seeing as how my local Wal-Mart has Sallah's on clearance for $1. I'm gonna have to make this guy this weekend!!

Thanks for the inspiration!!

Jason

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I think to be completely accurate, his floppy hat is supposed to be brown? I have to check...

Reaction score
Daigo_Bah said:
Thanks guys! I think to be completely accurate, his floppy hat is supposed to be brown? I have to check...
You are correct. I think the first time you see him is from behind with the Ronto in the same scene when watching the SE version which I was a couple of days ago and it looks like a similar color to his vest. Man is that ever a run-on sentence.

Reaction score

More tan than brown. Don't know why Luke wasted his time driving. Mos Eisley Man beat him there by walking!!!

Jason