Mos Eisley Cantina 1/6 Statues: Looking for More

Reaction score
Sorry Julian, knew in my head you’d be on the ball with the mini-helmets..., just rushing about earlier & no time to check. To be fair I bet I’ve read the question that often on the Q&A thread it’s probably just burned into my brain now & therefore just a question we have no answer to rather than like others, a question we are awaiting an answer to (as you said, the poll was 150 years ago now, certainly seems it anyway). :)

Reaction score
We can't always remember everything everyone does :) I do think we should keep insisting on those mini helmets and if you are willing to keep that torch lit, please do so. We are not alone in this fight. All for one and one for all, and Yes We Can :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I NEED MORE 1/6 CANTINA ALIENS FOR MY BAR SCENE !
HELP ME BITHBANDLEADER !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Maybe if we keep asking , we can get them to make some more. Worst case they say No. Best case they actually make a few more !

Reaction score
Ok guys , just got off GENTLE GIANT’s FB page and I see that they made a post asking what other 1/6 scale cantina aliens we would like to see made ! So , there’s a chance this might be happening ! Nows your chance to go there and let em know your ideas for your favorite cantina aliens. Take a second and go let them know you’re interested in seeing more cantina scene 1/6 statues being made. Let’s get this going Scummers !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Ok guys , just got off GENTLE GIANT’s FB page and I see that they made a post asking what other 1/6 scale cantina aliens we would like to see made ! So , there’s a chance this might be happening ! Nows your chance to go there and let em know your ideas for your favorite cantina aliens. Take a second and go let them know you’re interested in seeing more cantina scene 1/6 statues being made. Let’s get this going Scummers !

Good to know. I don't have an active Facebook account any longer, thanks to Facebook but hell, anyone from here with one and interested in pushing for this, please copy and paste over there the results we have so far for the statue. Here are the result so far, and let's keep those votes going! ....

MOS EISLEY CANTINA 1/6 SCALE STATUES
*The one character you'd like to see next*

- Hammerhead: catch

- Hammerhead : Django

- Hammerhead: LightSword

- Hammerhead: DC1376

- Hem Dazon: ATATDRIVER

- Duros : BenObi_70

- Wuher: bighead5

- Kardue'sai'Malloc: kevb0977

- Clone_Wolf: Dr. Evazan

Last edited:
Reaction score
Did you let them know on their FB page ? We need to let hem know we’re interested in more of these.

you have a link to that? I went to GG on FB and see nothing about it.

Reaction score
Surprised there isn’t more interest in this thread. I know collectors would like to see more of these guys.

Reaction score
I think for the most part people seem to concentrate on mini busts and look at statues as a second option, at least here, as mini busts have always been the main focus. There's also a lot of talk now about SDCC releases and the Holiday Fett. Give it a month or so, when it is all boring again, and I'm almost sure there will be a better reaction to the thread. Personally I would love to see more of these statues made. We should keep bringing up this thread from time to time as a reminder. For those folks doing Facebook, Twitter or any other social media that are interested in seeing more of these statues made, keep posting more about it there so GG can notice there is interest for them. GG seems to like Facebook better as a way of communication.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Surprised there isn’t more interest in this thread. I know collectors would like to see more of these guys.

Are you really that surprised? GG customers base is much smaller than it used to be. This place use to be rocking. Not very many people here these days and GG did that to themselves. Poor business practices and Quality control has changed them. Many collectors gave GG the finger when they pulled the Rock Star BS and limited runs on pieces they knew would be hot. People dont like that. It worked for a little while, but you cant treat your customers like crap and expect to keep them long term.

Reaction score
I have three GG statues, all from AOTC (Padme Snowbunny from TCW original cartoon, Clonetrooper and Zam Wessell). I love all three of them! I used to own the ROTS Vader too, which to this day is still one of my favorite Vader statues. I like their statues quite a bit actually, but it has to be characters I am interested in and 1/6 scale, not 1/4. To GG's credit they do seem to do more off the grid characters like Zam, Cantina Aliens, etc. and I think if they did more of those then the reception might be better since SS only seem to do Vader, Boba, Maul, rinse and repeat.

But who am I kidding, half the people would complain about the obscure character getting a statue and not one of the OT main core characters getting one instead LOL :).

Lastly, I like some of their mini busts but they are never a priority buy for me. I only own a handful as is. I prefer a nice 1/5 or 1/6 scale statue any day over a mini bust personally.

Reaction score
I had a few more of their 1/6 scale statues years ago , but sold a bunch during one of my purges. Now the cantina aliens are the main characters of interest to me in that statue line. Although I’ll most likely pick up the Rey and BB8 statues.

Reaction score
Space is why I don’t care for more statues, plus you guys picked a character that they’ve made several times already & unfortunately that for me made it uninteresting too..., like my Hammerhead mini-busts but got him covered personally now. :)

Reaction score
No problem, Kev. You collect what you like as it best fits your space. Others that are interested should push for it. I'll be pushing for an Ephant Mon mini bust in the future as that is my most wanted mini bust, but that's another story. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hammerhead would be a buy for me. I will say the only fear is I love it and it opens pandora's box, because then I have to hunt down the others from the past :rolleyes:. To this day I really do love the Snaggletooth one as well, just never got around to buying it.

Reaction score
Snags is cool especially since they did the blue Snags. I dont care that it's not movie correct.

Reaction score
Snags is cool especially since they did the blue Snags. I dont care that it's not movie correct.

You see and I do care. It's my least favorite of the three cantina statues for that exact reason. I want a creature seen on screen not one based on some old toy.

Reaction score
That’s why some of us only buy movie accurate pieces , and others buy both movie accurate items and things that remind of of our childhood , or just look cool , or make us laugh. Gentle Giant creates products for both types of collectors , and I for one am thankful for it.

Reaction score
That’s why some of us only buy movie accurate pieces , and others buy both movie accurate items and things that remind of of our childhood , or just look cool , or make us laugh. Gentle Giant creates products for both types of collectors , and I for one am thankful for it.

I agree with this 100%. All except two of my statues are not movie accurate, most are artistic representations like Snowbunny Padme, Mythos Vader, XM Boba Fett and SS McQuarries. It's also why I love the Blue Snaggletooth one as well!

Nothing wrong with those that want 100% accurate from the screen either, I just find these ones more visually interesting.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ice cream man for $120.00? :)
Ok, I’d be happy with nearly any character that’s not been made before. lol ;) I’m hoping they’ll make Tessek next but then I’ll be plugging Ephant Mon on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter after that as you always support me with what I’d like to see made so trying to see what you want made is a priority for me when it comes to new characters being turned into mini-busts. There are so many characters I’d love to see made, I think it’ll be never ending really but it’s always nice to have new collectibles to look forward to so it’d be a sad day when nothing else is wanted from collectors.

Reaction score
Let's give this one a bump and see how we are feeling about more of these Cantina statues a year later. I'm all for them and will continue to be. GG, are you reading us? B)

Reaction score
Let's give this one a bump and see how we are feeling about more of these Cantina statues a year later. I'm all for them and will continue to be. GG, are you reading us? B)
No matter what they will be pointing fir no good reason.

Reaction score
I hear you. I look at my three 1/6 scale Cantina alien statues and wonder if we'll ever get to see any others. Apparently this is something they have no interest to produce, at least not for now.
I know I’m biased but surely a Hammerhead cantina statue wouldn’t sell any less than the recent Executioner trooper or Solo Chewbacca statues. I know they have to share the love around and produce items from different lines yet I feel like they are straying away from the OT more and more.

Reaction score
I know I’m biased but surely a Hammerhead cantina statue wouldn’t sell any less than the recent Executioner trooper or Solo Chewbacca statues. I know they have to share the love around and produce items from different lines yet I feel like they are straying away from the OT more and more.
I'm sure some OT will be offered when the PGM renewal comes around, you know.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Chuck , ask em to make more 1/6 cantina alien statues !

Yeah. Many folks are depressed enough, locked up in their houses, no movie theaters opened, no gyms opened, no restaurants opened, no places to go to, only hearing bad news about people dying worldwide on every TV channel, unemployment numbers growing, economies collapsing. Most likely not even a SDCC this year due to the pandemic, no news about the PGM gifts getting here (despite the pointing finger sculpts). It would be nice to see some light at the end of the tunnel, something to look forward to other than the overpriced Vader statue, some requested product being made/announced for those of us with an interest in OT mini busts and statues. Just wishful thinking, I know. But hey, there isn't much more to do these days.:cry::D

Last edited: