Moroff & Scarif Stormtrooper Squad Leader

Reaction score
If you thought that was toxic, it's a good thing you missed the 5POA vs. SA wars back in 2013/14.

Reaction score
I don't know why, but I bought this 2-pack the other day. Guess I wanted the Squad Leader. I just wish they made the skirt piece a separate piece. That would have made it much better in my eyes.

However, for Moroff, his backpack is so huge that I found that it works perfectly for my 6" figures. Here's my Resistance Trooper with it.

Reaction score
If you take off the stupid projectiles he's actually got it on in the film shots. I suggest the bin is were they go, along with mine.

Reaction score
So just curious, does anyone think Moroff was originally supposed to be on Scarif with them? I mean why else would they pack a blink and you miss him creature that was on Jedha with a trooper from Scarif?

JVM

Reaction score
So just curious, does anyone think Moroff was originally supposed to be on Scarif with them? I mean why else would they pack a blink and you miss him creature that was on Jedha with a trooper from Scarif?
He's also included in a LEGO set. LEGO has never been quick to add background aliens when not necessary (i.e. Jabba's Palace sets) so it seems very likely he was cut down. Moroff is lucky his design is cool enough to keep him moving.

Reaction score
He's also included in a LEGO set. LEGO has never been quick to add background aliens when not necessary (i.e. Jabba's Palace sets) so it seems very likely he was cut down. Moroff is lucky his design is cool enough to keep him moving.
He was actually planned to have a bigger role, but ultimately got edited out. He's neither rebel, or imperial. He's a highest bidder type guy. Don't know exact reasons why they didn't utilize him more, but he is pretty interesting.

Reaction score
Okay yeah I figured he must have been, like C2-B5, I just hadn't heard anything. I mean he does have a cool design it's just weird when we get merchandise that doesn't quite match up with the movie due to editing and reshoots *cough*Zuvio*cough*

Reaction score
Okay yeah I figured he must have been, like C2-B5, I just hadn't heard anything. I mean he does have a cool design it's just weird when we get merchandise that doesn't quite match up with the movie due to editing and reshoots *cough*Zuvio*cough*
It's nothing new, the same thing happened with Return of the Jedi. General Madine was supposed to have a much bigger role in the final battle, but all of that ended up getting cut. However, Kenner was already past the point of no return with Madine's action figure and he was released along with other "blink and you miss them" characters like Klaatu, Pruneface, the Nikto, etc.

Reaction score
C2B5 is there. On the left of the screen in the main corridor in the base (the bit they filmed in the tube station).

Reaction score
It's nothing new, the same thing happened with Return of the Jedi. General Madine was supposed to have a much bigger role in the final battle, but all of that ended up getting cut. However, Kenner was already past the point of no return with Madine's action figure and he was released along with other "blink and you miss them" characters like Klaatu, Pruneface, the Nikto, etc.
Yeah, I think Madine was there as a stand in, if Ackbar didn't work out too well, they filmed all his scenes again with Madine as a plan B.

Reaction score
I would have like more Madine action, I really like his EU story. Although, maybe his scenes were cut because the just didn't seem right. Hence why we only get a speech from him.

Reaction score
I didn't even know about Madine's figure, but then again I grew up with POTF2 figures, not the original Kenner figures.

Reaction score
2.5 years later I finally found this 2 pack at TRU. Finally cleaning out their warehouse!

Reaction score
My TRU shuttered a few weeks ago. But as they began the purge there was an absolute glut of R1 merchandise that showed up. Stuff that was never on the shelves during the theatrical run.

Reaction score
I might have to pick up another one of these sets. There was a Gigoran in SOLO who was in the breakout scene, and it looked an awful lot like Moroff.