More force awakens minifigs leaked

Reaction score
2 more leaked figures. One of them is the coolest looking figure yet imho. The Unkar Henchman is sweet looking and worth discussing.
Is it a droid? Cyborg? Humanoid? I'm not sure but I really like the look.
I'm going to guess maybe he is one of kylo rens henchmen?

The other is a Death Star gunner whos helmet looks strange and his printing is very plain. Must be hard to be a gunner when you can't see...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't know what in the Sam Hill the black mini figure is. Looks like Darth Vader smashed a DS Trooper helmet into his face. The rest are pretty cool. I like Rey's goggle/hood combo. I more interested in the New Order mini figures though.m

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't know what in the Sam Hill the black mini figure is. Looks like Darth Vader smashed a DS Trooper helmet into his face.
On Groove Bricks they say it looks like a Death Star Gunner but refer to it as some sort of imperial ground crew...no one knows exactly what it is.

I feel like it is sort of a mash up between these two:

Last edited:
Reaction score
My first impression on that figure in the middle is that Bender snuck into the set of the Star Wars movie. o-o

Reaction score
Death Star gunners aim at planets, so I guess they don't need to see so well out of their gear to hit a target that big. No wait, they did have those big turbo lasers to shoot, too, but they didn't seem to swivel so quick, so maybe peripheral vision wasn't needed for those either. :)

Reaction score
That's a First Order ground crew, according to the supposed list of minifigs in all the sets. It's entirely possible the helmet is transparent from the inside, in-universe, or has screens built into it--tho then there's the question of how those screens acquire their data, if there's no obvious camera on the outside of the helmet.

The middle guy's an Unkar Henchman, someone we'll see on Jakku, and will be packed with that Rey in the Rey's Speeder set.

GNT

Reaction score
That's a First Order ground crew, according to the supposed list of minifigs in all the sets. It's entirely possible the helmet is transparent from the inside, in-universe, or has screens built into it--tho then there's the question of how those screens acquire their data, if there's no obvious camera on the outside of the helmet.

The middle guy's an Unkar Henchman, someone we'll see on Jakku, and will be packed with that Rey in the Rey's Speeder set.
It's a movie, they don't need cameras on the sides of helmets for a built in screen to work, it can work because it just can :p

Reaction score

Maybe a somewhat passing resemblance? These are the cannon fodder troopers from live-action movie, Masters of the Universe.