more finds in the great lakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: IG-88

M-59 & Mound Wal*Mart this morning had a lone VOTC Lando and a lone ESB DVD figure set. Everything else was the usual figures.

A guy I work with picked up the only two Scout Troopers this morning at the 15 mile and Utica Meijer. So now I've finally got one.

Reaction score

Has anyone else noticed any Targets marking the VOTC figures down to $5.99? Not clearance either. Normal white price stickers and even the peg tags were $5.99.

Too bad the one I was at only had Hans and Bens.

Reaction score

Whole lotta nothing today... except getting Battlefront for my PC. Now just to see how badly it runs on my underpowered rig. (Only thing that meets reqs is memory, which I triple the req)

Closest I saw to a "get" was a pair of OTC Greedos. This run included KMart, Target, and Meijers in Roch Hills.

Reaction score

miller rd target in flint has jack

i did find 2 otc hand-standing lukes at the tru.

so i have 2 extra hand stand luke's for trade,also thanks to Ybb

Reaction score
Re: JDINITE

while coming back from toy run i see this guy driving a Black Envoy with a plate of JDINITE now is it one of you guys or perhaps a scalper?

Reaction score
Re: JDINITE

It's not my license plate. I can confirm that Linden Rd TRU and Miller Rd Target have nothing exciting. I also stopped by KB at Genessee Valley Mall and Corunna Rd Wal-Mart only to find nothing. Thanks to Peep Yoda Commander Boi for scoring me a Phoenix!

Looking for: OTC Han in ATST outfit, Death Star Vader, and scanning trooper

Reaction score

I also found Scout troopers at Meijer Monroe yesterday. Nothing else exciting around here. Waiting on the Scanning Trooper and VOTC ROTJ.

Reaction score
Re: just chit chat

this is a simple question who was the highest ever rank member in the michigan board?

Reaction score

Yoda_B_Vader said:
this is a simple question who was the highest ever rank member in the michigan board?
Why does it matter what your "rank" is? This thread is for posting your finds.

Reaction score

Yoda_B_Vader said:
You do oh great posting troll.......
anyways... Nothing new in the metro Grand Rapids Area. Unless you are still looking for the first wave of otc figures or VOTC figures. Has anyone who ordered the holographic Emperor received theirs yet???

Reaction score

Wal*Mart on M-59 and Gratiot has their OTC figures at $3.62. Nothing great there, but if anyone is looking for extras of the older OTCs, they have a lot.

Reaction score

PeepYodaBoi, I think your post-padding is getting a little old. Impress us with the quality of your posts, not the quantity.

Speaking of not being impressed, that describes my mood after making a Jackson run yesterday. Absolutely nothing new at the Target, TRU and Meijer's up there. Unless you consider scores of VOTC Hans, Bens and Leias to be "new." Bleh.

And my holo Emperor is set to arrive Friday
I'll let you guys know the condition of the card.

Reaction score

royalguard96 said:
PeepYodaBoi, I think your post-padding is getting a little old. Impress us with the quality of your posts, not the quantity.
Aaaahhh...the simple things you worry about until you meet the right woman. Peep will change. The boards will go on.

Reaction score

[JoePesci] I meet the right woman every night, but then I come home to you, ma! [/JoePesci]

Reaction score

One dog goes east...one dog goes west...so what?!!

whatta movie

Reaction score
Re: Slave 1

Used the product code # trick at Target today and found what most others find. The Slave 1 was in stock but not on the shelves. I found a nice stock person who went and grabbed three out of the back and I was able to get mine at 15% off. It was surprisingly easy to get assistance. Two remained on the shelf after I left. For anyone who missed it, the scanner number is 087-06-0310.

Reaction score
Re: Slave 1

kengar said:
Used the product code # trick at Target today and found what most others find. The Slave 1 was in stock but not on the shelves. I found a nice stock person who went and grabbed three out of the back and I was able to get mine at 15% off. It was surprisingly easy to get assistance. Two remained on the shelf after I left. For anyone who missed it, the scanner number is 087-06-0310.
If only I had saved my receipt for a price adjustment.

Status
Not open for further replies.