more finds in the great lakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
2nd Cantina 3 pack?

I didn't know a second Cantina 3pack was coming out? Whats in it?

Reaction score
Re: 2nd Cantina 3 pack?

Turpulus said:
I didn't know a second Cantina 3pack was coming out? Whats in it?
Its the first item on the main Rebelscum page right now, go look.

Reaction score
Re: Celebration 3

I'll definitely be there. Unlike C2, going to be there for the full four days this time.

Reaction score

I also will definitely be at C3 for all four days next year. By the way, Meijer at 13 and Little Mack has plenty of Tuskens, Jawas, and Snowtroopers on an end cap.

Reaction score

i will be going on friday, saturday and sunday. my wife book a room at the embassy suites, which i believe is right across the street from the rca dome, today.

target by lakeside has two j'quilles for anyone that missed it the first time around or is looking for second one

Reaction score
Re: Nothing!

Nothing really new on any of my runs either. Meijer Monroe put out an Empire case of VOTC last night/this morning with one each of the first eight figures, all remain. Sometimes I hate going in there at night, the stock guy looks like the son from the 'Burbs and he creeps me out.

Target and Kmart both have pretty good supplies of the Bespin wave and Kmart has plenty of Cantina scene 1, so much for this being rare.

Walmart Monroe had no good OTC except for a couple Tie Pilots. They also have no less than twenty each of VOTC ANH. I can forget ever finding the ROTJ wave there. Those things will be there until next summer.

Reaction score

Incredible no finds for me as well...

Commerce Target and Meijers
Wixom Target and Meijers
Novi TRU

good grief.

Reaction score

Snowmaker said:
Guess we're back to the audio clip in my signature summing it up.
Ain't that the truth. If you haven't clicked on Snow's audio clip...please do.

by the way...we had over 220 at the castle tonight. Not one Scummer to be found. Shame on y'all.

Reaction score

well good morning peeps i found something new this morning

at court st walmart in flint has about 6 a piece of the rotj votc wave,i picked up a set but didnt have enough for a second.sorry

peep says latta hatta

Reaction score

Yoda_Boi said:
well good morning peeps i found something new this morning

at court st walmart in flint has about 6 a piece of the rotj votc wave,i picked up a set but didnt have enough for a second.sorry

peep says latta hatta
That's okay Peepy Pants. I found mine last week.

Reaction score

BILLFREELYSHOW, i noticed when i found a case of the ROTJ VOTC at target last week that it included one lando and one vader along with the four new figs - no c-3po. that c-3po might become a tough find.

Reaction score

It looked like VOTC Luke was gonna be tough to find. Now he warms pegs. Can this happen with 3PO? Is there any other case assortments he may be included in?

Reaction score

i think there is a case breakdown of 2 vader,2 3po,2 yoda,and 2 lando so there is a chance you can find him

Reaction score

Good score today over at Toys R Us at 13 1/2 and Gratiot. I found the ROTJ VOTC R2, Stormtrooper and Boba Fett. They did not have Chewbacca. All that remained as of about 4:30 was a few Bobas and Storms, no R2s left. They also had one Darth and one Lando on the pegs.

For anyone that didn't buy the DVDs yet, Toys R Us has a Buy 2, Get 1 Free on all DVDs this week. Not a bad deal if you know two others that need it, because it works out to $33.33 a piece.

Reaction score

We got the Galactic Heroes bounty hunter wave in today(Novi Target). I bought 1 set and, there was still one set on the pegs when I left at 4.

Reaction score

I haven't found crap lately. They told me nothing new came in on the truck at TRU today, but that's ended up being wrong a couple times recently. I'm going back first thing in the morning. I still need the Gammorean Guard, Bib, Scanner, 2 each of VOTC ROTJ and carded VOTC Lando and 3PO.

Reaction score

target in shelby had the votc rotj wave. i scored a boba adn the stormies. there still is a lando and vader for anyone that want's them

Reaction score

What the hell? I hit 2 Targets, TRU and a Meijer today and NOTHING. I want my VOTC Jedi figures.

Reaction score

Save your gas. White Lake Wal-Mart still has no new figures. The pegs are clogged with older crap, so it will be a while before we see anything new here.

Reaction score

Nothing new in Monroe all week. Target still has a set of the Tusken Unleashed wave if anybody still needs it. They have also marked down the ANH wave of VOTC to $5.99. Other than that, Snowmaker's sig sums it up indeed.

Reaction score

Bespin Wave at the Commerce Target. Nothing at the Commerce Meijer, Wal-mart, Target and Meijer on 8 MIle and Haggerty.

Reaction score

miller rd target and kmart have diddly squat.linden rd tru has bespin wave and lots of it,but i did find a ML6 phoenix so YBB you will have a PM

Reaction score

I picked up an extra J'Quille at the Target by Lakeside. Nothing else good there figure-wise.

They had the Bounty Hunter Galactic Heroes there, sans the Boba/Dengar set, so I didn't buy any.

Reaction score

Big thanks to Darkksith for helping me with some of the new OTC figures! Now I only need Han ATST, Darth Vader (Death Star) and the Scanning Trooper.

The Target and Meijer at Great Lakes Crossing had nothing new at either place.

Reaction score

I gotta thank Juvyd for snagging VOTC 3PO, and good ole' YBB for brokering the deal for me. Thanks a bunch fellas!

Vintage is complete, GH is complete (for now), all I'm looking for is the Scanning dude.

Ahhh yes!

Reaction score

There are so many VOTC Hans, Obi-Wans and Leias around here, I doubt any of my area stores will ever get around to ordering the ROJ wave. I saw Lando once, and the Vader and Yoda figures twice. Never seen the OTC Jawas or Snowtrooper out here either

Reaction score
Re: IG-88

Muskegon
Walmart had at least 8 IG-88 yesterday along with Luke bespin, Bossk, Tie pilot.

TRU nothing new.

Meijer had 10 Jawas & Snowtroopers for you army builders.

Target Unleashed Aayla

Reaction score

Grand Rapids as of 10:30 am
Target 54th nothing new
Meijer 54th had only 1 each VOTC C-3PO & Lando, also two scout troopers left after I bought an extra.

Reaction score

if anybody is looking for otc scout troopers i spotted about five or six at the auburn hils meijer by the video / dvd section.

Status
Not open for further replies.