more finds in the great lakes part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: ROTJ VOTC

SpamWesell said:
But, it's those childish qualities we all like about you.

Don't be a baby. Buy some.
Nah, I have better things to spend my money on. They were $5.49 and just didn't seem worth it.

Oh, and Teddy Ruxpin's a pu$$y.

Reaction score

I bet if they made a concept stormtrooper Galatic Hero you'd be in. No wait...you wouldn't be able to find one.

F Ruxpin.

Could you imagine Plo's reaction to this meaningless chatter?

Anyway, back to a report...those ROTJ VOTC are still at Target in Brighton, except R2.

Reaction score

SpamWesell said:
Anyway, back to a report...those ROTJ VOTC are still at Target in Brighton, except R2.
I've hit a total of 15 stores in the last 36 hours and not a one had any of those!

Reaction score

That'd be a reeeeaaal long hike from new baltimore to brighton.

hey, as YBB tells me...patience

Reaction score

Got my Chewies and Stormies from Amazon today. It's taking serious restraint to leave the second Stormie in the package for my carded set, it's an awesome toy. Now if I can just find another 3PO I'll be set. I have a feeling he's going to be the hardest one to get in the long run.

Reaction score
Re: Crap

Didn't find anything new or exciting SW wise today at Flint TRU (Linden Rd), Target (Miller Rd), Wal-Mart (Corunna Rd) or Meijer (Hill Rd). I did score a 12" Wonder Woman at the Hill Rd Meijer and got B-Wing his Vader carrying case (B-Wing you have a PM). Is anyone going to the Comic Con this Saturday and Sunday? I'll be there early Saturday morning with my sons (they are threatening to wear their jedi costumes). Hope to see some of you there!

PS: someone on another board claim they found the 2nd Cantina set at a KMart. Keep you eyes open for this to hit here soon!

Reaction score

They're drying up I think, my Walmart is out.

I haven't found a thing this week. If you like Galactic Heroes (Snowmaker), Meijer Monroe still has the entire newest case hiding out on an endcap above the Incredibles figures. Other than that there's nothing in Monroe this week.

Kmart has completely sold out of OTC and now they are back to the three Ack Med Beqs and Imp Digs they had all summer. I wish I could get that second Cantina set so I could stop going in there.

Reaction score

YBB

Got your PM - thanks for snagging me a Vader case!

Snowbi-Wan - I haven't seen one of these cases at any of the WalMarts that I frequent - Commerce, Livonia, Taylor and the website is already sold out of the Vader case. They don't appear to be very plentiful on ebay either.

Reaction score

Again

Meijers Brighton had a ton of VOTC ROTJ Chewies, Landos, R2 (my bad on a previous post) Vader and stormtroopers. No Goldenrod. they had one Aayla unleashed as well as the red clone trooper unleashed.

Reaction score

SpamWesell said:
Again

Meijers Brighton had a ton of VOTC ROTJ Chewies, Landos, R2 (my bad on a previous post) Vader and stormtroopers. No Goldenrod. they had one Aayla unleashed as well as the red clone trooper unleashed.

My stupid luck, those very figures I am going nuts over trying to find, but today I stumble upon 7 Y-Wings at the Madison Heights TRU, and I don't even want the damn thing! Ugliest thing I've ever seen and its not worth $30 when the last one at Target was only $20 and it came with just as much. Its just that this new one has the exhaust pieces already on the ship.

Some good news though, a friend of mine found his extra Concept Stormtroopers.

Reaction score

first things first the TRU Y-Wing is Known as the G-wing and seciondly both the hill rd meijers and center rd meijers in flint has nothing

Reaction score

Thanks to Snowmaker I found the GH Bounty Huners at KMart in Chesterfield today. There was an extra Fett/Dengar and Bossk/4Lom when I left. Nothing else of any consequence found today.

Reaction score

Snowbi_wan, Did you go to the Meijer at 13 & Gratiot as part of your whirlwind tour? I found 1 VOTC Chewbacca, and 2 VOTC Stormtroopers there today @5:15pm. I left 1 Stormtrooper.

Reaction score
Re: Comic Con

Helped a friend set up his booth at the Comic Con tonight and saw some neat stuff. Several vendors had the transition wave (Pablo Jill, Yarua, etc) for sale at $8 each. They looked great, but I passed for now as I'm sure they will be plentiful at retail in a few weeks. Also saw the silver Vader, it looked cool too (didn't see a price).Lots of cool DVDs, figures and comics and the prices weren't really too bad.

Also nice to meet B-Wing and put a name with a face.

Reaction score

Black_Dog_of_the_Sith said:
Snowbi_wan, Did you go to the Meijer at 13 & Gratiot as part of your whirlwind tour? I found 1 VOTC Chewbacca, and 2 VOTC Stormtroopers there today @5:15pm. I left 1 Stormtrooper.

No, I don't go near that one. Wish I had thought of stopping there on the way home from Wayne State though.

Reaction score

Well, you guys convinced me to pick up one of two Vader cases that were left at the Chesterfield Wal*Mart. They also still had 2 OTC General Madines and an AT-ST Han.

Chesterfield Target still has a VOTC Lando hanging there.

Reaction score

Walmart.com has VOTC Boba and Stormtrooper in stock right now, but I'm not paying $15.46 for a Stormtrooper.

Reaction score

Meijer in Royal Oak has 4 VOTC Stormtroopers, no other ROTJ figures though. TRU in Madison Heights also had 2 Y-Wings left, I'm waiting for the Silver Vader promo before I get this though.

Reaction score

Scored a Holographic Emperor at the comic con this morning for $15, not too bad. I really like it, it is a cool figure. Right after I got mine, I told my buddy about the deal and he went over to get one. The guy had just raised the price to $25, what a weasel! Saw tons of older SW figures, ships and playsets at very resonable prices. If you have any holes in the collection, this may be the place to fill them.

Reaction score

Okemos Target and Meijer (East Lansing area) both had the Aayla Unleashed wave, as did the Lake Lansing Rd. Meijer. I got the only Aayla at Target but both Meijer's still had two each of Tusken, Bossk and Aayla. Not much else new to speak of `round these parts. I'll be checking the South and West side tomorrow.

Reaction score
flint

Yoda Boi,

When do you go to the Belsay Rd. KMart? Every time you say they have ROTJ VOTC, I go to see and they have empty shelves! What's up? Also, the Court St. Wal-Mart has plenty of Han, Madine, and Landos. Center Rd. Meijer has squat and TRU Linden Rd. has nothing new.

Reaction score
Re: flint

Hey everyone, I am new posting here ( go ahead amd flame me!). I am from the west side of the state, and I am having a terrilbe time finding the GH bounty hunter sets??
I found the stormtrooper set at Grand Haven Meijer. I have been to the Muskegon Target, Wal-Mart, both Meijer, TRU and K-mart. Any help would be great!!!!!

ps by the way the Muskegon Meijer on Henry and Norton had two VOTC Boba Fetts and two VOTC Stormtroopers as of last night!!!!

Reaction score

welcome abord Stan. no ball breaking for new folks. You'll find this is a great place to see what's hitting and where.

brighton target still had Chewie, Boba, and Vader VOTC

what the hell happened to the Lions???!!! Stink.

Reaction score

Also, Target Brighton did have about 8 Boba and Slave 1s.

top shelf

Reaction score

SpamWesell said:
You'll find this is a great place to see what's hitting and where.
And you'll also find that all things hit Flint first! Well, at least wherever the Peepadmiral-yodaboi-whatever-the-hell-he's-going-by-this-week happens to be looking for things! Seriously though, all Peep-bashing aside, welcome to the boards.

On a side note, I picked up the Slave 1, one of about six or seven, on the south side of Lansing (Edgewood Blvd.)today. No newer OTC around Lansing, that I've been able to find anyway.

Reaction score

Hey thanks everyone, it feels good to be able to post a thought or finding with out everyone flaming you .
I am on wrestlfigs alot and that is all they do there. It has gotten to the point that I don't post anything there!! I will be posting alot more here !!!

Joe

Reaction score

I'm not sure that all facts are true about Flint findings....I live 2 miles from Court Street Wal-Mart and Belsay Rd. KMart and the reports don't always say what those stores really have. No bashing here, but it makes my toy journeys very empty handed. KMart always has old stuff and a very empty shelf, while WalMart gets TONS of older stuff and can't get rid of it. Flint, was the LAST one to get the VOTC first wave, and Targets never got the Leia 12" speederbike set.

Reaction score

My mom picked up a VOTC ROJ set for me over the weekend. Moms rule

kengar - replied to your PM.

Reaction score

Madison Heights Target had five Slave 1's at noon today.

I still can't find a single VOTC ROTJ figure in stores.

Reaction score

royalguard96 said:
My mom picked up a VOTC ROJ set for me over the weekend. Moms rule

kengar - replied to your PM.
That's awesome. Last time I got my mom to buy me toys was the POTF AT-AT for Christmas the year it came out.

Reaction score
Lando

There is a Lando at the Troy Meijer on Coolidge. The Wal-mart and Target next door were empty.

Reaction score
Re: Lando

as of yesterday morning at meijers they had an r2, at least two wookies, and a fett

Reaction score
Re: Lando

Anyone find the Jedi Force Figures yet? They have been spotted as close as Jersey, so they should be here soon. I found one set of GH Bounty Hunters at TRU @ 7 Mile & Middlebelt. I usually don't get out that far, but I was desperate for a new toy fix. Target may be the first to get them, but I wonder if they'll put them on the shelves with the other Playskool Action Heroes line, or with the Star Wars stuff....

Reaction score

look who's back
the computer was on the fritz and i havent been able to go anywhere,also D.Maul i hit the stores right when they open

Reaction score

Techniclly The Flint Targets Did Get The Leia With Scout Bikes,

Both The Miller Rd And Center Rd And They Were Easier To Find During There Big End Of The Year Clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.