Reaction score
Re: ROTJ VOTC

Yoda_Boi said:
well dont forget about peep commander,i will stick to the original FOREVER NOW
That still doesn't answer my question.

It says you new approval.

Reaction score

all i did was change it back to Yoda_Boi.i changed it this morning in my profile

Reaction score

Just got my first shipment of ROTJ VOTC from Amazon. 2 Bobas, 2 R2s and a Lando for my carded set. All are in great shape.

The tracking for my Chewie and Stormie order shows it should come in tomorrow. The only VOTC I'm missing now is a carded 3PO!

Reaction score

genesee valley kb has 1 cases of otc that consisted of the tie pilot.

linden rd tru:scored a votc c-3po but nothing else new from yesterday

Reaction score

Snowbi_Wan said:
Yoda_Boi said:
all i did was change it back to Yoda_Boi.i changed it this morning in my profile
I tried that and it won't let me.
go to you profile and change your name,at first it wont show up but you will get a pm saying that display name approved

Reaction score

target in chesterfield had the rotj wave today. i took the r2 , chewie, nad on stormie so both bobas one stormie and a vader and lando remain. they also had two handstand lukes for anyone still looking

Reaction score

Yoda_Boi said:
Snowbi_Wan said:
Yoda_Boi said:
go to you profile and change your name,at first it wont show up but you will get a pm saying that display name approved
Yeah, I guess it worked.

Chesterfield Wal*Mart had 4 each of OTC General Lando, Madine and AT-ST Han this morning.

Reaction score

echo1441 said:
target in chesterfield had the rotj wave today. i took the r2 , chewie, nad on stormie so both bobas one stormie and a vader and lando remain. they also had two handstand lukes for anyone still looking

Reaction score

SpamWesell said:
The BillFreelyShow is gone...

I am SpamWesell

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I loved the old "Bill Freely Show"! Don't go changing, to try to please Boi (you know the old song).

Anyway: Commerce Target and Wal-Mart are as dry as the Sahara. Save your gas here folks.

Reaction score

No Yoda_Boi did.

And I didn't mean to. I just tried it in my settings and nothing happened. Then today I get this PM from Mr. Wise saying its changed.

Reaction score

same here, but I don't wanna be a pain in the a$s and have it switched back. I'm sure Phil has better things to do.

Reaction score

echo1441 said:
My wife just called from there. None of that stuff left.

Reaction score

Snowbi_Wan said:
Yoda_Boi said:
Snowbi_Wan said:
Yoda_Boi said:
Yeah, I guess it worked.

Chesterfield Wal*Mart had 4 each of OTC General Lando, Madine and AT-ST Han this morning.
did they have any gamorrean guards?

Reaction score

echo1441 said:
Nope. And from the assortment breakdown I read, these were the only 3 "new" figures in the cases.

In the last 12+ hours, I've hit 2 Walmarts, 5 Targets, a Meijer and a KB, ... and have NOTHING to show for it.

The Chesterfield KB this evening did have 2 VOTC C-3POs though, if anyone wants to pay $12.99 for one.

Reaction score

Snowbi_Wan said:
echo1441 said:
Nope. And from the assortment breakdown I read, these were the only 3 "new" figures in the cases.

In the last 12+ hours, I've hit 2 Walmarts, 5 Targets, a Meijer and a KB, ... and have NOTHING to show for it.

The Chesterfield KB this evening did have 2 VOTC C-3POs though, if anyone wants to pay $12.99 for one.
no thanks. i was glad to find them yesterday maked down to 8.79.

oh well. too bad on the gam guards. that's all i'm really looking for now. i would like to find a votc lando that doesn't have a small crease on the back though. i still haven't seen one of those yet

Reaction score

What's the story on the Galactic Heroes, the Targets that I've been to lately don't have them on the shelves and there is no place for them.

Reaction score

Moleman said:
What's the story on the Galactic Heroes, the Targets that I've been to lately don't have them on the shelves and there is no place for them.
I've seen some Targets put them with the Fisher Price-type figures.

Reaction score

echo1441 said:
oh well. too bad on the gam guards. that's all i'm really looking for now. i would like to find a votc lando that doesn't have a small crease on the back though. i still haven't seen one of those yet
Most VOTCs I see have that small crease. I didn't notice them on mine until weeks after I bought them.

Reaction score

Moleman said:
They put them an isle or two over, near the wrestlin' figures and toy story stuff.

Reaction score

Amazon just had 2 VOTC Chewbaccas in stock. I'm not paying $16.42 for one though with shipping..

Reaction score

what the !!!!!!! iam gone 1 day and 2 peeps has changed there names

well court st walmart has nothing new

and belsey rd kmart has the votc rotj wave.

Reaction score

I found the ROTJ VOTC figures at the Meijers and Target in Brighton. Still no 3PO though.

Reaction score

My VOTC Boba Fett from Amazon arrived today. He's in pretty good shape, considering there was barely any packaging material in the box.

Reaction score

Also received my ROTJ VOTC from Amazon today (R2, Chewbacca and Fett - received 2 Stormtroopers yesterday) - all of them arrived in great condition (although in 4 separate boxes).

Found a couple ESB VOTC at the Dearborn TRU (2 Yoda and 1 Vader). They also had a few OTC figures (Dagobah, Jawas) as well as all of the OTC ships (except the Y-wing) and other basic items (Jedi Council scenes, 4-packs). The good news is that they are stocked well. The problem that they have is that nothing is new. I wonder if they would want to put out new stock (ROTJ VOTC, OTC, Y-wing) as the stuff already there is not selling (and I don't know where they would put it).

Reaction score

bwing said:
Also received my ROTJ VOTC from Amazon today (R2, Chewbacca and Fett - received 2 Stormtroopers yesterday)
*shakes fist at bwing for getting them all*

I still have to find the last 3. I've hit 13 stores in the past 36 hours.

Reaction score

Chesterfield K-Mart had a couple Boba Fett/Dengar Galactic Heroes packs just now. I have not bought a single GH set yet. I was going to get JUST the bounty hunters when I first saw they were making them, but I decided these things are just too childish for me, so I left him there.

Reaction score

But, it's those childish qualities we all like about you.

Don't be a baby. Buy some.

I think they're sweet. Geez, next you'll be telling me my Teddy Ruxpin is childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.