more finds in the great lakes part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: show

also forgot they have nothing at the taylor k mart was there to buy some band aids.

and want to put a shout out to plo and tjd and nook olp and all his other personalities
ybb and n2o dancer may the force be with you. and echo congrats on the baby.

Reaction score
Re: Jedi Council Scene #4 & Cantina 2

Turpulus said:
I completely forgot about these. Are the Jedi council scenes 3 and 4 showing up yet?
Grand Rapids
TRU Alpine had at least 5 scene #4's at a lower price of $14.99. They also marked down some of their older scenes.
Target Alpine nothing new.
Walmart Alpine nothing new.
Meijer Alpine nothing new.
Kmart Plainfield 8 cantina #2 sets, no #1's left. They also HAD one 12" Boba Fett with the blue outfit, I still needed that variation.
Meijer Plainfield nothing new.
TRU 28th nothing new.
Target 28th nothing new.
Walmart 28th nothing new.
Meijer 28th cascade nothing new.

Reaction score
Re: Jedi Council Scene #4 & Cantina 2

Hey Bossk, I'm over in Holland! Any time you want to team up to hunt for toys or do a trade, give me a holler.

Reaction score

Nothing at the Commerce Wal-mart. Can someone hook me up with a VOTC Chewie?

Reaction score

REMEMBER TOY SHOW TODAY AT THE LIVONIA K OF C COME ON DOWN AND SEE FOR YOURSELF ITS A GOOD SHOW.

MEIJER TAYLOR LOOKED TO BE A CASE OF POST OUT ON THE PEGS. AAAAANYBODY LOOKING FOR CONCEPT STORMTROOPERS I WILL HAVE THEM. HOPE TO SEE YA THERE.

Reaction score

lucasamidala said:
REMEMBER TOY SHOW TODAY AT THE LIVONIA K OF C COME ON DOWN AND SEE FOR YOURSELF ITS A GOOD SHOW.
Isn't this concidered spamming the board? How many times does it need to be mentioned?

Status
Not open for further replies.