Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: POTC

Well Belsey rd Kmart in Flint has nothing new

but tomorrow ill be checking Meijers in hope of finding the other POTC

Reaction score

i found the potc wave at meijers in washington. they were already marked at 6.99 i took one of each so all the rest are still there.

by the way Darrin, that was a nice little plug you got from sean on the fan today promoting the toy drive at the comedy castle on tuesday

Reaction score

Thanks. Hopefully some of you guys can make it out on Tuesday. Typically, the tues before thanksgiving is a big crowd and a lot of fun. If anyone didn't hear...if you bring a toy for an orphanage, you get in free. It's for a good cause, and it'd be cool to meet a couple more of you. You'll have a good time, we've been there since 1993, and between my wife (who started the troupe) with well over 500 shows there, and myself with a few more than 500 we're pretty tight. Hope you can make it.

The new wave was at the Commerce Meijers this afternoon, sans Rabe.

Wixom Meijers had squat, as did Target.

By the way...now I know why the Wookie has rage - because of it's paint job. Boi, to answer your question...that sucks.

Reaction score

Yoda_Boi said:
Well what do you think of General Grevious
Grevious is wickedly cool. Excellent. I was just commenting on why the Wookie is enraged.

Reaction score

NO cantina set 2 at the Orchard Lake K-mart. Has anyone spotted VOTC 3P0 and Chewie recently?

Reaction score

Grand Rapids
Target 54th nothing new.
Meijer 54th had 2 Slys, 2 Amidalas, 1 Rabe, and 1 Yarua no Pablo-Jill. 1 sly and 1 amidala remain as of 9:00 pm. $6.99 at meijer is a going to be hard to get used to.

Reaction score

Turpulus said:
NO cantina set 2 at the Orchard Lake K-mart. Has anyone spotted VOTC 3P0 and Chewie recently?
There was a VOTC C3-PO at TRU on Gratiot/13 1/2 mile this afternoon, no Chewie though.

Still looking for a Imperial Scanning Trooper

Reaction score

Moleman said:
There was a VOTC C3-PO at TRU on Gratiot/13 1/2 mile this afternoon, no Chewie though.
Today there was just an R2 and a couple Stormtroopers. They have TONS of the Vader voice masks there.

Reaction score

dearborn and westland tru no go on any new stuff. looking for the second wave of the post ep3 figs.

Reaction score

Turpulus said:
This past Friday LOTS of VOTC Jedi Wave and also LOTS of VOTC C-3PO at the TRU Sterling Heights Lakeside.

Reaction score
Re: EP3 figures up close and personal

I found the remains of the Naboo and Coruscant waves at Monroe Meijer last night. The cards were a little banged up but I picked them up just in case my Amazon set is ripped to shreds.

Reaction score
Re: Cantina 2

SCORE

I found the POTC figures Pablo,Amidala,Rabe,and the Wookiee @ Pierson Rd Meijers in Flint.

and Thanks to YBB for the help

Reaction score

a little off topic, but does anyone in the area (oakland county) have an extra 2004 hall of fame carded luke skywalker-tatooine encounter they want to get rid of. or has anyone seen one hanging on the pegs anywhere recently?

Reaction score

If i were you,check all of the meijers and kmart in the area because sometimes meijers and kmarts here in flint has the hof luke

Reaction score

TRU in Dearborn had POTC wave there tonight at 9:00pm. I Picked up a set, 1 set was left still there.

Yoda_Boi, not trying to start stuff, but isn't the song that your signature comes from used in a Depends Undergarment commercial?

Darrin, you are great with your voices on WDFN.

Reaction score

I dont know if they used it for a depends commercial but its a good song and ill telling everyone that there never gonna get the peep master peep

Reaction score

I completely forgot about these. Are the Jedi council scenes 3 and 4 showing up yet?

Reaction score

Turpulus said:
I completely forgot about these. Are the Jedi council scenes 3 and 4 showing up yet?
These just got released on Amazon last week. Scene #2 was found at retail about a week before it was released online. But, I haven't heard reports of anyone spotting them yet. I got my off Amazon because they were free shipping and because the TRU's near me are so full of Scene #1,#2 and the '03 scenes it will probably be a while before I see one at retail. Another note, online they are only 19.99 and I usually see them for 21.99 in the store.

Reaction score

Black_Dog_of_the_Sith said:
TRU in Dearborn had POTC wave there tonight at 9:00pm. I Picked up a set, 1 set was left still there.

Yoda_Boi, not trying to start stuff, but isn't the song that your signature comes from used in a Depends Undergarment commercial?

Darrin, you are great with your voices on WDFN.
Thanks Dog. Appreciate it.

Reaction score

a few minor finds this morning. auburn hills target had these VOTC: 2 c-3po, 2 r2-d2, 2 fett, 1 chewie, 1 stormie, 1 yoda. k-mart on m-59 in waterford had 2 full cases of the OTC generals wave. pontiac target had 1 stormie on hall of fame card.

Reaction score

I really hate Target lately. I'm caught up on figures but I had to go pick some other stuff and I checked to see what they had while I was there. At least one more case of the generals wave had been added to the overload they already had. There's at least a dozen each of Madine, Han, Lando, and Bespin Leia. My other Target had VOTC ROTJ and a fresh case of HOF but I didn't need any of it.

Reaction score

sorry about the ot post, but everyone should take darrin's invitation and go check out his improv troop at the comedy castle. i finally had the chance myself last night and had a great time. very funny stuff. thanks again darrin

Reaction score

Thanks echo. Any time.

TRU AA had squat. NO cantina 2 at the stank brighton Kmart. Ugh.

Reaction score

Snagged POTC at the Troy Meijer on Coolidge. One Amidala remains. Snagged VOTC Threepio at Troy target, none remain. Nothing at the Wal-mart in the area.

Reaction score

Grand Rapids
Meijer 54th 3 POTC Queen, 3 Sly Moore, 2 Yarau, 2 Rabe' all as of 9:15 pm.
Target 54th 2 each OTC Han AT-ST wave, also saga Luke hoth wave.

Reaction score

Center rd Meijers in flint has nothing new

meijers just aint seem to have anything new

Reaction score
Re: finds

Can we please use the term "Post OTC" rather that "POTC"?

It looks too much like POTF or POTJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.