Not open for further replies.

Philip_Wise

Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
Please continue posting here.

This thread was continued from here.

Reaction score
I haven't found jack. I ended up ordering the ROTJ wave from Amazon. They're $10.99 with free shipping, so I figure the extra buck per figure is worth the hassle of driving around trying to find them.

They won't come up in a search on Amazon, but there are links on the main page of Yakface.com. They'll go fast, go hurry if you're thinking about going that route.

Reaction score
Although I found a lone ROTJ Boba Fett at the TRU in Dearborn the other day, I too ended up ordering all of the new ROTJ figures from Amazon as well. The extra $1 is worth not having to drive all over town.

By the way, has anyone seen the Wal Mart figure cases lately (C-3PO and Vader). I had heard that they were out, but no sign of them at any of the Wal Marts that I frequent (Commerce, Livonia, Taylor). There are a few on ebay, but $40 is a little much for a $20 item.

Reaction score
Monroe Walmart still has several carrying cases of both Threepio and Vader. If you go, they're on an end cap a couple aisles down from the Star Wars figures with some Lego stuff and a couple Falcons.

Reaction score
nagauthier said:
They won't come up in a search on Amazon, but there are links on the main page of Yakface.com. They'll go fast, go hurry if you're thinking about going that route.
Damn, I missed them.

I noticed today the Target that had the VOTCs the other day at $5.99 regular price decided to up them to $8.79 now.

Reaction score
The OTC SAMS Falcon has been showing up now. I picked up one today at the Great Lakes SAMs using the one day guest pass bit.
Thanks goes out to YBB for helping me land one of the Bounty Hunter Galactic Heroes sets(IG88 and Zuckuss) and the Galactic Heroes Stormtrooper 2 pack!!

Reaction score
Amazon has Boba Fett VOTC in stock again as of 9:36 am. Hurry! They've also got Lando and Vader if you still need them.

Reaction score
nagauthier said:
Amazon has Boba Fett VOTC in stock again as of 9:36 am. Hurry! They've also got Lando and Vader if you still need them.
there out of stock again

Reaction score
Yoda_B_Vader said:
nagauthier said:
there out of stock again
No, I just ordered one. He's the only ROTJ one they have in stock for some reason.

Reaction score
something is really screwed up because earlier i did see boba but now iam seeing votc ben?

Reaction score
Yoda_B_Vader said:
something is really screwed up because earlier i did see boba but now iam seeing votc ben?
I see they have 5 Bobas and none of the other ROTJ ones.

Reaction score
what it pictures is ob1 and the quanity and earlier it was boba and the quanity

you feel me

Reaction score
Brighton Target had the GH bounty hunters. There were two of each exept IG88.

Thanks again Juv and YBB for the heads up with the droid.

Reaction score
I found the Galactic Heroes Stormtroopers today at the Meijers in Howell. There were at least two sets left at about 11:30 this morning.

Reaction score
Monroe Meijer had all the new Galactic Heroes last night at 12am, including all three Bounty Hunter sets, Chewie and 3PO and the Stormtrooper two pack. They were on an endcap top shelf above the Incredibles figures so they may be there longer than usual. They had at least two of each.

My Holo Emperor came on Friday and my VOTC Fett shipped from Amazon today, hopefully he arrives in as good condition as the Emperor did.

Reaction score
I just managed to pick up the VOTC ROTJ wave at Monroe Target. Left a Vader, Lando, Stormtrooper and Fett. The best part was they were only $8.79 each.

Reaction score
Thanks for the post darksith...I was able to run over to the Auburn Hills Target and pick up the VOTC Boba Fett I needed. Didn't see anything new anyplace else.
The KB at Great Lakes has reduced the Star Wars section down to almost nothing except the side of one end cap for gold Saga figures and the side of another end cap for older blue card Saga figures....don't waste your time!

Reaction score
kengar: sent you a PM

I FINALLY found the OTC Snowtrooper and Tusken Raider at the Coldwater Meijer's today. That store also had two GH Stormtrooper sets as of 12:30 p.m. today.

The Coldwater Meijer's had the ANH VOTC wave literally falling off the pegs. At least 10 of each. Nice balance with your orders, fellas.

Reaction score
Linden Rd tru in Flint has nothing new except for the LOTR TTT figures.

Corrruna Rd Walmart has lots of otc figures i just grabbed a general lando and atst han.

ybb you will have a pm

Reaction score
If you need the ESB Yoda or Vader VOTC hit the TRU on Gratiot and 13 1/2 mile they had at least a dozen of each.

I also picked up the only ROTJ R2-D2 at Target on 14 and Gratiot, no luck with the rest of the figures.

Still looking for Fett, Chewy VOTC and Galactic Heroes Bounty Hunters if anyone can help.

Reaction score
Re: ROTJ VOTC

Hi guys,

I just read on another board that Wal-Mart.com has all of the ROTJ VOTC figures in stock at $9.83 each. If you are having trouble finding these, this may be an option. Good luck!

Looking for: scanning crew member, OTC Vader with stormtroopers in background (#29??)

Status
Not open for further replies.