More Area Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Banthas and Wave 2

Saw both versions of the Bantha sets at Florence Toys R US Thursday. Got lucky today and found the Quinlan Vos and Luke Comic packs (no Obi-Wan; bummer) at Johnny's Toys in Latonia.

Reaction score

And even more goodness today. Found a V-Wing at Toys R Us Kenwood but no Sith Infiltrator. Hoepfully these will star to hit throughout the area...

Reaction score

I saw the V-Wing at Fields Ertel Target today. I found 1 Sith Infiltrator there, as well. The box was a little crushed, but it doesn't matter if you are opening it anyway!

Reaction score

Hope I'm clear enough in my descriptions...

I was down on Madison off of 71 checking out King Arthur's Toys. If anyone's sitll looking for TAC Airborne Troopers, they had three out there for $9 each.

I went to that Target just off Madison, but they didn't have anything. Also stopped by the TRU off of 71 by the Parisian mall. Saw 2 Han Solos and 1 Luke from wave 2, but nothing else. Some wave 1 comic packs, and the usual Artoos, Maces, and Obi-Wans from TAC wave 1.

And I'm sure it goes without saying, but the Kay-Bee in the mall was beyond useless. They're running a 2 for $10 sale on SW figures, but it's all old Saga stuff. Hell, I saw a Boushh Leia there.

Reaction score
Re: Cincy Hunting

Ran down the TRU-Mart-Target trio down 27/Codrain (I know I didn't get that right...). Nothing to report. Looks like the TRU there restocked with TAC Wave 1. Didn't even see shelf space at Target or Wal-Mart for the comic packs.

Reaction score
Wave 2

Target in Tri-County and off of Tylersville had Wave 2 late last night. Only 2 Boba Fetts left, but 6 of each of the other figures.

Reaction score
votc in cincy

have not been on the net in a while

but scored votc in cincy today 9.99 toys rus

so watch the next day or so

ds

Reaction score
Re: Wave 2

sean_hensley said:
Target in Tri-County and off of Tylersville had Wave 2 late last night. Only 2 Boba Fetts left, but 6 of each of the other figures.
Thanks for the tip. I ran up there over lunch (about 12:30). No McFetts left, I took a Biggs (2 remaining). There were still about 4-5 each of the Death Star Troopers, Hans and Lukes, and 2-3 honor guards.

Reaction score

Did a little driving around today. Went to the TRU by Eastgate mall. Wave 2 was partly there. I saw a Biggs, a couple Lukes and Hans, but that's it. Also ran to the Mart and Target just north of there in (I think) Milford. Nothing at either of them. (Though as a Gil Thorp reader, I find that very funny, and wonder if there's an actual Milford High.)

Reaction score

eastgate should have had comic 2 packs left as well and red banthas just as a heads up

unless they sold all the comic 2 packs out yesterday

ds

Reaction score

sean_hensley said:
There is a Milford High School. Pretty good in baseball, if I recall.
Well, I hope so, with Clambake Yancy giving them tips.

Any wave 2 comic packs were outta the Eastgate TRU by the time I got there. They had several of wave 1, but no Vos/Villi or Kenobi/Alpha sets.

Reaction score

Found Wave 2 in semi-abundance at Target in Florence. They also had a Sith Infiltrator and V-wing left as of 3pm today. Only 1 Order 66 set left at the 6.98 markdown price. Toys R US did not have anything new (no comic packs or VOTC.)

Reaction score
walmart has new stuff

watch walmart

if you still want eu wave 2 packs saw them stocked in nky along with more vwings and mauls ship

good luck

ds

Reaction score
Re: walmart has new stuff

We may have gone to the same 'Mart, then. I'm sorry I can't be more specific, but I went to a Target and Wal-Mart off of 75, just south of where it intersects 275 by the airport in Kentucky. Nothing of note at the Target, but the Wal-Mart had 3 or 4 sets of the wave 2 comic packs.

I actually almost didn't go to the Wal-Mart, because I was running late, but I stopped anyway. Glad I did!

Back in Austin, so good hunting to all you Cincy/Tristate 'Scummers!

PS: Tried to find Milford High, but I got lost in the search. Though it was fun driving through downtown Milford.

Reaction score
Re: walmart has new stuff

Props to my trus girl in kenwood for grabbing the snowtroopers. ; )

You are awesome C.

Reaction score
Re: Comic Pack Wave 2

Johnny's Toys in LAtonia has been getting these in regularly over the past few weeks. I was able to get the Obi Wan pack and an Extra Quinlan pack last night. There were still 1 Quinlan and 2 Luke packs left.

Reaction score

picked up some more vintage today at toys r us only 2 left i stashed them back and if chris does not take them ill post the location

so watch for replenishment cases allready

ds

Reaction score

Picked a couple of more ST at target. Its a little hard to find an associate that does not give you the "street date" crap.
Remeber kids if you buy SW at target what scans is the dpci. Meaning if you buy Snowtrooper at $11.99 you can return a the $9.99 bossk you bought at trus to target with the ST receipt.

PS.. if you have a moral or religious issue with that...Im sorry for you.

Reaction score

No moral or religious issues here, especially when it comes to retail giants. It's us against them...

Reaction score
wave 3 plus other stuff

have not been able to post in a while but stuff looks to be hitting the area

picked up wave 3 at a couple diff walmarts since the case packs suck

i have a extra stormtrooper and vader

also returned a couple vintage to toys r us florence along with a tan bantha the other day

plenty of all 3 comic packs from wave 2

looking for the final two transformers robot heroes sets i have not found jazz/ thundercracker and unicron/optimus

hopefully wave 4 and cmics pack wave 3 will hit soon and hasbro just refreshes cases later with older figures

ds

Reaction score
Re: wave 3 plus other stuff

At Wal Mart Western Hills there were Tin Bands for $10 ea.
Also had Unleashed Shadow Stormtroopers on a clearence end cap with a sign that said $9.96. Also on that same shelf were 2 Saleucamis that rang up $9.96. I got those, but did not confirm the Unleashed price.

Reaction score
Bantha w/Tuskens

TRU in Eastgate had both versions of the Bantha w/Tuskens. There were 4 of each.

Reaction score
VTSC and Wave 3

The VTSC figures are out in full force (no pun intended). I've seen them at 4 Targets in Cincinnati (Tri-County, Fields Ertel, Ridge and Eastgate) and one Wal*Mart (Fields Ertel) within the last day. Of course, didn't see any Hoth Stormtroopers, but that goes with the territory. Haven't seen but the Luke from Wave 3, but I'm a patient man. At least most of the time . . . .

Reaction score
Re: VTSC and Wave 3

Found Wave 3 en force at the local Johnny's this past Sunday. Tonite I found the Luke/Darth Vader Father's day pack at ft Wright Wal-mart (located on the Aisle NEXT to the regular figures...) Meijers in Cold Springs still has a V-Wing or 2 in stock.

Reaction score
Re: VTSC and Wave 3

Were you there on Tuesday? If so that might have been me that helped point those out. If its not you then my mistake...

Reaction score
Wave 3

Apparently nobody wants the Vader from Wave 3. I saw that figure at the Target on Beechmont, Toys R Us in Eastgate and Target in Milford with none of the other Wave 3 figures. Honestly, I can't really blame them . . . .

Reaction score
Decent selection on the pegs

have been away from the pc as of late, so have not been able to post.

Florence and surrounding areas have been pretty well stocked it appears.

Toys rus has had legends this past week left them all and most appeard to be there or restocked the next day.

Walmart wave 3 and legends now chewbacca seems to sell first

Vader being 2 per case is the pegwarmer follwoed by those awful stormtroopers.

Legend quality seems prtty crappy. The rots clone is now all white and looks nice

Poor oom9 still needs a new figure

vwings and mauls ship are now in abundance

votc is doing decent as well

comic 2 packs seem to be hanging around as well

hopfully wave 3 of the comic 2 packs and basic wave 4 will hit in a couple weeks and keep new product flowing since legends seems to be hasbros focus for retailers.

ds

Reaction score
VTSC, but no Wave 3

Have been finding the vintage figures (including the Hoth Stormtrooper) at just about every store I've been to today at Ridge and Fields Ertel. Only Darth Vader and a smattering of Luke from the figures for Wave 3 though.

Reaction score
Heard about one of cincys scalpers today

this guy is a piece of work

from what i understand he is working for one of the other dealers

this is the description i was given.

male red long hair that is not in very good shape around 5ft 10 inches, skinny, is a fan of nascar, and drives a older style red mini van.

was told he was at toys r us eastgate at opening, about knocked over three kids to get in the door, and ran for sw grabbing all figures off the pegs.

a real nice guy from what i am told

good luck

ds

Reaction score
Re: Heard about one of cincys scalpers today

He's a piece of something . . . . let the kids get their toys! He must have not been on the prowl today, because I finally found me a Chewie at Eastgate TRU at lunchtime.

Reaction score
Re: Heard about one of cincys scalpers today

awesome sean

this guy i dont think knew hat he was after as hes was grbbing saga clones and i saw him grab a biggs lol

this guy was worse than the on guy we ran into that night at the fort wright walmart who wanted all the new clones lol

good lucj guys

ds

Status
Not open for further replies.