More Area Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Star Wars Greeting

RHINOMAN said:
sean_hensley said:
How about "Yub, Yub?"
That's awesome. I was thinking maybe "Bootini, Bootini." It worked for Stewie on 'Family Guy'...
I am so down for that. OSWCC is well aware of my grand army.

Reaction score

I was able to find the TAC figures except for the Stormtrooper and I found the Salucami BP.

The call can be:
One guy says: "Do or do not"
the other replies: "There is no try."

Reaction score

how 'bout.....................I feeeel your anger..........

Reaction score

I tried "Cat *****es" at Ft. Wright Wal-Mart Sunday night and my wife thought I was nuts. The guy looking at Star Wars said nothing. So I am guessing it wasn't any of you guys.

Reaction score

Now, that's funny. He definitely wasn't down w/ us. Maybe you shoulda tried "Yub, Yub" after all...

Reaction score
Order 66

I found them at Fields Ertel Target last Friday, but forgot to report it. Sorry! They were on an end cap by the registers. Not sure if they are still there or not.

Reaction score
all new goodness

since this is old news to most here it is

tac wave 2 found at florence, beechmont, milford and other area targets over the past 3 days

so they are hitting and should refill the pegs when they get more

also marvel legends wave 2 is hitting wlamrts now here so if you want to build blob buy them up

also toysrus exclusive white queen was bought at florence

thanks gospeedgo for the help

ds

Reaction score
Re: all new goodness

Target on Marburg had the Order 66 figures on an end cap by the registers. They are not on the main aisle, but in a little further. Good luck!

Reaction score

Hi guys. Im back for now. Hope everything is alright with everyone. I moved to Louisville, KY last november. Got me a job finally last week.

-Dan, I know I owe you $$$$ LMK

-Still have not found:
1) TAC Wave 2 (Need 2 Fetts & 4 DST)
2) V-Wing

- Looking to join the KSWCC. Put in a good word for me Dan.

- Found Diamond Emma, No MLS 2. I dont go out near half as much as I used to.

-Thankfully Im caught up on my Order 66 packs (OUCH!$$$)

Take care guys.

Reaction score

Fields Ertel Target still has the Order 66 packs up front. As with Marburg, they are in the second row of registers up front. No luck with Wave 2 or the two new vehicles (Sith Interceptor and V-Wing).

Reaction score

Saw multiple AT ATs at TRU Colerain.

At a local Target I was limited to only 2 Order 66 packs at the register. I had a full set and they said I couldnt buy it! Went straight to management to ask why I couldnt buy a full set. The answer: they are "collectibles". I left them all behind!

Reaction score

gravitydamage said:
Saw multiple AT ATs at TRU Colerain.

At a local Target I was limited to only 2 Order 66 packs at the register. I had a full set and they said I couldnt buy it! Went straight to management to ask why I couldnt buy a full set. The answer: they are "collectibles". I left them all behind!
That is innacurate info. Never heard of that. You could just buy 2. go to your car & repeat until you have the set. you can even pay at different registers including jewelry. Those desicions are not targets, they are the manager's. You can call customer support & complain.

Reaction score

Marburg target has re-stocked ORDER-66 at the front registers.

Go there...they won't limit you. I always get rung-out by an older indian gentleman and he wouldn't say sh*t!

They probably have 6 of each as of noon today. They also had vader books and obi-wans & R2's. Nothing new.

Anyone seen BANTHA packs yet? Kenwood hasn't had them in. I'm debating over another AT-AT though....one for keeps

There haven't been any infiltrators or V-wings yet have there?

Later
Jason

Reaction score

Not that I've seen. The Eastgate/Beechmont stores didn't have anything around 12:00pm. I was told by the manager at TRU Eastgate that a man bought all 5 cases of Wave 2 that came off of their truck yesterday afternoon. The only Wave 1 figure on the shelf was R2. It is really dry in the area right now.

Reaction score

sean_hensley said:
Not that I've seen. The Eastgate/Beechmont stores didn't have anything around 12:00pm. I was told by the manager at TRU Eastgate that a man bought all 5 cases of Wave 2 that came off of their truck yesterday afternoon. The only Wave 1 figure on the shelf was R2. It is really dry in the area right now.

Rack another one for the Traders World/Turtle Creek @$$hole scalpers.

Reaction score

I've been finding Wave 2 piece meal. I got Han and an Honor Guard this weekend and found Luke and a Death Star Trooper today. However, each time, they were the only ones left from the case. At some point, I will finally see Biggs and Boba Fett, but the lack of available product is frustrating.

Reaction score

checked Wal-Mart Ft Wright on the way home from work tonite. They had a few of the Wal-Mart exclusives for those who didn't catch them the 1st time around. Nothing new (and NO TAS whatsoever...)

Reaction score

Toys R Us in Florence has 4 Banthas as of today.

Reaction score
Banthas

TRU Eastgate had the Banthas at lunch today. No red variants, but they did have two different versions. The male and female Tusken's positions are switched in the package. I hadn't heard of this variation in packaging.

Reaction score
Re: Banthas

sean_hensley said:
TRU Eastgate had the Banthas at lunch today. No red variants, but they did have two different versions. The male and female Tusken's positions are switched in the package. I hadn't heard of this variation in packaging.
That and the banthas I seen at Florence that had the mama tusken kinda pinkish in color- no "red" tuskens beyond that- makes me wonder if the variants are not extreme- (ie either all red w/ mama tusken in front or all tan w/ massif tusken in front)- but rather ANY random combination.

oh yeah, the 4 i saw saturday and again today were NON mint.

Reaction score

What is suppose to be the variant on the bantha's?
Are the tuskens going to be red or is it something on the bantha that's going to be red?

Reaction score

The pink in the female Tusken is standard. The red variant is for all of the figures in the pack. They all are a much darker reddish brown. In the 27th Hasbro Q&A, POTF2.com asked about the variant and Hasbro told them it is supposed to represent a different clan. I know there was an image out there somewhere that compared the two, but can't remember what site it was on.

Reaction score

sean_hensley said:
The pink in the female Tusken is standard. The red variant is for all of the figures in the pack. They all are a much darker reddish brown. In the 27th Hasbro Q&A, POTF2.com asked about the variant and Hasbro told them it is supposed to represent a different clan. I know there was an image out there somewhere that compared the two, but can't remember what site it was on.
initially, that's what i was thnking too, but the bantha set i got thru tru.com, the female tusken is tan/beige not a bit of pink on her at all and she is positioned off to the back side. The "red" variant pics shown earlier shows her in front (like the sets i saw in florence except figs were tan, she was pink) and the "tan" variant pics showed her off toward the backside- like the one i got
-wierd, oh well

Reaction score

Picked up a bantha at kenwood TRU..............yea!

My son will be so happy....now if he'd only quit being a little sh*t so I could give it to him!

Reaction score

There are side by side pics of the Tuskens from the Banthas on Galactic Hunter. It shows how different the two clans are in coloration.

Reaction score
EU Comic Book 2 Packs

I found a set of the new EU Comic Book 2 Packs. I guess I set my expectations way to high. Cause I was a bit dissapointed with the no-knee articulation of the quin-villie 2 pack. Also my Alpha came with a very loose head that comes off when the helmet comes off & his wrists are VERY loose as well. Maybe its just the set I bought. Everything else was awesome.

Word came that these hit cincy stores over the weekend.

2 of each per case. Alpha's head looks to be a repaint of the AT-TE gunner. Obiwans trunk , torso & legs are from the SA obiwan from ROTS.

Reaction score
Re: EU Comic Book 2 Packs

Nothing in Eastgate or on Beechmont at lunch today. Most of the stores don't even have spots / labels for the 2-packs.

Reaction score

eastgate has had the wve 2 comic packs

so they should be at all the stores in the next day or so

ds

Reaction score

A quick hello from an Austin, TX collector. I'll be up in Cincinnati for a couple weeks for work. I'd love to come back with those comic packs. :) I'll have a good bit of down time, so I'll let you know what I find hunting.

Reaction score

On my business trip to Milwaukee yesterday, I stopped into a TRU and found the darker colored Tuskens w/Bantha. It is a big difference between the two. Now if we would only get them in Cincinnati . . . .

Reaction score
Re: Banthas and Wave 2

Today at lunch, TRU in Eastgate had the darker color Tuskens w/Bantha. They also had at least 4 cases of TAC Wave 2. There were 4 Boba Fetts, however, there were no Biggs or Rebel Honor Guards to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.