More Area Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: New Wave

OOOOkkkaaayyyy....
I checked Walmart and Target here in NKY tonight. Nothing at Walmart but Target did have quite a few of the Ilum and Falucia sets. They were 2 endstands down fron the Action Figure aisle. Other than that, I haven't been able to find any of the most recent stuff.

Reaction score

Fantasyrs1 said:
WOW a bunch of haters here, just sharing with you that I found the wave. apparently ds doesn't like to not have the figures first, ds settle down, and the whole LIFE thing, you are the one being rude on a Star Wars forum, relax sweetheart. I was even trying to help the fellow forum members with a set, so next time check yourself before you go off on forum members.
your screen name fits you in the real world as you seem to be living in a "fantasy"

knowone cares who gets figures when, long as those who help others and are cool get what they want, as we dont actually need any of them

your posts dont add up its that simple

you come on the board cincy posting with a wild claim before even introducing yourself or coming off as a cool guy willing to help out

im a member of this board, oswcc, kswcc, and post other places and have a lot of good feedback for helping out with what I can

we being those that know whats up in the area dont always post direct finds because of all the lurkers and others that dont feel like helping but leading a solitary sw life

collectors exchange cell numbers takes away even more posting as its real time

of course fantasy, I post with my real name as I have nothing to hide from anyone, not that im saying you do but you posts are vague and not even to the point

i still have some walmart wave left and maybe 1 of each vaders droid and clone engineer for those that want any

Im shipping boxes monday for guys so lmk if anyone needs any or i can go buy some more

one collector i help and that helps me buys one of every figure moc for every hologram so his saga collection is huge, even variations he will get all the holos for thats a lot of figures and he is happy for the help

good luck fantasy

hope to see you posting more and helping all the members you can as it always works for the best

everyone have a good day

ds

Reaction score

Toys R Us finally got some new product in. The pegs were bare but there was 1 blue clone trooper left. They also had 1 Tin starfighter and 2 Ties (but I bought 1 of each) leaving the 1 white Tie (but theirr price is $24.99; ouch!) Other than that, the pickings were slim...

Reaction score
Wal*Mart Wave

The new Super Wal*Mart in Deerfield township had all of their exclusive wave this morning. They must have had 4-5 of each figure.

Reaction score
Re: BATTLEPACKS

Went on an extended toy run yesterday and found that all Targets I visited (Beechmont, Marburg, Fields Ertel, Tylersville and Tri-county) had both the Felucia and Ilum Battle Packs. It also looks like the TRU BOGO sale was a success, because Kenwood and Eastgate had very few figures on shelf. No Wal*Mart, Target or TRU had the new 30th Anniversary figures, as of yet.

Reaction score

i wish hasbro would step up and get u.s. retailers 07 product

waves 1 and 2 should have been ready to go by jan 07

wondering if hasbro now doing marvel is effecting the other product lines they make

ds

Reaction score

DanielSammons said:
i wish hasbro would step up and get u.s. retailers 07 product

waves 1 and 2 should have been ready to go by jan 07

wondering if hasbro now doing marvel is effecting the other product lines they make

ds

That's just what I've been thinking all along. Hasbro having 3 movie lines to contend with plus the non movie marvel stuff. Granted, all 3 combined may or may not equal SW, but H has to show that they can handle the Marvel licence, SW esentially is in the bag for them.

This time last year, we were finding wave 3(Geonosis) and less than a month shy of finding wave 4(Coruscant) at retail, Yet wave 1 is still MIA in the USA.

(Hey maybe the delay is due to the case printer's going back to school to learn how to count the wave numbers
)

Reaction score

yep

transformers
spiderman 3
fantastic four

they know those will be big sales at retail and stores want that priority over sw that will sell reguardless and sell when it shows

ds

Reaction score

Make that 4 lines, I forgot to count Transformers- I counted Ghost Rider initially- not that GR toys are all that great. Yeah, Transformers of the 4 would be the one that'll give SW a run for it money at retail then maybe SM3 in 2nd place.
And in '08- Iron Man, Indy 4 (assuming Hasbro gets a toy licence), and what else in '08?

Reaction score

R1G4R3PO said:
Make that 4 lines, I forgot to count Transformers- I counted Ghost Rider initially- not that GR toys are all that great. Yeah, Transformers of the 4 would be the one that'll give SW a run for it money at retail then maybe SM3 in 2nd place.
And in '08- Iron Man, Indy 4 (assuming Hasbro gets a toy licence), and what else in '08?
thats one thing sw fans forget

hasbro is a big company and does not just focus on sw

lps in the girls world is a huge seller so cases of those come in all the time to stores

sw will hit and be bought like it always has been

the internet is and always will be a place for sw fans to panic and cry if they dont find a new wave right away in their town or right away in their country for this matter lol

im thinking hasbro has all these movie lins to push and make mass product for the u.s. retailers as there are more u.s. retailrs then foreign, so they want to please the buyers and consumers here with hot "now" product

while foreign markets would get stuff faster due to the size etc....

tac sw will hit and in force

thats my thoughts on it and of course ghost rider looks to be selling well so hasbro is raking in that cash

ds

Reaction score

I actually found some new stuff. Some of the new wave (no Appo though) and the Tantive 4 Battlepack at Target last night.

Dan, I still owe you some little green paper. I haven't seen GoSpeedGo yet. PM me if you want me to try something else.

Reaction score
Dont worry about finding TAC

My friend was in a walmart today that opens in 2 weeks and they have 4 pegs of sw figures all full of tac figures. Also it seems tac and saga are all one lin at walmart at this time now. meaning they are not seperate lines in their system like they where a few weeks ago. Look for numerous cases shipping in soon.

Tac looks like its going to be easy to find in a couple weeks.

good luck

ds

Reaction score
Re: Dont worry about finding TAC

What about TAC legends? Refering to EE's listings it looks like Saga legends and TSC may have same asst number 85770 while Basic TAC is 87500. Or do you mean ALL TAC and TSC being same?- just curious.
Either way Thanks for the heads up

Reaction score

looks like all

ill try and get someone to check in a few days

ds

R1G4R3PO said:
What about TAC legends? Refering to EE's listings it looks like Saga legends and TSC may have same asst number 85770 while Basic TAC is 87500. Or do you mean ALL TAC and TSC being same?- just curious.
Either way Thanks for the heads up

Reaction score

picked up tantive IV at walmrt cool set saw plenty

picked up a extra if anyone needs one still

along with new gh 2 packs

good luck

ds

Reaction score
whats to come?

what will hit in the next couple days?

will it be old or new?

excitement is in the air, but what will it be?

more 06 cases of saga or something new?

wait and see....

ds

Reaction score
TAC at target

6.99 a piece and in force most stores getting 5plus case soff the bat

use the dpci

bought 2 cases have a spare obi and r2 now for sale at cost

ds

Reaction score
Re: TAC at target

um new here. im from a smalltownin ohio. benn collecting sw toys for about 6years. great websitehere by the way. i dontdisclose my finds locations toavoid helping lurkers.

oh. andYEAH!

i found me 3 cases of taclove at an ohio target. galactic marines must be the best one after the scout trooper. thank you dpci! just waitingfor the twopacks now
guys need ta keep checking.

Reaction score

No luck at the Target in NKY but Toys R US has been restocking the Combat Engineers, Clone Sergants ,etc in the past week (along with a whole pegful of Geonosis Padme...

Reaction score

hey chris picked up a extra tac stromie if you need it

lmk

ds

Reaction score

FYI - I was in Cinci today and saw TAC figures at TRU (Rt 38 and 275)

Reaction score
New Stuff

Hit the Fields Ertel and Ridge Wal*Marts and Targets this morning. Target at Fields Ertel still had the Obi-Wan and R2-D2 from when I was there yesterday. Apparently nodoby wants those two! Also, the Wal*Marts have the new blasters and all four have the new Unleashed and Galactic Heroes. Finally, found out that Target is doing their reset. That is why none of the new TAC figures are out officially. I was told it will happen by the end of this week, if not sooner.

Reaction score
Re: New Stuff

I forgot one thing. The Wal*Mart on Fields Ertel also had more of the exclusive final wave on hand. There were 2-3 of each figure, including Aurra Sing.

Reaction score

Haha,

Funny, that I only found obi & r2 at TRU kenwood last week (they also had vader books)??? I guess nobody wants them.

Sean,

Thanks for the updates. I'm not into running around as much as I have been...I appreciate your updates. Do us a favor though, if you see TAC out.....leave a couple marines for me. My son needs a bunch, but we are willing to wait and collect gradually over the next couple months. It is scaring me that all these people seem like they are buying cases and cases of this stuff.

On a side note, I know people collect for different reasons, but collecting star wars for future profit does not make sense (why else would you buy 4 cases of a wave?). There are too many collectors. I also collect skateboards. 8 years ago, you could do it OK, now it is sooo blown out that it is ridiculous. Anything even remotely rare is $1000+ I can't see any modern $50 star wars vehicle commanding that kind of money, even in 30 years. There will be just too many people who will have mint ones laying around in the basement.

Also, if scalpers for traders world or whatever, are so bad around here..............why don't we NOT BUY anything from the flea market vendors? I can see old stuff maybe..but the earth has really good prices (IMO) and decent turnover.

Rant over,

Jason

Reaction score

I understand and don't fully get the whole profit on mint figures thing, but I think you are right. There are so many people keeping these things in the packages, that they won't be nearly as profitable as the originals. Me, I'm an opener, but to each their own.

I'll let you know if I see any of the Marines. Even hide some for you.

Reaction score
66 and treachery

walmart bps and 66 sets hitting now in ky and oh

once agin dont worry about finding these

4 to a case and over 20 per store that gets them for the walmart set

and i was told i think 12 per case making 2 each of the 66 packs

some stores in oh allready have them

dayton
chillocothe(sp)
new boston etc....... all for the walmart pack

and some store in dayton for 66 along with lville ky and i think cincy

so watch the next day or so

ill trade walmart packs for 66 packs

ds

Reaction score
TAC found

Came across a GOOD selection of TAC in NKY today (all except the Mcquarrie Stormtrooper.) Johnny'S Toys in Latonia had an ample selection of figures. There were still 5 or 6 Airborne troops as of 5pm today.

Reaction score
Re: TAC found

i guess all the troopers left last night/this moring as they had some at close last night.
where there still many damaged packages?
just wondering what the status of the figure swas this evening.

ds

Reaction score

Sweet!

TAC.....speeder BP's....and....order 66 packs all showing up now!

I'm going to spend a lot of money this weekend methinks

Reaction score

SAT AM

target fields ertel had some TAC figures, not the whole wave...found a marine & mcstormie. No 2-packs.

that new super walmart had some of their exclusive wave (no mace droid though). No speeder bike packs....

Reaction score

bought saleucami battkle packs today

neyo looks cool the trooper is also well done

if anyone needs any of these lmk

but they are going to be plentiful

and its a april feature at walmart so som will be in the backrooms

ds

Reaction score

what part of town did you find those,Iwent to 3 walmarts today found 0,

Reaction score

all nky stores have on hands from lville down to ashland up to dayton oh

its a april feature so some wont be stocked as the battle packs dont have a place on the mod update(i think)

ds

Reaction score
Re: 66 found

met up with another scummer today and hit a couple stores

picked up 66 packs at target

have a extra thire set

also might have saw a scummer at target, i walked back down the figure aisle looking for the stock woman that had the 66 case and saw a guy looking at figures

the other scummer i was with did not recognize him from any oswcc meetings either

so maybe it was one of you guys

had you hung around i would have given up that spare set

good luck

ds

Reaction score
Treachery at Saleucami

Found the Treachery at Saleucami this morning at the Deerfield Super Wal*Mart. They are on an aisle display. They must have put out at least 20.

Reaction score
Re: 66 found

DanielSammons said:
met up with another scummer today and hit a couple stores

picked up 66 packs at target

have a extra thire set

also might have saw a scummer at target, i walked back down the figure aisle looking for the stock woman that had the 66 case and saw a guy looking at figures

the other scummer i was with did not recognize him from any oswcc meetings either

so maybe it was one of you guys

had you hung around i would have given up that spare set

good luck

ds
I've come across the same thing. I think we need some sort of word/phrase to blurt out that only one of us would be recognize. Something definitive, yet not to attention getting. What'cha say folks? Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.