Monthly Red Robin Meeting Part II

Reaction score
Great, great meeting last night! Good to see all of you there. We gotta work the table configuration...I still was unable to talk to Jim and Jason. Uggghhh...still a great get-together. It's not really a meeting, right? More of a get together....

Reaction score
Tom_B said:
Great, great meeting last night! Good to see all of you there. We gotta work the table configuration...I still was unable to talk to Jim and Jason.
You were there last night????

Reaction score
I've been out of the loop too long and am a little lost what is the date and time of the next meeting?

Reaction score
I'll be there, still looking for the EU wave + white wing guard + Clone Wars Cold Weather Rex, Magnaguard, and Firefighter Droid, if anybody sees those. I'll have a bunch of extra POPs and Nedhar Vebb mailaway forms for anyone that needs them.

Remember to bring your scratch cards we got from the RR staff last month. Mine was good for a free drink and they expire May 23rd, so this is the month to use them.

Reaction score
I'll be there as well.

I have an extra Nahdar Vebb in hand if anybody needs one, and a TLC #48 concept Snowtrooper. $7 each.

See ya' all there!

Reaction score
I won't be making it to the meeting tomorrow. Hope you all have a good time!

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I have been sick for the last few days...might have gotten it at the Sarlacc meeting? Who was sick over there and didn't say anything???

Jason, let me know the best way to get the CD I borrowed from you, back to you.

Hope you guys have a fun meeting!

Cheers,
Tom B

Reaction score
Remember, the June STARS meeting is tomorrow 6/29!

See ya there.

Reaction score
I am in! Looking forward to hearing some SDCC stories!! This is also the last meeting before CV, so this will be a good time to finalize some plans for some of us!

Reaction score
Great meeting last night. Being on the end we didn't get to talk to everyone and we got absorbed in the Year by Year book (a must buy!). For those going to CV, see you there!

Reaction score
Yup, very cool meeting! Thank you to all who made it there last night!

Reaction score
It is that time again. Meeting on Tuesday Aug 31st. Who is going? I will definetly be there with pics on my digital camera from CV.

Reaction score
Aint no way I won't be there....um...meaning I will be there! Yah!

Reaction score
I would love to be there.

But it's my wedding anniversary. And I would hate to show up with bloody stumps. Especially where my head would normally be.

Have fun without me!

Reaction score
Jason73, that Lobot badge arrived, I'll have it tonight.

Bobster, enjoy your anniversary, but make it to a meeting soon or we'll be force to put a bounty on your head so large every bounty hunter in the galaxy will be looking for you.