Monthly Red Robin Meeting Part II

Reaction score
Another meeting tomorrow (9/27/11) at 7:00 pm! Get on over to Red Robin South Center ya'll!!!

Reaction score
I would have been there, but I'm three hours ahead and couldn't find a Red Robin or a South Center in VA. :D

Reaction score
Red Robin meeting this Tuesday will be at the Bahama Breeze at the north end of SouthCenter Mall! Regular time of 7:00pm on Tuesday 10/25/2011!

Reaction score
Is Greg going to be there? I recall this is his last meeting and we were switching places to make him happy? :very_drunk:

Reaction score
I have to say, as far as nicknames go, I'd vote for cheesestick over shrimp any day!

Next month we're back at Red Robin (by unanimous vote) and we have a birthday to celebrate (present hint, his favorite Ep 1 character is Jar Jar).

Reaction score
Hey gang! Red Robin meeting tonight! 7pm at SouthCenter Red Robin! See ya there!

Reaction score
I'll be there. Junior is sick so that will be one less spouting off about how good the prequels are. :applause:

Reaction score
I showed up late tonight. Glad a couple of you hung around for a bit to chat. Hope to get there earlier next month.

Reaction score
Yes. South Center Red Robin. Last Tuesday of the month. 7pm. Next meeting is a week from tomorrow. The more the merrier!

Reaction score
We are looking at pushing back the next meeting. It would normally fall on August 28th. But a lot of us will either still not be back, or just getting back from CVI. So we are looking at pushing the meeting back a week to September 4th. Anyone opposed to that?

Reaction score
We are looking at pushing back the next meeting. It would normally fall on August 28th. But a lot of us will either still not be back, or just getting back from CVI. So we are looking at pushing the meeting back a week to September 4th. Anyone opposed to that?
That works for me.

Reaction score
Next Meeting Tuesday November 27th at South Center Red Robin 7:00 PM. Hope to see you all there.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The next Star meeting will be a bit early as Christmas day is the last tuesday of the month. So we are meeting on Tuesday the 18th, same Bat-place, same Bat-time.

Reaction score
Hello fellow WASHINGTONIANS! My Name is Mike, I live in Burien, born and raised in Seattle. I want to come out to one of the meetings. This month is it on the 26th? It will be fun to meet everyone.

Reaction score
Yeah, the 26th, 7pm, Red Robin South Center! See ya there!

Hello fellow WASHINGTONIANS! My Name is Mike, I live in Burien, born and raised in Seattle. I want to come out to one of the meetings. This month is it on the 26th? It will be fun to meet everyone.

Reaction score
Heads up! This month's meeting has been moved to Wedneday October 30th. Still at South Center Red Robin @ 7:00 pm. We're trying to avoid the Seahawks promotion crowd. We will move it back to the last Tuesday of the month next month in November.

Reaction score
I'm planning on attending the meeting for the first time. Is there any way for a newb to figure out where the group is?

Reaction score
We normally stand in the entry way until a few minutes after 7, someone usually has a star wars shirt or hat.

Reaction score
Our next meeting will be Tuesday, January 28th at the South Center Red Robin in Tukwila @ 7:00 pm. Hope to see you there.

Reaction score
UPDATE: Due to a Seahawks promotion tonight at Red Robin, the monthly STARS meeting has been pushed back one day. Instead of meeting tonight, we will be meeting on Wednesday night January 29[SUP]th[/SUP] at 7:00 PM at the South Center Red Robin

Reaction score
Just letting everyone know that we now meet at Applebee's in Southcenter the last Tuesday of each month at 7:00 PM. We used to meet at Red Robin, but seating became too difficult. The next meeting is on Tuesday, June 30th.

Applebee's
17790 Southcenter Pkwy, Tukwila, WA 98188