Monthly Red Robin Meeting Part II

Reaction score
Great meeting this last Tuesday! Always great to see you guys...and girls.

Reaction score
I'll be there too. If anyone sees and grabs a CW36 Quinlan Vos or CW29 Mandalorian Warrior from the last two Clone Wars waves, it would be much appreciated!

Reaction score
Another great meeting! Fun was had by all...I think. Great to see you all.

Reaction score
It seems early, but there should be a meeting this coming tuesday (gotta love Feb and it's short month so we get a meeting on the 22nd). Hope to see a few folks there.

Reaction score
Heather returns from DC tomorrow...which makes it difficult getting to the STARS gala...rats!

Reaction score
Just bring her to the meeting! I'm flying in from Europe a few hours before the meeting and I'll be there. I'll be the guy asleep at the end of the table.

It would be nice to have a JoshEEE and Bobster sighting.

Reaction score
darthtippy said:
I plan on being there, what time does it start? I always seem to be late.
7:00. I'll take you up on the offer to bring any extra Cpt Locks if you have the chance.

Reaction score
MaxWedge said:
Just bring her to the meeting! I'm flying in from Europe a few hours before the meeting and I'll be there. I'll be the guy asleep at the end of the table.

It would be nice to have a JoshEEE and Bobster sighting.
Derek has been asking me if I'm coming. Weather permitting...I think so.

Also, if anyone wants any of my stuff in the classifieds, let me know. I'll be happy to bring it along.

Reaction score
Hey folks,

I have some stuff to give away at Tuesdays meeting (Hasbro giveaway posters from various Celebrations, Comic Cons, etc, etc). I also have a TON Of Star Wars insiders from several years ago that I'm just going to recycle if I can't give them away....so if you're interested come out.

I might update this thread with some stuff to hopefully sell to locals soon (lots of boxed ships) but I don't have my list together yet.

Reaction score
Does anybody have any extra TAC coins for sale or trade? Looking to complete my book and still need quite a few.

Reaction score
darthtippy said:
Does anybody have any extra TAC coins for sale or trade? Looking to complete my book and still need quite a few.
PM a list of what you're looking for, I can dig through my stash of loose coins or I might still have the figures in package with coins.

Reaction score
Looks like I lied, I'm not going to be able to be there tonight after all. Going to a friend's birthday dinner instead, but I'll save the box of freebies and bring them next time. To those of you who I have stuff for....I will continue to hang onto it.

Reaction score
I'll be there as well. I'm clearing some stuff out of the collection and will be bring it tonight if anybody's interested.

Reaction score
Hey hey!! Are you Seattle Star Wars cats still meetin up? Twould love to join forces and chat with some people who know what I'm talkin about when I make a wizard Blue Snaggletooth reference.

Reaction score
Yes, the next meeting is Tuesday in a week on the 31st.
We meet in the lobby of Red Robin (Southcenter Mall location) a little before 7pm. See ya then!

Reaction score
You guys are not going to believe this, but I'm finally going to make it tonight!

I'm even going to bring my contribution to global overpopulation.!

Reaction score
Bobster, this will be a day long remembered...

Also, free cheesesticks if your name is Tom and you had a birthday recently!