Monthly Red Robin Meeting Part II

Reaction score
Let's continue here, and not look back in that last 500+ post thread that ended with people making fun of me!

I'll be out of town for the Feb 26th meeting, enjoying the sunshine and golf courses of Arizona.

Reaction score
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Would it be possible for all the openers who go to the monthly meeting, to bring along their TAC/Legends UPCs?

As one of the MOC collectors, we need help getting enough for the Captain Rex mail away offer.

It would also be great to bring along the actual Captain Rex offer (those are needed too).

Thanks,
Chris

[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to bump up the latest meeting thread and reply here.

Chris, that's a great idea. Just to clarify, on the Rex offer form it says that photocopies or duplicates of the form will not be accepted. So you must buy at least one "Rex stickered" figure to get the offer form. In past offers, this was changed late in the game where photocopies were accepted, so we'll see. Link to image

Reaction score
I don't have to work the night of this upcoming meeting, but I'm not sure I'll be able to make it. I do have an extra Rex order form if anyone needs it. I can pop it into the mail (which will give me a reason to use one of our Star Wars stamps
).

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Tom and I am a member of the Wisconsin Cheesehead Garrison. Here is a link that has our logo:

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=lookwisconsin&Number=2698645&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

I look at your threads from time to time and I just thought I would say hello. It is cool that you guys get together and talk Star Wars. That is what we do. We talk Star Wars and go out to movies as a group from time to time.
I met JoshEEE at Celebration IV. He was walking out of the convention center and I pointed at him and said "There's JoshEEE". I knew it was him because I saw him in one of the pictures that was posted. I want to thank JoshEEE and his wife for giving me two tickets to the six movie marathon at Celebration. That was really nice. I also talked to Gus a few times at Celebration IV. We were trying to get some extra coins from the collecting panels, but no dice. That's about it. I just wanted to say Hi.

Reaction score
I'll be there tomorrow, with stuff for Bob, Rick and Gus, although Gus may not make it (he may be recovering from Jedi-Con
).

EDIT - I also I have an '06 UGH Snowtrooper for Hukilu.

Reaction score
I'm planning on being there, for once! Jim, Josh, Joe: I have money for you if you're all gonna be there with the stuff you've been holding for me for so long. See you tonight!

Reaction score
Wish I could be there, but I've got some loose ends for the quarter I have to take care of this evening. Part of which are commitments that have me driving north 2 times this week. So I'm going to have to sit this one out.

Resurrection Bob -- Maybe we can meet up the next time you're in Puyallup.

Criz-Bee -- I have $$ for you too. Sorry it's been since Christmas since the last time I saw you.

Reaction score
Dr_Zoltar said:
Criz-Bee -- I have $$ for you too. Sorry it's been since Christmas since the last time I saw you.
No problemo Señor!

fixed the spelling ...

Reaction score
Hope you guys had a good time tonight. I might be able to make next months since I should be walking by then. I have been itching to do some local trading!!

Reaction score
We had a great time tonight with the RR folks singing Happy Birthday to MaxWedge, heard some cool and scary pilot stories from Bobster, Joey brought a new Stormie bucket, and then of course the regular parking lot trading took place ... where we all almost got busted by 5 cop cars which parked right behind us in one line ... good times! I think we were about 12 people tonight. Anyways, see ya all next time!

Reaction score
Golly! I thought I was telling everyone the tame ones!

I still think my UFO one was the best though.

Good to see everyone. I still owe MaxWedge a power lunch for his birthday. Got home and the wife had a nasty cold in the works so I get to take care of her today.

Again, good seeing everyone. Hope to see ya'all next month.

Reaction score
It was a great turn out, for sure. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Hopefully the photos won't leak out.

Reaction score
Yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jim!!!
Had a great time last night. Always good seeing you guys.
Some great flight stories...more next time!

Cheers,
Tom

Reaction score
I actually might make one of the Tuesday meetings for once. Anyone else planning on going tomorrow?

Reaction score
The meetings are the last Tuesday of the month at the South Center Red Robin. I don't know what time. Anyone?

Reaction score
7 pm. It helps to know who's coming so that the first people who show up can reserve a table with the appropriate amount of seats.

Reaction score
Gonna be out of town. Sorry all.

But if you need me I'll be at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Savage, MN. I'll be competing on Buzztime trivia. Just look for BOOYAH!

Have fun everyone!

Reaction score
I will not be able to be there myself...I have a menu project that needs to be finished and sent to a customer Wednesday.
See you guys next month...hopefully with most of us wearing our new STARS garb!

Reaction score
I won't be making it either (yet again), but looking ahead, I'm off the last Tuesday of next month, so I'm going to make sure I'm at that one. Have fun!

Reaction score
In honor of today being GTA day (and partly due to what looks to be very light attendance) I think I'm going to sit this one out too.

Reaction score
MaxWedge and I had a good time tonight. Woulda been nice to have a larger turnout, but there's always next month.

Reaction score
Yep, good time indeed. And I got to see a one of kind collectible, the Boba Fett STARS t-shirt and mug!

Next month we're up May 27th, day after Memorial Day, but I image we'll see each other at ECCC (I'm going on Saturday since Sunday in Mother's Day).

Reaction score
I thought it looked great. The shirt was white, so the design stood out well. AC will have to comment only comfort and quality obviously.

We joked that the key to getting something "grey area" from them is to make sure you have a huge first order, since it seems they don't police trademarks until after an order is placed (which hopefully they will fill).

The white mug looked good too, but at that reduced size, it was hard to read the tag line about the burgers (at least to my eyes, viewing it in the dark rainy parking lot!).

Reaction score
Here's a thought.
What if one of us starts up another Cafepress store and does an order with the original logo?

Reaction score
Cool Idea!!!!
But I need to know what the logo looked like on the shirt. Artoo can you send me a pic of the shirt?

If we do this, we all need to move damn quick!
We would need to synch our watches!!!

-Tom

Reaction score
It wouldn't be a problem. I've had one of these before for the 501st, so I could set it up, then tell everyone here to order shirts at say...8pm that same night, and we'd all push a big order through.

Worst case scenario, we all get a refund.

Want to try it? If so...Tom let me know which Logo you sent in (if it's a big file) and I'll get started.