Monthly gatherings

Reaction score
Ok went thru my overflow in my collection and have way to much stuff.
I should have about six boxes of star wars items that will be looking for a new home. Lots of loose 12 inch figs. Some boxed 12 inch. Some comic packs, various cared figures some Orange cards thru rots. An unopened geonosian arena. Couple store display items. An unopened lego set Droid Tank can't remember the number. Quite a few unopened older battle packs. Anyways I am bringing it all with me for you all to have first crack before I put it up on the for sale page

Jason

Reaction score
Also had a bunch of cared exclusive figures
Tru rots holo emperor
Tru rots holo yoda
Target rots utapau shadow trooper
Target rots clone trooper
Otc holo emperor
Saga shadow stormtrooper
Comic con 05 holo leia
Star wars shop covert ops clone
Walmart separation of the twins obi and bail

Reaction score
How's it looking in Indy? Down here it looks like rain but the forcast says no rain today. Were leaving at 11:00 see ya guys here in a bit.

Reaction score
By all means Aaron , who knows we may be able to work out some sort of trade, there are a few items from sideshow that I have been wanting to get my hands on.
See you all in a few hours

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that was able to make it out today. I hope you all had a good time and am already looking forward to our next get together!

Reaction score
Thanks for the hospitality, Aaron. As always, your collection is amazing! It was great to see everyone again and to meet some new faces as well.

Ohh and if anyone is interested, TRU.com has the first wave of TVC, Clone Wars, Legends, and ships in stock. It also looks like they have the new Galactic Heroes in stock as well but they don't have pics of them. Free shipping for anything over $49 or more.

Reaction score
Big thanks to Aaron for hosting the meeting/Party!
It was great to put a face with some of you on rebelscum that I had not met yet.
We have got to make this a more regular scheduled thing.
Every couple of months or so would be great.
Take care

Reaction score
Yes, Aaron, thank you so much! I had a great time checking out your awesome collection and meeting some other Star Wars fans. Hope we can do another get-together soon!

Reaction score
Aaron,
Thanks again ,it is always good to catch up with everyone.
ToddG