Monroe/Ruston Collectors

THj

Reaction score
Yeah I decided to wait when I saw those guys... and I ended up finding MM7 in New Orleans Saturday and grabbed Hicks, so I was glad I waited.

THj

Reaction score
Talk about a dry spell for Star Wars. TRU did have VOTC 3PO and R2 today. Suncoast also had Hellboy series 1.5 figures. I got Viggo Mortensen and John Noble's Autographs today in some of the LOTR trading card packs.

THj

Reaction score
Yeah, I've finally seen a few newer SW figures just in the last day or two: there was a Lobot at Target, and a few figures that were new to me(man I can't even remember who now) at WM Wal-Mart yesterday.
TRU has ML7's Iron Man, Ghost Rider, and Weapon X Wolvie... but those three are all you're gonna find anywhere. That's who Wal-Mart had a few weeks back, and that's who I found in two different Suncoasts in Dallas this past weekend-sigh-
I'm keepin my eyes peeled for Hawkeye and Vision... heck Deadpool too for that matter.

THj

Reaction score
Target had crap loads of new otc figs including the cantina wave and clone wars cartoon figs.

Reaction score
My store reports have been lacking...mainly due to my lack of intrest in SW figures, but tonight I found some EIII figs at Monroe Wal-Mart. These were from the 1st collection (the ones with those awful action features). Found only Tarfull, Obi, SBD, Yoda, and Chewie. Passed on all of em...have a feeling they will be plentiful after 4/2.

Target had some good markdowns. Got Unleashed IG-88 and Aura Sing for $10 each.

Untill better news arrives...

Reaction score
I went by there today, they still had them but wouldnt let me buy them. Why would you put something out on the pegs and not let someone buy it? I did get one of McFarlanes Dragons though.

Reaction score
Anyone gonna be at Target early to get the ROTS red vader exclusive? I don't think there'll be that many there, so I don't want to break my back to get there real early....

Reaction score
Yeah me too...I got a $5 off $50 spent cupon....won't make much of a dent but every little bit helps. Has anyone seen this Target one dollar off per figure cupon I've been hearing about? I went by there today and they are almost rid of their SW clearance...New space for new goods!

Incidently...I got my ARC 170 fighter from amazon.com today and this thing is sweeeet. April 2 can't come too soon.

DSCollectibles....you have a link to an ebay site. Are you a scalper?

Reaction score
No, not in the normal sense. I buy stuff off eBay and resell it. I'm a collector first, though. I'll buy large lots off eBay, keep what I want, and resell the rest.

Reaction score
Sort of. I do my toy shopping in Monroe, anyway

And most of the stuff in that eBay store belongs to my brother, who lives in Canada.

And I'm not going to buy figures on April 2nd and scalp them, if that's what you're worried about. I need this stuff for my collection!

Reaction score
AT-RT found at TRU for $14.99. Also found Aayla & Luminara...which was never found at either Target or Wal-Mart...weird.

Also saw Sin City today. Ultra violent and very comic book like...jumps around a bit like pulp fiction but pretty good. Reminded me of those Spawn cartoons on HBO a while back.

Had a preview for the Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe before the flick. That one looks like pure eye candy and funny to boot. I cant wait.

Till better news surfaces...
B-

Reaction score
LMAO....Guess what came in the mail today... Not one but three Target mailers with $1 off every figure sold on 4/2. Monroe's post office blows big time.

Follow up...So I call Target's 1-800 # and they said since the majority of these mailers were sent on time and people had no problem using the coupon...yada yada yada...you are SOL...So I'm headin to the post office tomorrow to lodge some complaints...

Reaction score
Be sure to complain for me as well. I got one today also.
Better news, I got my AT-RT! It kicks [censored]!

Reaction score
Isn't that lame? Getting it on Monday...makes my blood boil. So I assume you opened the AT-RT right? The only thing I've opened is Anakin's Starfighter (and it wasn't very satisfying). Do you think after April 15th we might see some of wave 3 or 4?

Wookie Warrior....do you think you will get $200 bucks for that Lava Vader? If you do I'll gladly sell you mine...

Reaction score
Revenge of the PEZ....my wife just bought me three pez dispensers; death star, sidious/palpatine, and grevious. These were at the WM Walmart near the magazines on an end cap.

Reaction score
No I don't intend to get $200
It's just there to look good in the store. I don't intend to sell it. Looks too good on my wall!

Reaction score
I havent gotten much SW stuff since the 2nd. I did get this today from the police reserves gun and knife show.

Reaction score
Does WM Walmart or Target have any preview wookiee warriors left? I need some for a diorama, and I haven't been able to find any!

Used to they were clogging the pegs, now when I need them, they're nowhere to be seen.

Reaction score
WW...

I haven't checked the posts in a while so I hope you already found them.

Target clearenced all their sneak preview figs so don't bother. Now Monroe Wal-Mart (it maybe W. Monroe's not sure) on the regular SW aisle (only 3 feet of product) on the top shelf....the had...how can i describe it.... a Hasbro product display full of sneak preview figures, at least a dozen or more. The way I figure it they just threw it up there cause there wasn't anymore room to put the figures on the pegs.

So...top shelf....regular 3 foot star wars ailse....maybe your best bet.

B

Reaction score
Daniel...

Got a Meuseum Replicas catalog...(got no idea how I got on their mailing list)...with tons of stuff from the Kingdom of Heaven movie (ridley scott movie bout the crusades).

Just what you needed right another magnet to suck up your hard earned money.

I'm headin to BR next week for a couple of days. Let me know if there's anything..(SW, Marvel Ledgends, etc.) you want me to be on the look out for. Naturally I be looking for a couple of red guard variants so keep your fingers crossed.

Reaction score
Thanks. Found me two Wookiee Warriors at WM Walmart.

Also, has ANYONE found any Clone Commanders, Clone Pilots, AT-TE Gunners, etc?

Reaction score
Target put out a new case that had Clone Commanders, #35 Palpatine, Clone Pilots, and #36 Grievous.

Reaction score
I just got back from Spencers with a Darth Vader FX Lightsaber. Its awesome! I'm going to look into buying another one.

Reaction score
Awesome. How much are they???

Went to Ruston Walmart and found the AT-TE Gunner (finally!). That's about it.

Reaction score
I'm gonna buy tickets today for tomorrow. Hope there's not a really long line. I'm planning on going to the 12:30 showing.

Reaction score
I just got back from wm wal-mart with a wookie warrior and a destoyer droid. They also had lots of chopper droids, and clone pilots.

THj

Reaction score
Not as far as I know, man. Of course, I have been away for a while myself, so who knows. Stuff seems to just materialize as you're going through town on I-20.

Nance

Reaction score
Had to bump this up, am I the only monroe collector still here? I did find the new Titanium figs at TRU, also I bought the new gunship there too.

Reaction score
I'm down here about once every 3 months but the last time I was there I got everything I needed in Farmerville. Does TRU still have a Gunship or two cause I just might get my brother to pick me one up?