Mondo Art and Bottleneck Art

Reaction score
Why are there no threads for these two companies? They have offer amazing art work (when not sold out).

Reaction score
I do subscribe to the Bottleneck Gallery. I need to look into Mondo as it's a name i hear a lot.

Reaction score
Bottleneck isn't as big as Mondo, but they're getting up there. Bad thing about Mondo is there variants sell out in less than a minute because people use bots to buy prints. Both offer amazing star wars art. Jock just recently had an awesome ESB print for Mondo. Check it out. Gabz is amazing for bottleneck.

Reaction score
I've had a quick look, but can only see Mondo tees. Is this the same place?

I'm only interested in buying Millennium Falcon related art, but it's always wonderful to see the other bits and pieces as well as artwork for other movies.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mondotees is the website. They sell prints and whatever is left is on their website. You won't find a lot on there since they sell out within minutes or days if it's open timed edition. I'd follow Mondo too in the future man.

Last edited:
Reaction score
A thread for each would be cool, especially if they were updated. I see prints from both from time to time but usually after they are sold out and in the hands of collectors.

Reaction score
I think we should be helpful and acquiring those difficult variants if the person could care less. I am buy prints because i want to, not for profit. This thread could be a resource and maybe even a way for people to buy variants and con only prints if generous enough. I'll be going to Comic Con this year too. Interested in seeing what Mondo and Acme have in store.

Reaction score
I really like the aesthetic of a lot of the Mondo stuff. Many of them seem like they’d be perfect cover art if Star Wars films were ever released by Criterion. Unfortunately I already have a lot of prints needing to be framed so I wouldn’t buy most of them even though they’re quite interesting.

The exception for me would be the infamous Olly Moss trilogy. Love those.

Reaction score
I'm a focus collector, so the only ones that i would buy would be those relating to my collection. However, i do still have a massinve interest in the art side of our hobby and i do like to see new prints.

Reaction score
Rodders,

I have some Mondo Star Was stuff as well as Bottleneck. Try searching "Mondo Star Wars" on Ebay to get an idea. I am going to check, not sure if they have any Falcon stuff, but I am sure the do.

Reaction score
Disappointed in this years May 4th between all the companies. Seemed like no one had anything good like years before. I like the portrait series from Mondo but i never got into the line. Surprised there weren't any limited editions from either Mondo or Bottleneck. Mondo was timed. Missed opportunity from both companies. Congrats to those who scored though.

Reaction score
Got my Mondo Ghostbusters pins from SDCC. So happy, but disappointed that the online sale of the poster sold out so fast.

Reaction score
“She’s got it where it counts” by Mark Englert

Timed-edition release from Thursday (10/4) @ 12PM ET through Sunday (10/7) @ 11:59PM ET at Bottleneckgallery.com

Last edited:
Reaction score
My alarm clock is set. :)

This is a stunning piece to add to my collection.

Reaction score
I was able to get the print, but the Variants had all disappeared. Perhaps they were only for the NYCC.

Reaction score
I think that Bottleneck will be releasing what they have left of the variants for that in the coming week. They just released the Karl Fitzgerald print, I've been waiting for, online about 15 mins ago.

Mondo has always been a crapshoot for their releases and you usually have to be incredibly on top of your game to get one. Bottleneck has been commissioning art from a lot of the artists that I like within the last year or so, I signed up and get email notifications for their releases.

Reaction score
Today you bottleneck is legit. That Falcon print is top notch. I’m gonna try for variant but will play safe with timed edition.

Reaction score
I missed out on then varient. ����

i see the the final tally was 1750.

Reaction score
I ended up getting a Variant at inflated prices on Ebay. A superb print worth getting.

I need to get a frame, but it is very rich in detail. I love it.

Reaction score
Easily one of my favorite prints ever done. Bottleneck killed it on this one.

Reaction score
Can't wait til mine arrives. I'm a big Englert fan. Here's my "Life of Luke" series, finally complete and on display. I just hope he doesn't do a ROTS infant Luke or Ep IX Force-ghost Luke piece or I'll be screwed :p