Momaw Nadon - #ANH07

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Momaw Nadon from A New Hope.

Announced as in the pipeline during the Hasbro Pulse Star Wars Fanstream on August 29th.

Figure below is for reference only. It's a custom utilizing Dok Ondar as a base by Landspeeder Luke.

Black Series Momaw Nadon (ANH) Pipeline Reveal.jpg Black Series Momaw Nadon (ANH) Custom Figure Reference.jpg

Available to PO April 3rd @ 1pm ET. Fan Channel. New Deluxe box packaging.

1711950418862.png

1711950485062.png

1711950575512.jpeg

Momaw Nadon (Deluxe) from ANH. Code-named "DLX FIG 3". It will be #07 in the A New Hope sub-line.

Partial new tooling with a newly sculpted head. Borrowed some parts from Dok Ondar. Comes with three drinking cups & an E-11 blaster rifle.

Fan Channel Exclusive

On shelf Fall 2024. MSRP is $33.99. Available for pre-order April 3rd at 1pm ET.

Press Release

STAR WARS fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS galaxy with this premium 6-inch STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES MOMAW NADON figure, inspired by the character’s appearance in STAR WARS: A NEW HOPE. An exile from Ithor, Momaw Nadon was a rebel sympathizer who cultivated a hidden garden in the mountains south of Mos Eisley. For the first time in THE BLACK SERIES, fans and collectors can bring home and display Momaw Nadon in their collection! This fully articulated figure features premium detail and multiple points of articulation. Includes figure and 4 entertainment-inspired accessories including a blaster and 3 drinking cups.

Press Images

Black-Series-Momaw-Nadon-Deluxe-ANH-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Momaw-Nadon-Deluxe-ANH-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Momaw-Nadon-Deluxe-ANH-Loose-2-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Momaw-Nadon-Deluxe-ANH-Loose-3-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Momaw-Nadon-Deluxe-ANH-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-Momaw-Nadon-Deluxe-ANH-Boxed-1.jpg

Black-Series-Momaw-Nadon-Deluxe-ANH-Loose-1.jpg

Black-Series-Momaw-Nadon-Deluxe-ANH-Loose-2.jpg

Black-Series-Momaw-Nadon-Deluxe-ANH-Loose-3.jpg

Black-Series-Momaw-Nadon-Deluxe-ANH-Loose-4.jpg

Pre-Order Links

BBTS
Gamestop
Nerdzoic

International Links

Last edited:
I loved him on Moma's Family.

Anyway...I'll take it AND once again I'm rooting for Hasbro to do what they do best, cheap it up, and remove any and all soft goods, paint the torso blue, throw in a blaster and stick it to a retro looking card to go with my boy Greendo.

So glad to finally be getting this guy! While there are so so so many great aliens in the cantina scene, I would argue that he, Ponda Baba, Greedo, and the cantina band are the most visually iconic and therefore essential cantina alien offerings for the Black Series.

I screamed like a teenage girl when I saw that pipeline pic. I’m SO excited.

It was only a matter of time, a worthy character for Hasbro to release.

I feel like sharing parts with Dok was probably the only way we were ever going to get this figure. And I'm fine with that. Looks good from what we can see.

Why is he a deluxe? Oh wait, this is modern Hasbro where they will use any excuse to get an extra $10 out of something for the smallest reason. At least throw in the bar section.

Who am I kidding, I'll get one just because he is OT.

Very disappointed that this is a "deluxe" offering, but not entirely surprised. I really wanted this figure but now I'm going to have to really think about it.

It's taken them long enough. Hopefully it'll be an all new sculpt. The Saga one is pretty good but now they should be able to knock it outta the park. I expect a staff and drinking glass included as well and no more of this "deluxe" BS, trying to screw us out of even more dollars.

He looks fantastic, but not very deluxe. But if a deluxe price is what I have to pay to get OT aliens, so be it. Bring 'em on!

I quit worrying about figures being “deluxe.”

If you can wait like, a month or 2, you can get pretty much any black series for half price nowadays.

I don't worry about it either. I've got the money, fortunately, and I'm just happy to get characters I like.

And of course, I can wait for sales, like you said. But I'm not too bothered about paying full price. Life is short (and getting shorter!); I'll take the cool stuff as it comes.

Nice! I’m really looking forward to Momaw. He looks fantastic - and I’m glad he has a unique headsculpt, not Dok Ondar’s. I wish his vintage-inspired staff was included, but thats my only complaint!

The vintage figure never came with a staff. Just a blaster pistol. I think the POTF2 figure is the one that came with the staff, but POTF2 isn't vintage.

Anyway, this is probably the most exciting announcement I've seen from the Black Series in a long time.... a long time. Easily my most anticipated figure of the year.

The vintage figure never came with a staff. Just a blaster pistol. I think the POTF2 figure is the one that came with the staff, but POTF2 isn't vintage.

Anyway, this is probably the most exciting announcement I've seen from the Black Series in a long time.... a long time. Easily my most anticipated figure of the year.

You’re right - I was actually confusing him with Bib Fortuna!

It was the Saga Momaw came with a staff, and I always liked it. I wish we could’ve gotten it at this scale.

Back