Moff Jerjerrod #040

Reaction score
Re: Moff Jerjerrod

Technically we need a new Tarkin, too... the 7-pack's fine for now, but you've got the wrong rank plaque, wrong pants, and wrong boots.

For Piett a retool of Jerjerrod's not out of order. I'd suggest a kitbash with either Veers or Ozzel's legs, or tweaked Jerjerrod legs for a narrower stance, and a new head of course. With just that, you've got a good Captain Piett. A further slight retool to the badge (which Hasbro did with the Briefing Room guys) and you'll have Admiral Piett, the one we REALLY need (preposed and outdated as it is, we already have the 'Captain' version; plus he spent a lot longer as an Admiral in terms of screentime, so that's the one that should get made).

Reaction score

My only other big beef is that they gave the Moff articulated legs, which are rendered TOTALLY useless due to his shirt going down to nearly his knees. He can't sit... just stand... and lay.

Reaction score

2x the Moff in my EE case, hopefully it comes soon. I've wanted this guy for sometime, def. one of my fav. Imp.Officers!

Reaction score

jedicat said:
I love how ticked off he looks!

You'd be too if you just found out the Emperor was commin' to oversee the final stages of something under your watch! I'd be sweatin' [censored]!!

Reaction score

Jerjerrod arrived today and well he is what he is. I don't hate him but he didn't blow me away either as the Death Star Gunner did.

He doesn't really bring much new to the table as far as Imperial Officers go but he is a solid Imperial Officer figure. He looks a bit to pissed off and his leg stace is far to wide, although that can be fixed with a bit of boiling water.

Still this is one officer figure that needed ball jointed knees and Hasbro skimped on this feature and that in the end hurts the figure a lot. I really wanted to pose him kneeling before the Emperor!

Reaction score

jedi_master_matt said:
How did you manage to adjust those legs?
Yes, a tip would be appreciated. I'm really annoyed by the wide stance and i had to rely on the small rubber bands Hasbro uses intheir blisters.

Reaction score

I simply boiled them and then cut a bit off of the leg joints so they would go inwards and then put some glue in the leg gap so the joint would be tight.

Reaction score

Something that I find that works with wide-leg stance legs is that you boil him, and place a rubber badn around the legs, and throw it in the freezer for about 5 mins...works like a charm.

Reaction score

Darth_Nirvana said:
Something that I find that works with wide-leg stance legs is that you boil him, and place a rubber badn around the legs, and throw it in the freezer for about 5 mins...works like a charm.
Ok. I got the first step correct. Now, all i have to do is boil and freeze him

Reaction score

i actually dont mind the wide stance. makes him look very....military.
what kind of bugs me is his eyebrows, he looks like hes one peeved imp offiecer. in the movie he always looked more calm and worried about something (vader choking him perhaps?).

but im really starting to hate seeing 10 million jerjerods at TRU, walmart, and target pegwarming the shelves like theres no tommorow. ugh, gett sick of jerjerodd!!

GNT

Reaction score

Yeah he seems to be hanging around here just abit as well.

Reaction score

One Target I visited over the past weekend was stocked with at least 20 Jerjerrod's and no other basic figure. How sad.

Reaction score

PizzatheHut said:
One Target I visited over the past weekend was stocked with at least 20 Jerjerrod's and no other basic figure. How sad.
I saw the same thing this past weekend as well, except it was a TRU and there were about 30 Jerjerrods.

Reaction score

Well, I got about 3 of them to be officers in my sandtrooper army. But they'll be on the sides or in the back because its not really that great of a fig.

Reaction score

Yeah he's been a big peg-warmer this year, him and Endor C-3PO and oddly enough Death Star Gunners (which just shocks me, I thought people loooooved these dudes!)

He's not a "horrible" figure, the legs are kinda weird and the face ain't too cool, but how often do we get Imp officers? Besides, all he needs to do is stand and look like he's giving orders. Give his gun to a needy Stormtrooper

Reaction score

You hit the nail on the head. Hasbro needs to release some junior Imperial officers. They would look great in an army.

Reaction score

NickRyder said:
Yeah he's been a big peg-warmer this year, him and Endor C-3PO and oddly enough Death Star Gunners (which just shocks me, I thought people loooooved these dudes!)
I don't know if the DS Gunners pegwarm. Just about everyhere I go I find one, and only one. It's a bit strange, I never see more than one anymore.

I got Jerjerrod recently. He's okay, a bit customizable (alot of heads fit on this body such as Pilot Obi-wan, VTSC Han, VTSC Luke.), but those legs... UGH! I only got him for a custom, though, so I don't care all that much.

Reaction score

Yeah boy. You could army build this guy up the wazoo round here!

Reaction score

Nothing too special here. Sure, it’s nice to have this character finally but he, even more than Veers, needed swivel knees. And what is up with the wide stance? Looks like he’s fixing to take a leak.

Reaction score

This figure turned into a great generic figure for me. First, the legs can easily be corrected via boil a freeze. Have had no problems with the standing with the at attention stance. Next, the rank insignia can come off pretty smoothly. In fact, I'm cutting up the ranks and using them to making custom rank troopers. Finally, once you paint him black, you have a quick and easy junior officer.

Reaction score

counted 15 at one store- out of 19 figures on the pegs!

Reaction score

Darth_Anton said:
This figure turned into a great generic figure for me. First, the legs can easily be corrected via boil a freeze. Have had no problems with the standing with the at attention stance. Next, the rank insignia can come off pretty smoothly. In fact, I'm cutting up the ranks and using them to making custom rank troopers. Finally, once you paint him black, you have a quick and easy junior officer.
I hadn't tried the boil-n-freeze, but I've got a few Jerjerrods to go for customs still. I've yet to take any pics of my Lt. Childsen; painted Jerry black (the Citadel Chaos Black worked wonders, doesn't seem to chip or anything!), painted his hair dark blond, sliced off the badge, and ended up just painting a blue 4-bar ANH lieutenant badge on him, looks fine! He is a great generic officer. If they ever do the black ANH officers that run around a lot, I wouldn't mind knees & ankles but otherwise Jerry's a good benchmark for 'em.

Reaction score
This figure representation of Jerjerrod is fantastic. Hasbro needs to bring back the leg pants look for any new imperial officer figure they make.

Plus with some contour cement putty on the neck ball on Legacy' s Needa figure, Jerjerrod' s head fits just right.

Reaction score
This figure representation of Jerjerrod is fantastic. Hasbro needs to bring back the leg pants look for any new imperial officer figure they make.

Plus with some contour cement putty on the neck ball on Legacy' s Needa figure, Jerjerrod' s head fits just right.
agree with you mate