Moff Jerjerrod #040

GNT

Reaction score
Moff Jerjerrod finally sees plastic form in 2006 according to the recent RS toy list. Move over Veers Moff Jerjerrod is now in the house. I bet they'll be reusing some body parts to create him maybe from Admiral Ozzel perhaps?

"Moff Jerjerrod was the Imperial officer supervising the construction of the second Death Star high over the forest moon of Endor. Jerjerrod was in the unenviable position of reporting the Death Star's progress to taskmaster superiors. When the construction fell behind schedule, Emperor Palpatine dispatched Darth Vader as his emissary to snap Jerjerrod's crews into shape.
During the Battle of Endor, Jerjerrod commanded the Death Star's operational superlaser against the Rebel forces. The station was able to destroy several key Alliance cruisers in the conflict.

Jerjerrod perished aboard the Death Star when the Rebels were able to detonate the station's reactor."

What does everyone think about Moff Jerjerrod? Should he come with a blaster? Discuss

Reaction score
Re: Moff Jerjerrod

If the sculpt is as good as the Major Derlin we're in for a real great figure. Let's hope for bendy knees so it can bow to Palpy.

Reaction score

He will probably come with some kind of pistol. Even if he never had one in the film, I'd much rather see a weapon than a baton. Any imperial officer is a welcome addition.

Reaction score

I wonder if they'll give him the correct rank badge, or if they'll go movie-accurate and give him the one that makes him a mere captain? XD

Reaction score

I'll get one.... you can never have enought Imperials!!

Reaction score

My thoughts exactly. And as far as I'm concerned, Jerjerrod is a figure they should've made a long time ago, considering he's one half of the only two main Imperial Officers in ROTJ (the other one being Piett).

Reaction score

This rocks! I'm so glad to have a Jerjerrod figure. It beats the crap out of some arbitrary Jabba's Palace background prop. I will definitely be picking this guy up.

Reaction score

I'm indeed wondering what they'll do to make this figure standing out of the crowd. And if they will indeed correct his rank. Perhaps they need to include an extra accessoire like those Death Star guardposts.

Reaction score

I can't wait-I truly cannot wait. Another Imperial officer-oh please please god let this be a decent figure.
Jejerrod will do as a stand in for any Imperial on any diorama-he is not a unique one like Tarkin or Ozzel-he can be my new Captain for my Executor Diorama-he can stand in as Admiral Piett. this guy can do it all-well almost. (I'll leave it there)

Reaction score

CaptainJack said:
He will probably come with some kind of pistol. Even if he never had one in the film, I'd much rather see a weapon than a baton. Any imperial officer is a welcome addition.
I'm hoping they'll use the Stormtrooper-publicity-photo blaster, we need more of those with Imps; only BoShek's had it thus far!

We've got Ozzel, Veers, and now Jerjerrod...

Next up, Admiral Piett!!!! (with proper ESB insignia)

And since it'd be easy to do, throw Veers' or Jerjerrod's legs on the ROTS Tarkin body, repaint/retool the head, adjust insignia if necessary, and release Grand Moff Tarkin!!!

The more Imps the better! Then, on to Rebel officers! Madine needs a repaint, the blue on his uniform was horribly inaccurate, and we need a well-articulated Ackbar too!

Reaction score

Awesome, 2006 seems to be a promising year. I just hope that the figures are easy to get hold of in the UK

Reaction score

It seems that Hasbro has "redoubled its efforts" in finally making Jerjerrod a reality.

Get it?! "redoubled".... yeah.

Reaction score

It's just doubled though, right?
"We shall double our efforts!"

First off, Captain Lorth Needa now stands as the last Imp Big Wig, besides maybe Chief Bast (Death Star Wave?), left to be produced (not counting Tarkin and Piett, in need of resculpts).

Oh, Jerjerrod. How have you come to be one of my favorite SW characters?

Is it your high rank of Moff, matched only by Tarkin, and the Dark Lords of the Sith? Your leadership over the construction of Death Star II? Your steadfastness at Lord Vader's reproach?

No, It's for grabbing hold of your cahonas and setting it straight to the man. Standing up for your self dignity, and laying it straight to a Dark Lord of the Sith, informing him that the pace of the second Death Star's construction was going underway just as fast as you could see to it, but it's failings in becoming immediately fully operational were not to your own misguided step, but to the Emperor's allowance of funding for a work force: you needed more men.

You understood though that you were a mortal being. A mortal being who's very flames of existence could be extinguished as discreetly as the first snowflake evaporates upon land fall.
You cowered at the wrath of you Master. You must obey your Master, and those he puts in intermediate command between him and yourself.
You took hold of your bearings, knowing you couldn't fail, you were charged with seeing this great mechanical monstrosity awaken once again from it's slumber, and assured your taskmaster that it would arrive on schedule, as according to planned.
You were consumed by the annals of history, but your bravery in the face of great overwhelming forces shall live on in the hearts and minds of generations to come.

Reaction score

This should be a good figure. As well as Admiral Ozzel was done Hasbro can resue muc of that body sculpt for this figure and it still would be awesome.

Reaction score

Inigo, once again, a wonderful and refreshing post. A great break from: "Comander cody neds to b made finaly" or "wheres AT-TE come on habro whsat up?"

Reaction score

Kooshmeister said:
I wonder if they'll give him the correct rank badge, or if they'll go movie-accurate and give him the one that makes him a mere captain? XD
I think Hasbro will go for the movie-accurate approach. Just hope it's not a goofy pose like Piett.

Reaction score

Deak_Starkiller said:
Kooshmeister said:
Just hope it's not a goofy pose like Piett.
I think after Ozzel that they found a good sculpt base. Heck, if they just made a new head sculpt and put it on the Ozzel body with flesh colored hands, I'd be happy.

Reaction score

This is gonna be a sweet figure. We've been wanting this for as long as I can remember. His time has come!

Montoya, is that a eulogy for him?

Sev

Reaction score

Unless he has knee-articulation (which he probably won't) I won't get him.

Reaction score

All Jerjerrod does is stand and walk, though.

You would have bought him in 2001, wouldn't you?

Sev

Reaction score

Inigo_Montoya said:
All Jerjerrod does is stand and walk, though.

You would have bought him in 2001, wouldn't you?
Well I want knee articulation just in case he needs to kneel to vader or the emperor or something of that manner. That's all.

Reaction score

Another great addition to the list. glad to see this character finally done.

GNT

Reaction score

Sev said:
So that's what your going on? What if the figure looks fantastic? and besides he doesn't really need knee articulation anyway since he stands I think everytime we've seen him.

Sev

Reaction score

GNT said:
Sev said:
So that's what your going on? What if the figure looks fantastic? and besides he doesn't really need knee articulation anyway since he stands I think everytime we've seen him.
I may start making photo novels soon and everytime he sees The Emperor he'll bow or something. There's something with me and good articualtion. lol

Reaction score

I am reckoning Admiral Ozzel body with new head scuplt. Sounds pretty obvious to me

Reaction score

Sev said:
Well I want knee articulation just in case he needs to kneel to vader or the emperor or something of that manner. That's all.
Eh, it's not like any of the knee-articulated figures we've ever seen have been able to kneel and not look really awkward while doing it. Besides, his tunic would get in the way.

Oddly enough, I've seen people in other threads who think Jerjerrod will be an an entirely new sculpt. Odd. But anyway, since most of you think he'll be Ozzel with a new head. Well, just to be different... I'll say it'll be ROTS Tarkin with a new head! Ha! How do you like that? We'll see who wins this unnecessary bet!

GNT

Reaction score

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
n TESB we were introduced to an ambitious Imperial Officer that gave us our first truly human look at the Empire, but at the end of the day Piett still seemed like a bad guy. The same couldn’t be said for Jerjerrod. You really felt like you were in his shoes when Vader informed him of the Emperor’s displeasure and imminent arrival. Hasbro seems to have felt the same way too, and as such are offering us a brand new sculpt for the Moff.

[/QUOTE]

Brand new sculpt is always good.

Reaction score

Inigo_Montoya said:
It's just doubled though, right?
"We shall double our efforts!"
Etc.
Well, my response is much of the same. This thread is just, wonderful. My nerdom can go on living now. However, this figure announcement has woken me from a year or so of limbo the Star Wars collecting universe. My last purchase was Ozzel. But Jerjerrod? I grew up quoting this chap. "Haha, he's my fav character and no one else can name him!"

"I tell you, this station will be operational."

Anyway, the announcement of Jerjerrod has made it Christmas in November. The rejoicing and much saving up (so I can buy 5 or so of these chaps and distribute to my Imperial peoples) has commenced. Wow, even my faith in Hasbro has been renewed. Why? Well, ToyBiz has ruined my favourite Marvel character and at least SOMEONE shall be releasing an awesome character how they appeared. Now there is that possibility I’ll see Maximilian Veers with the removable armor, Piett finally called an Admiral and sculpted as he should be, and even a chokable Needa goon (never liked him. What kind of name is Needa, ANYWAY?).

Anyone wonder what his expression shall be? I was hoping we'll get one of his more startled ones, or the haughty “how dare this heavily breathing Sith tool come here and talk to me in this manner!” look.

That’s all I can say, other than “thank the force someone at Hasbro was smoking illegal substances that day!”.

Ret00led Jerjerrod (hoping his rank is this, but yeah right.)

Reaction score

BlackRook said:
Oddly enough, I've seen people in other threads who think Jerjerrod will be an an entirely new sculpt. Odd. But anyway, since most of you think he'll be Ozzel with a new head. Well, just to be different... I'll say it'll be ROTS Tarkin with a new head! Ha! How do you like that? We'll see who wins this unnecessary bet!
I won part of the winnings, for one.

Loki, it's good to read from another Jerjerrodder.

I really, really want two alternate heads packed as accessories, so he can be displayed with either a look of frustrated desperation, fearful disgust, or Moffidence.

GNT

Reaction score

I think he'll have a normal facial expression.

Reaction score

I doubt it will happen, but I'd like to see him with the Black Treadwell as a pack-in.

Reaction score

I think it will be a nice figure if it only comes with a blaster.

Reaction score

It doesnt need to come with anything and i'll buy it. been waiting for this for a while now.....

Reaction score

As long as it has a great sculpt, that's all I could ask for. A sculpt good enough to use for lots of other Imps.

Reaction score

First off, Captain Lorth Needa now stands as the last Imp Big Wig, besides maybe Chief Bast (Death Star Wave?), left to be produced (not counting Tarkin and Piett, in need of resculpts).

your also forgetting commander "no transmissions were made" praig from ANH as well as commander "holding her is dangerious" dane gir also from ANH...robert