Moff Gideon - Retro Line

GNT

Reaction score
Yakface.com have revealed a picture of the new Retro Moff Gideon figure, please use this thread to discuss this figure.

Thoughts on this figure?

Reaction score
I love the vinyl! The likeness is nice as well. I’m definitely buying.

Last edited:

bac

Reaction score
Reaction score

Legit "retro" would have the slot under the forearm for a lever and retractable Darkrsaber?
Still looks great.

Reaction score
The only flaw in this wave is NOT giving him the Dark Saber. I am kinda meh about it having needed to be retractable. But it’s absence is a curious oversight... kinda baffled by this.

Reaction score
The only flaw in this wave is NOT giving him the Dark Saber. I am kinda meh about it having needed to be retractable. But it’s absence is a curious oversight... kinda baffled by this.
I love this whole Mando Retro line! It’s perfect bridge between my vintage and and modern collections. That said I was pumped to see how they’d capture the Dark Saber. Guess not at all 🤷‍♂️

Reaction score
Maybe it’ll be added? I don’t know. It’s just very, very strange.

If I were in charge — I’d have them issue a mail away weapons pack or something. An update to the original Kenner one. It need not be totally Mandalorian specific, it could contain pieces for all three waves. A blue backpack for yoda, gas masks, a brown knapsack for The Child, an assortment of weapons, beskar, thermal detonators, the Dark Saber.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If I were in charge — I’d have them issue a mail away weapons pack or something. An update to the original Kenner one. It need not be totally Mandalorian specific, it could contain pieces for all three waves. A blue backpack for yoda, gas masks, a brown knapsack for The Child, an assortment of weapons, beskar, thermal detonators, the Dark Saber.
Oh, I like the way you think.

Reaction score
Very excited for this guy. Preordered him along with Mando and Bebe Yogi