Moff Gideon Credit Collection

Reaction score
There’s something fishy about this release. I fully expect to find this in-store much easier than the preorder process.

Reaction score
Boy, forgot all about him, With so much product coming out at what seems all at once, in both scales, throw in product delays and items not being available, its easy to forget and lose interest. I have lost interest in this figure and mind you, I am a big fan of the credit collection series, to me its by far some of Hasbro's most creative work in this scale but the above mentioned factors make it easy to move on, even for a collector like myself who likes his collection "complete".

Reaction score
I woke up this morning to find the following message from Best Buy about the 2 Credit Collection Moff Gideons I ordered:

"Unfortunately, the item(s) below are still delayed. Because we don't know when we'll be able to get more, we canceled the item(s) from your order and will credit any payment."

I've already received a refund. Here is my question, though. Has everyone's order been canceled because the shipment of these figures is significantly late (and the arrival time is unknown), or did Best Buy oversell these figures (and only some of us are having our orders canceled)?

I intend to talk to a customer service agent later today. I don't have high hopes it will help, but I will make my case that I don't care about delays, I want my figures whenever they receive them.

Anyway, you might want to see if you have an e-mail of doom from Best Buy.

Reaction score
Which is strange I had very little trouble finding the credit Collection Heavy infantry trooper last year.

Well, if it's not a matter of Best Buy overselling the figure (and I don't think it is), then it might be due to the shipping fiasco, all of the backlogged ports on the West Coast, etc.

We still haven't been able to purchase the 212th Battalion Clone Trooper from Walgreens or the Arvala-7 Mando & Child from Target, and I couldn't tell you how many figures, across multiple IPs, I've had delayed recently. I figure this is all connected to the shipping fiasco.

Reaction score
Well, if it's not a matter of Best Buy overselling the figure (and I don't think it is), then it might be due to the shipping fiasco, all of the backlogged ports on the West Coast, etc.

We still haven't been able to purchase the 212th Battalion Clone Trooper from Walgreens or the Arvala-7 Mando & Child from Target, and I couldn't tell you how many figures, across multiple IPs, I've had delayed recently. I figure this is all connected to the shipping fiasco.
Very good points. Yeah the port situation isn’t helping.

Reaction score
Best Buy canceling ALL of these Gideon orders. Interesting to see if it will be switched to a regular release instead of an exclusive.

Reaction score
I was able to place an order this morning for store pick-up only. Due to arrive at my local Best Buy on 11/24/21. Crossing fingers that order is fulfilled.

Reaction score
Just placed an order also. Shipping option was not available, just pick up. Available for pick up on Black Friday Nov. 26. They have a short holding period of until Dec. 1. No way I'm fighting the crowds on that Friday. Hopefully it doesn't get sold by mistake and not damaged from throwing it in a holding box.

Reaction score
I've checked periodically every day for weeks, and missed it earlier. I wonder if it only went up for store pickup by region, perhaps.

Reaction score
Just now, it briefly changed from "Sold Out" to "Unavailable nearby," then back to "Sold Out." I wonder if this does confirm that it didn't show up as being available for everyone, just those in certain locations.

Reaction score
Just got a store pickup order in for one of the locations near me, with an estimated arrival date of Monday. We'll see what happens. Keep trying, everyone!

Reaction score
Just ordered him! He’s coming in and out of preorder.

Reaction score
Kind of hesitant to ordering another cared figure from Best Buy. The last one was shoved in to too small of box and the one before that shipped in a mail bag. May just play the long game and wait till it hits the store.

Reaction score
Still up for pre-order for those looking. I was tempted to do so even though I had a ship-to-store coming, just because I feared it might not be for real, that it might end up being the wrong figure, or even get cancelled. Held back & got the e-mail last night that it was ready for pick-up. After all the craziness of a few months ago, where it looked like a lot of us would have to resort to ebay, here he is!

100_9339.JPG

Naturally, it had the huge ship-to-store sticker covering nearly the entire picture, but as you can see, it thankfully peeled off very easily.

Reaction score
Got mine today also. Had a large label saying something like "Pick Up Order" on both cards, that gave me some anxiety but it came off easy without damage to card back. Anyone else have that sticker on theirs?

Reaction score
Got mine today also. Had a large label saying something like "Pick Up Order" on both cards, that gave me some anxiety but it came off easy without damage to card back. Anyone else have that sticker on theirs?
They all have it.
I got two. Labels on each were stuck on the blister, and just peeled off with no problem.

Reaction score
Just received a delayed order email from Best Buy. This doesn't look like he's coming. Ordering was a mess to get in and getting the item is a mess too. Fine print in email says that if item isn't available by 1/22/22, the order will be cancelled. Hoping it doesn't come to this.

Reaction score
OMG, OMG!

Just received an email from Best Buy saying my Moff Gideon (Carbonized) will be shipping soon. There's a tracking number too. What a pleasant surprise.