Moff Gideon Credit Collection

Reaction score
Moff Gideon (Credit Collection). Jing stated in the 21.09.08 livestream that the credits have the same base silhouette, but the details and colors are different for all five of the newly announced CC figures. Patrick also stated that the design and color/weathering will match that of the previous CC Death Trooper since both were taken from the same artwork.

Best-Buy-Icon-24px.png
Exclusive in the U.S. & Canada, Fan-Channel Exclusive in the U.K.

Available for pre-order beginning tomorrow, September 9th, at 1:00pm ET HERE. On shelf Spring 2022. MSRP is $26.49.

Press Images

Black-Series-Moff-Gideon-Credit-Collection-Carded-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Moff-Gideon-Credit-Collection-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Moff-Gideon-Credit-Collection-Loose-2-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-Moff-Gideon-Credit-Collection-Loose-3-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-Moff-Gideon-Credit-Collection-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-Moff-Gideon-Credit-Collection-Carded.jpg

Black-Series-Moff-Gideon-Credit-Collection-Loose-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I kind of like this just to have a not all-black imperial look. It is the other random sandy colors that pop up on him that I won't appreciate.

Reaction score
Could make a cool custom Alderaan or other planet defense corps officer.

Reaction score
Hopefully it's just a glitch in BB's system, and they'll come back up again, as they have in the past. Even the Target Stormtrooper didn't sell out that fast!

Reaction score
So it was either up prematurely and will come back later, or it sold out after five minutes.

I don't think the demand is there for the latter too have happened.

Reaction score
So it was either up prematurely and will come back later, or it sold out after five minutes.

I don't think the demand is there for the latter too have happened.
That was my thought. And we have seen this happen with BB before. Still, I'm going to have a period of about an hour & a half shortly where I won't be able to be at a computer, so this is extremely frustrating. Gideon's likely going to be an Ebay exclusive for me at this rate. :(

Reaction score
Not too worried about pre-ordering this guy or the Armorer. Best Buy and GameStop tend to over order these exclusives at least in my area.

Reaction score
If you had asked me this morning to list which figures, TVC & TBS both, would be the hardest to get today, Moff Gideon would've been far down near the bottom of that list. This is literally the only one I wasn't able to get, and now it's just a waiting game. I never saw this outcome. 😖

Reaction score
Really amazed this one was sort of MIA. The only one I got was the Mandolarian. I am not in any hurry to get this one.

Reaction score
Really amazed this one was sort of MIA. The only one I got was the Mandolarian. I am not in any hurry to get this one.
Not really surprised anymore. I add this one to the 'MIA collection' with the Clone Trooper (212th Battalion) that Walgreens dropped the ball on.
I also agree the new mandalorian cc looks nice so I picked that one up as well and this one too if it ever surfaces.

Reaction score
I also like the look here, but it seems like they’ve already dropped the pretense that these are based on alternate colorations from the end credits. Giancarlo is clearly wearing all black in the image they chose :geek:

Reaction score
Yea I have the same thoughts with you guys, figured he would be hanging around forever lol boy was I wrong lol

Reaction score
Four days later and still not back. Yes, this is going to be an ebay exclusive, because I don't see it coming back. :(

Reaction score
I also like the look here, but it seems like they’ve already dropped the pretense that these are based on alternate colorations from the end credits. Giancarlo is clearly wearing all black in the image they chose :geek:
They should have used a much much darker blue that's for sure.