Moff Gideon Credit Collection (Rumored)

Reaction score
Yakface is reporting that additional Credit Collection figures including Moff Gideon are coming at some point this year. It's unknown specifically where and when he'll be available.

Image used for illustrative purposes only.

The Mandalorian Concept Art Episode 7 - Moff Gideon_Death Troopers_Outland TIEs Resized.jpg

Stylized concept art from the show credits

The Mandalorian Concept Art Episode 7 - Moff Gideon_Death Troopers_Outland TIEs Stylized Resized.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
See the Armorer thread.

I'm happy for folks that dig these kind of things, but I am happy to get a breather on stuff like the "credits" and "carbonized" stuff.

Reaction score
I just simply don't get it, fine if you like these particular items. But if they're looking for ways to get repaints out, meaning minimal cost releases, why not Mandalorian repaints for Death Watch or Culvert Mandos etc? There's plenty if stuff reuse/repaints that actually gets "new characters" rather than the same old ones over and over again repainted differently.

Reaction score
I just simply don't get it, fine if you like these particular items. But if they're looking for ways to get repaints out, meaning minimal cost releases, why not Mandalorian repaints for Death Watch or Culvert Mandos etc? There's plenty if stuff reuse/repaints that actually gets "new characters" rather than the same old ones over and over again repainted differently.

Hasbro saw your message and have already replied:

Reaction score
Lol exactly what I thought. What’s the difference? At least with the initial offerings there were some wild color schemes. Ah well money saved
I mean, they partially did that by digitally altering the credit sequence artwork so that it would look more colorful, even if it was just in terms of shadow work. I'm sure they'll do something similarly uninspired with Gideon and the Armorer.

GNT

Reaction score
Just keep saving me money Hasbro! :ROFLMAO:

Absolutely, I don't see what the point of doing a credit collection version would be, yeah slightly different colour and on a card. Not that exciting on this one.

Reaction score
So he’s going to be dark grey instead of glossy black?

Was thinking the same thing. The Death Trooper in the first batch is my least liked of the 5. I can't imagine Gideon will look much better. If they stick to the artwork I don't have much faith in the Armorer either.

The shame of it is that I love the cards they did for the first set. And the Credit Collection Mandalorian figure is my favorite of all the Black Series releases Hasbro has done of him so far. But in terms of what I liked in the figures as a whole, Hasbro was only 3 out of 5 on the first batch. These 2 new ones could easily put them at 3 out of 7.

Last edited: