ModuCase - Anyone Have This?

Reaction score

Attachments

Reaction score
I've been looking into getting them eventually. There are a good number of collectors with them out there.

They are a bit pricey, but come with a solid aluminum frame and LED lighting. The design is also fully sealed against dust. They can also support extremely large and heavy statues, so the pricing is not bad when these are protecting potentially very, very expensive pieces.

They only ship out orders at certain points throughout the year in a pre-order system, so waiting can be difficult.

I like Bobby Skullface's video about his experiences with ModuCase, but Danoby2 was pretty thorough as well.

Reaction score
These are really nice and I've bookmarked them. Displaying collections is always difficult as cost is such a big factor.

I like that these are sealed units with lighting included.

Reaction score
I had never heard of these guys until I looked at this thread, so I'm grateful for the info! I agree that these cases are quite expensive...but at the same time, they sound like solid cases and great at displaying AND protecting whatever collectibles are displayed inside them. I have extensive collections of different memorabilia/collectible genres, so it seems that these cases would be worthy investments for display and protection purposes! Does anyone know how long these guys have been around?