FS Modern Star Wars Collection EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!!! (Eventually)

Reaction score
This is a pre-post. This upcoming weekend I will be starting the unenviable task of listing my entire Star Wars collection for sale. Many reasons....space issues, new baby on the way, don't really collect carded figures anymore, etc.
I've been collecting since I first found the re-released Power of the Force Orange and Green Carded figures at my local Bradlees! Yes, Bradlees, if you remember that store you're old like me. I have not been collecting much these past few years (focus changed to Gentle Giant and Sideshow) outside of a Black Series figure here or there but before that I just bought. I bought to the point where I look now and wonder why did I buy 6 of that figure? So were talking close to 1200 Carded Figures, countless multi pack and battle packs. No Vehicles. They were sold off long ago.
This weekend I will probably start with Comic Packs and Battle Packs and Unleashed since they were the first few boxes I went though. I'm going to try and update this every week with new stuff added.
*** Disclaimer*** I will be basing my prices off of recent sales on eBay. I will always be open to offers and do my best on shipping. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Looking for a particular figure, feel free to ask.
This is going to be a long drawn out process.
Thank you for your time.

Reaction score
Replies sent. I am trying to get time off from work next week and if that happens I will definitely sit down and photograph stuff and get some items listed. Hard finding time to do this with such a large mountain boxes to go through.