modern ewoks

Reaction score
i have every at least 1 of every ewok (vintage and modern) including most modern carded repacks (not vintage repacks). there is a lot of ewoks. so many that i dont have a single picture of all of them because i dont have the space to line them all up.

last week i considered selling all of them since they dont seem to have any interest in making new ewoks, but the research of the pricing was going to take so long that i gave up.

Reaction score
lumat let me know if you do decide to sell! i just want one of all or most ewoks. i just ordered the romba and graak 2 pack. so right now it looks like this where my collection is concerened.
modern wicket logray and romba and graak
vintage chief chirpa logray and teebo
so i have a lot of ewoks to hunt. ill probably just get the ones i recognize and know

Reaction score
I hope that's not the case, as ewok fandom grew in massive surges in previous years. I have to give Hasbro credit though, they've made the vast majority of ewoks people have been asking for, even Kneesaa! The two I'd really like are actually from the Ewok TV movie: Kaink and Chukha Trok. We'd likely have to campaign heavily to get anything from those movies made...

Reaction score
I'm hoping for a 6 inch two pack.
same, but disney doesnt seem to be too interested in anything lucas made. i honestly dont think we will ever see a new ewok

They will definitely make 6" scale Ewoks, but they wont be in two packs.
Yoda and Jawas were both single packs.

I could see an Entertainment Earth 4 pack being made, once the first Ewok is made.

Reaction score
They will definitely make 6" scale Ewoks, but they wont be in two packs.
Yoda and Jawas were both single packs.

I could see an Entertainment Earth 4 pack being made, once the first Ewok is made.
as much as id like to, i just havent gotten into 6 inch stuff. too many scales to keep up with as it is. and right now im focusing on vintage while the market is still dead from the last jedi backlash

Reaction score
What really sad is that they waste the resources to reissue a 2-3 year old figure with just the photo real paint. Yet they could pump out a few more Ewoks just by repainting them, thus new to use over essentially a reissue or as some would say an upgrade.

It definitely makes me appreciate those Kmart 2-pks we got, but still sad we haven't gotten the Dalmatian one. The EU ones I can kind of understand them not being in a hurry to do, but one from the Movie?

It also wouldn't sting as bad, if Hasbro actually make the interesting looking characters from their movies. Instead of the boring ones, and in greater numbers.

Reaction score
hmm what k mart 2 packs? i havent had a k mart around here since the late 80s. i did get the modern wicket and logray two pack as well as the wicket leia pack but i dont recall any others