Modern Collection for Sale

Reaction score
Hello!

I don't really know where else to post this, so I thought I'd start here.

My name is Chris and I live in Cheyenne, Wyoming. I have quite the large collection of modern figures, vehicles, playsets, exclusives, food premiums, store displays, posters, etc. that I want to sell. I've tried selling it locally here in the newspaper, without ANY luck, so I thought I'd try here. Most of my stuff is from POTF2 - EP3 era and some Saga2 and stuff.

I would love to sell it to a local person (or at least in the Colorado/Wyoming area) as I don't really want to lose my shorts on shipping costs. They are all in excellent condition, and I will even keep them in the Hasbro shipping boxes that I store them. I'm not looking to make a profit on any of this, I just would like it to go to a good home. Preferably someone that I can either meet or can come up and take it off my hands.

If you are interested, please shoot me a PM and I'll send you the list of stuff. It's an instant collection so anyone looking to either flip or get started in modern Star Wars or even fill some holes, this is a great way to go.

Thanks!