Model Kits- Bandai, Fine Molds, Revell, etc

Reaction score
Could someone share a picture of the Bandai 1/72 scale T-70 X-wing with an Action Fleet X-wing please? The Striker goes great with the other TIEs, I'd like to see how both X-wings compare.

Reaction score
Has anyone come across the newest Revell kits at Target?

Reaction score
I've seen them built. They are about twice the length of AF toys...often called box-scale (wings/hull are the length of the box essentially).

Reaction score
Picked up all 4 Revell kits tonight. So far I put together the A-wing and its great! I love how the A-wing comes with landing gears that can fold in and out. I didn't like the landing gears on Poe's X-wing (first release) that could be added or removed.

I said before how I wish the Revell kits came with a pilot. Well I got my wish. Now I just wish they were painted. :rolleyes:

Time to grab the paints then lol.

Reaction score
Hi GL, do you hv a comparison photo of AF A wing vs Revell TLJ A wing? I feel that Revell version is slightly larger. Thanks mate!

Reaction score
Here you go. Sorry for the late response. I took them out and just never took a photo of them lol.

Reaction score
Wish this company would tackle some new capital ships, like the Profundity - I'd actually get into the line. They could release it with a Micro Machine scaled Blockade Runner and Hammerhead, which could "dock" in the bay - I'd be all over that.

Reaction score
Hey, Forums! I'm a now user, so please correct me if my etiquette slips.
I've been doing these kits for about 2 years now and I love them. My focus are the 1/12 figures because to me they are usually the best representation of the characters in the scale.
Here are some pics of some of my builds:

I also post all of my work on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/murrermarcelo/

Thank you!

Reaction score
Upcoming AT-M6 from Bandai. If you need a better detailed one than Hot Wheels, this should be a good option.

Reaction score
I managed to finally find the 2006 Revell Imperial Shuttle Easy-Kit and I assembled it last night. A really nice set, it has great potential once weathered properly and detailed. Makes me wish Revell made Krennic's Shuttle last year!

Reaction score
Hadn't seen this before: it's an AR (Augmented Reality) enabled FO Dreadnought from Verizon: about 16" long, limited edition of 997. Would suit a Collector Fleet or "Epic"-scale FFG collector, I'd think.

Reaction score
I won one of these on evilbay the other day. I'm hoping the underside is just as detailed. From what I've seen on YouTube the cannons look good but couldn't tell about the rest

Reaction score
Hadn't seen this before: it's an AR (Augmented Reality) enabled FO Dreadnought from Verizon: about 16" long, limited edition of 997. Would suit a Collector Fleet or "Epic"-scale FFG collector, I'd think.

I saw it on the web! It's WONDERFUL!!!! But it's very limited in numbers.

It's really disappointing that no Hasbro (Micromachines) and no Hot Wheels have done the FO Dreadnought! Sad!

Reaction score

mine came last week. Beautiful piece, just wish the bottom was just as detailed as the top.

Reaction score
Sweet model, wish HW made one! I know someone at Verizon, I wonder if I can track one down - were they limited to a giveaway?

Reaction score
Wow, that is a great model with beautiful details, though the lack of any on the bottom is perplexing. It leaves the field open for someone else to swoop in and make a better one in future.

Reaction score
Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany
Has anyone seen this, or has there been any news about a red Resistance A-wing Revell kit?

https://forbiddenplanet.com/233018-star-wars-the-last-jedi-build-play-model-kit-resistance-a-wing-red/
Its a repaint of the regular blue A-wing snap kit, but so far has only been released in Europe. Revell does that sometimes, like the Gold Leader repaint of the snap Y-wing that came with a new stand- it was only released in Europe. Still trying to track down another one of those for a decent price in the states so I can get another stand for use on the first Y-wing they released.

Reaction score
I bought one from Europe. Same kit, though the pilot came pre-painted unlike the blue one.

Reaction score
Has anyone posted about these Star Wars "Gashapon" models that were released in the tail end of last year? They're essentially blind bag models of various OT ships (AT-AT, X-Wing. Y-Wing, Tie Fighter, Snow Speeder and the Millennium Falcon.) They come in a Death Star package, which doubles as a base.

They retail at 500 JPY each.

I'm not sure if they're going to release anymore, but I have to say that i find them quite ingenious and wondered if anyone else found them of interest.

Reaction score
Thanks...so maybe only the falcon for me.
Likewise.

Looking at the pics for the Falcon on the Revell website, I wonder if that front piece that goes in between the mandibles can be detached. Or once its clipped in it can't be removed.

Reaction score
I picked up the Revell Falcon from Solo over the weekend. This, along with the Hot Wheels Falcon, I felt like I had to pick up something from the new movie. I really like these Revell kits with the added lights and sounds. Apart from these 3 releases from Solo, the other ones we have are:

TFA Falcon
Poe's X-wing
Resistance X-wing (blue)
FO TIE
Poe's Boosted X-wing
Kylo Ren's TIE Silencer
Resistance A-wing

I own them all, am I missing any others with lights and sounds?

Reaction score
I picked up the Revell Falcon from Solo over the weekend. This, along with the Hot Wheels Falcon, I felt like I had to pick up something from the new movie. I really like these Revell kits with the added lights and sounds. Apart from these 3 releases from Solo, the other ones we have are:

TFA Falcon
Poe's X-wing
Resistance X-wing (blue)
FO TIE
Poe's Boosted X-wing
Kylo Ren's TIE Silencer
Resistance A-wing

I own them all, am I missing any others with lights and sounds?
GL1, how about Revell Star Destroyer? It comes with lights and sound too.

Reaction score
GL1, how about Revell Star Destroyer? It comes with lights and sound too.
I realized I forgot that one as soon as I posted lol. I do own that one as well. Then there is also a red Resistance A-wing, but wasn't released in the States.

I believe that is all the releases for the lights and sounds Revell kits.