FS/FT MOC's, Cardbacks (US and Foreign), and Proof cards

twinionengine

Vice Admiral
Reaction score
Adam, can you please clear some PM's from.your inbox so I can send you my address......thankyou

Adam_L

Moff
Reaction score
obi does not equal obo (or best offer). The artificial intelligence / spell checker here on RS thinks Obi is more important then OBO ;) Happy Holidays and Peace on Earth everyone (even to those toy dealers), this joyous crisp and chilly fall/winter season! feliz navidad

Adam_L

Moff
Reaction score
updates on pending item, MOC added , if anyone has any vintage cardbacks they want to trade towards anything you see here, please PM me. FYI, I don't really collect Luke Bespin any longer, info. pertaining to LB will get redirected towards other interested parties I know. Thanks!

Adam_L

Moff
Reaction score
added the 45B German AT-AT Driver, please ask all questions in regards to it. It may be real, it may be TT. I don't have the full story on its history, other then I've owned it now for almost 3 years, and a German collector owned it before me (I can pass on his name to anyone inquiring).

Adam_L

Moff
Reaction score
bump for some new cardbacks added, and display. Will add 1-2 carded figs here soon

Adam_L

Moff
Reaction score
Happy Feb. , get these before the movie comes out, will sky-rocket in price o-o

Adam_L

Moff
Reaction score
pre-C7 bump. I can bring any of this to C7, and I will be listing a few more MOC's in the next day… please stay tuned on listing update. I have other items I can also bring to C7 such as loose Micro or 3 3/4" figures.

Adam_L

Moff
Reaction score
updated items sold. I also have a 1982 Micro Collection Millennium Falcon Proof sheet, that I'm willing to trade for the right piece (I can get pictures later, and I can bring this to C7 if a trade deal is pre-arranged before hand). Please send inquires by messaging me here (and I'll give you my want list).

Adam_L

Moff
Reaction score
long time, no forgot thread. Added some cardbacks, and a couple of other pieces.

Adam_L

Moff
Reaction score
proof card sold, updated other sold items. Will be adding more MOC in the coming week or so, message me for a updated sales list of what I have