eBay Mixed lot of Sideshow head sculpts (resin).

Reaction score
I thought this might interest those of you who do customized figures. I obtained these years ago from
one of the sculptors at Sideshow. They’ve been sitting in a box for too long.

Mixed Lot.

Reaction score
Love your work, thus please don't take this the wrong way and I'm not the forum police but someone following the rules of the site as a seller at times, which I think are equal for everyone. You are probably not aware of this, therefore allow me to point out that posting direct links to a personal Ebay auction is not allowed. You can however, sell the heads here as a Classifieds ad with a set price. Thank you for your understanding.

Grahame

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm gonna let this one slide, Tom is trying to move back to Cali and has too much stuff. I know people are going to say "rules are rules" but I'm not into zero-tolerance with no thought involved so an exception will be made.

Reaction score
I'm gonna let this one slide, Tom is trying to move back to Cali and has too much stuff. I know people are going to say "rules are rules" but I'm not into zero-tolerance with no thought involved so an exception will be made.
I appreciate it. I’m also not looking to make any huge profits. Low starts, no reserve... just trying to get things out to new homes