Mission to Vandor-1

Reaction score
I ordered one off the target website for pickup and it's supposed to be available by the 2nd.

Reaction score
Got the alert that my pick up order was ready. Really awesome set and my favorite part may have to be the GI Joe style character cards on the back of the box.

Reaction score
no edit button...

I checked the star wars aisle and they haven't done the new planogram yet.

Reaction score
Did you end up having to pay for shipping? I saw it listed for 29.99, but shipping was free with $35 or more. Guess I could buy some cat food or something.

Reaction score
Did you end up having to pay for shipping? I saw it listed for 29.99, but shipping was free with $35 or more. Guess I could buy some cat food or something.
I went with the in store pick up option since they don't charge shipping. I initially had it in the online basket for delivery but that knocked the cost up to about 38 bucks so I said eff that lol.

Reaction score
Got it today. Really nice set. Now I just need Beckett's crew and maybe another Range Trooper or two to make the playset display complete. Weazel could maybe use a swoop, too.

Reaction score
Anyone find this at a Target yet? I have a gift card burning a hole in my wallet with this set's name on it.....:p:p

Reaction score
I have the Han and Range Trooper from this set, still in the blister, available if anyone is interested. Price would be $8.47 each plus $4.00 shipping anywhere in US. I'll throw them on eBay in a couple days if nobody here wants em.

Reaction score
I just want the Weazel figure. Hopefully it will be individually packed before long. :{
Considering what happened with Maz, it's totally possible. Will it happen, and is it likely? Who knows, but I can't see it happening with the sate of things ATM. Especially with Solo's performance. Not unless they already slated him somewhere and cannot remove it.

TBH, 3/4 of the set is a win. If the set had been SA, I'd have definitely bought it. But since it's 5POA I will likely just pick up Weazel somewhere.

Reaction score
I didn't think about that Maz.

I bet the Weazel could be made SA with the TCW Yoda body. The knees would come from another figure though. :{

Reaction score
Got around to opening this set, and Weazel is the absolute draw from this pack. For a small figure, they packed a great amount of detail into the sculpt and accessories. If you want this character - buy this set - he will likely never be made again.

I'm surprised at what a great figure Qira turned out to be as well. She looks and feels like a retro figure, but sports a great sculpt and likeness. The Rangetrooper and Solo are both good figures, though Han leaves something to be desired, especially with his goggles glued to his face. The coat is also slightly too small where the arms meet the body, allowing some of the shirt to be visible from the gap. Its another cool outfit though, that will likely never be in TVC.

Reaction score
Got around to opening this set, and Weazel is the absolute draw from this pack. For a small figure, they packed a great amount of detail into the sculpt and accessories. If you want this character - buy this set - he will likely never be made again.

I'm surprised at what a great figure Qira turned out to be as well. She looks and feels like a retro figure, but sports a great sculpt and likeness. The Rangetrooper and Solo are both good figures, though Han leaves something to be desired, especially with his goggles glued to his face. The coat is also slightly too small where the arms meet the body, allowing some of the shirt to be visible from the gap. Its another cool outfit though, that will likely never be in TVC.
Agreed, Weazel is fantastic. I still think Warrick deserves a removable helment or 'bare face' figure someday.

The Qira is my preferred version of her, of the two we've gotten.

I noticed the coat sleeve gap on Han right away as well, its too bad because it really draws the eye with the color of his shirt.

Reaction score
I seriously considered getting this during Fred Meyer's 1/2 price sale. But it just wasn't worth it to me, not even at 50% off of $35. Had they released Weazel on a single card for $8, then I'd have bought him!

Reaction score
I got the set off Target.com delivered to a nearby store. Here are my thoughts:

• Weazel is indeed a well sculpted figure, but I can't get him to hold the rocket launcher very well.
  • The Range Trooper's black gun is annoying, and besides that, he's fiddly to stand up.
  • Qi'ra's likeness to Emilia Clarke is very close, and the paint is good (on mine), but I'm a little disappointed they didn't sneak in swivel wrists.
  • Han has both swivel wrists and boots. As others have said, his coat leaves a gap behind the arms that's a little frustrating. His goggles are glued on, and even if you boiled them off, he's got flesh-colored goggle mounts (?) on his temples, so that head would just look weird. And without a strap, the goggles won't work on a different Han head, either.

Overall, I like this set more than recent 4-packs, but I would still love to see this version of Qi'ra in a SA Vintage Collection release. Her loose fitting trousers might be difficult to do, but it'd be great to have fully articulated arms and a waist.

Reaction score
Thanks for the thread bump & the info. that this set is still available. Never got this when it was out, but am re-thinking this now.

I would primarily be getting this for the Weazel & Qi'ra (who I think is slightly superior to the carded version), but the Han & the Range Trooper would be nice bonuses.

I don't mind that the Han's cold-weather goggles are molded on. This is a scene-specific outfit, so it's not a problem/issue for me; plus, he's not the draw of this set, anyway.

Reaction score
Finally got this Mission to Vandor set for a great price (Amazon). Excellent figures here. Weazel is obviously the draw of the set - very cool little guy, with a great sculpt.

The Q'ira is also a great figure; solid sculpt, and a good representation of the character. I never got the regular carded version, and now that I have this don't feel like I need to.

The Range Trooper is a nice figure as well.

The Han Solo figure is OK; very scene-specific, which is fine. But, as I said previously - this obviously wasn't the draw of the set.

Reaction score
It is a really good figure set. Burlington Coat Factory has these as well for $8 IIRC.

Reaction score
It really is a great set, shame so many waited to buy it - we'll likely never get something like these again. I'm curious if it was as overproduced as multipacks from other movies, considering the sets from RO and TLJ are still available as well.

Reaction score
It really is a great set, shame so many waited to buy it - we'll likely never get something like these again. I'm curious if it was as overproduced as multipacks from other movies, considering the sets from RO and TLJ are still available as well.
Yeah, I considered getting this set @ full price when it came out (to support the line), but I only really wanted Weazel & Q'ira - and didn't want to pay a lot of $ for only two figures that I wanted. The problem I have with paying full price for sets like this is that it's hard for me to justify the cost for only 2 figures. That being said, I'm certain that if Weazel had been carded it would have been a lot harder to find.

However:

-To entice collectors to buy the set, Hasbro/Disney could have included two obscure aliens (that weren't released on cards) instead of Han Solo & the Range Trooper. If that had been the case, I would definitely have bought the set full price - since I would have wanted all 4 characters.

In any case, I'm glad I was able to get the set for only $12, and wish I had waited until it went down in price even further ;)

Reaction score
Heck for $9 I might get another set! I really like this version of Qi'Ra, very nice looking figure. Weazel too is neat, though I wish he(actually both) had just tad bit more articulation.

I think Weazel's bandoleer would look good on a certain Ewok custom.

Reaction score
They are $5 on the Walmart site. Last week they were $16.10 which was still a good price for what you get.