Mission to Vandor-1

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I was saying Only the collar is a separately sculpted part, but glued on. Too bad Han's goggles don't come off.

Reaction score
I just wanted Qi'Ra from this set. Her jacket this time around is not a shell piece that is removable. No big deal as I wouldn't be removing it anyways. Just interesting they did it this way.

Similar to Cassian on Eadu where only his collar was a separate piece.
CRAAAAAAP. So much for my custom plans.

Reaction score
It's funny. Hasbro has made pack after pack of just a bunch of repacks and those packs ahven't sold well here. Now, Hasbro actually gets it right, but too late, this pack wasn't ordered here because they messed up too many times before with E 7 and 8. Thanks a milllion Hasbro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Here's some side by side pictures of Qi'Ra with her single pack one.

Sadly, her jacket is part of the torso mold and is not removable. Only the collar is a separately molded piece, but is glued on, similar way they did the Eadu Cassian.

Reaction score
Interesting, how do they explain the height difference?

I still feel that they could have given her more articulated arms and just left the legs as is to keep the aesthetics.

Regardless, seems like I'll have to get both as they have amazing head sculpts! lol

Reaction score
Welp, I received my 4 pack today, and Han's goggles are glued on UPSIDE DOWN. More evidence of poor quality control at Hasbro. I thought about trying to peel them off (actually I'd have to break them off) and gluing them back on, but I'll just return it and wait for it to show up elsewhere.

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone mentioned it yet, but the full upc is: 630509666423.

Got my set from TRU and it's great. Slightly on-sale down from C$39.99 regular price, but since single packs are anywhere from C$8-12.99 here depending on store, I won't complain.

Reaction score
It's listed incorrectly though: [FONT=&quot]Star Wars Force Link Battle on Crait 3.75-inch Figure 4-Pack[/FONT]

Reaction score
The Battle of Crait multicrap is $7.48 at a local Target. If these were in store I'd attempt to do some price adjustment arguing ninjitsu and see if I could get this cheaper.

Reaction score
Did you guys all get Hans with goggles applied correctly? I mentioned above that the Vandor-1 pack on bought on Amazon had a Han figure with goggles upside down. I sold it for a really cheap price, decided to purchase one for Tunghori on eBay, and he also sent me one with upside down goggles. To me, two figures with this mistake suggests that Hasbro must have made a large batch of Hans with QC issues. Also confirms (at least to me) that Tunghori is getting factory rejects. I also purchased from Tunghori one of the expensive Han Bespin VC figures, and the example I was sent has frozen shoulders and elbows (I managed to free them with boiling water, they would have broken had I tried to force them). I've written an email to Tunghori, hopefully he will respond favorably.

Reaction score
received my order last night from HTS. overall the figures are great and shockingly the Force Link works (unlike Wave 2 figures like the FO Stormtrooper Commander or DS II Luke). Han's coat and goggles look to be somewhat removable (not sure on the coat as of yet but the goggles did come off and go back on with ease). Qi'ra is my favorite of the bunch.

Reaction score
received my order last night from HTS. overall the figures are great and shockingly the Force Link works (unlike Wave 2 figures like the FO Stormtrooper Commander or DS II Luke). Han's coat and goggles look to be somewhat removable (not sure on the coat as of yet but the goggles did come off and go back on with ease). Qi'ra is my favorite of the bunch.
You were able to remove Han’s goggles? We are talking about the Vandor-1 4 pack, right? Both Han’s I’ve had in my possession had the goggles glued on upside down, and not removable without breaking them off. Very interesting. Do your goggles go all the way around his head?

Reaction score
Didn't see this set at all while I was out this evening. I expect it'll be kicking around retail by the time the disc release of the movie on the 25th. I hope anyway, it'll be nice add on to fiddle with while I watch the movie again. :D

Reaction score
Mine arrived today from HTS. Great set! Han, q’ira and wezel are excellent and must haves in my opinion. Really looking forward to the rest of the line. Hopefully they start popping up soon along with that 6 pack set.

Reaction score
You were able to remove Han’s goggles? We are talking about the Vandor-1 4 pack, right? Both Han’s I’ve had in my possession had the goggles glued on upside down, and not removable without breaking them off. Very interesting. Do your goggles go all the way around his head?
yes.. the 4 pack Mission to Vandor 1 set. My Han's goggles were on the right way and easy to remove.

Reaction score
yes.. the 4 pack Mission to Vandor 1 set. My Han's goggles were on the right way and easy to remove.
Since your post yesterday, I’ve been trying to pry off the goggles with no luck. What’s happening is reminiscent of Jim Carrey’s tongue on the frozen pole in the movie Dumb & Dumber.

Reaction score
Dipping it in boiling water for 30 seconds should loosen the glue and allow you to pop them off - I did the same with the visor on Tallie.

Reaction score
Dipping it in boiling water for 30 seconds should loosen the glue and allow you to pop them off - I did the same with the visor on Tallie.
Thanks DS—that crossed my mind last night to try. I’ll give it a shot this evening. On a brighter note, I contacted Tunghori and he is sending me a head with the goggles supposedly applied propperly (I had another order to which he added the head). Tunghori is a stand-up dude.

Reaction score
Saw this at a WM up here today, so it looks like more than just TRU.ca is getting it for the Solo movie release.
With any luck, there will be a lot of figures finally released when the movie comes out. I've yet to even see Wave 2 of Solo at any of my Walmart locations.

Reaction score
Same w/ game stop, but I guess you may be tethering to the 30% off deal. I temporarily forgot about that when I got the 6 pk today, may go back tomorrow to see if I can get a price adjustment based on report over at yakface regarding the vagueness of the sales ad and target corp's alleged reply to the ad's vagueness and maybe an adjustment on vandor1 player I bought last weekend., well within thier 14 day policy on price adj.

Reaction score
Is this slated for full release at places like Target tomorrow?
I can't even find the Vandor-1 4 pack in Target's inventory using Brickseek. They have had the Trooper pack in their system for weeks. I'd be surprised if Target has the Vandor-1 set anytime soon.

I'd love just to get the Han/chewbacca and Rebolt/hound 2-packs. I found them on Brickseek at Target, just not in stock. Maybe we'll see those first.

Reaction score
I can't even find the Vandor-1 4 pack in Target's inventory using Brickseek. They have had the Trooper pack in their system for weeks. I'd be surprised if Target has the Vandor-1 set anytime soon.

I'd love just to get the Han/chewbacca and Rebolt/hound 2-packs. I found them on Brickseek at Target, just not in stock. Maybe we'll see those first.
Is there a DPCI number for the Vandor 4-pack?

Reaction score

So the home release multipack isn't available with the actual home release of the movie - another Hasbro / retailer fk up, lol...