Mission to Vandor-1

Reaction score
Periodically I'll send Super7 an e-mail: "C'mon, just do Willow already." ;)
I would buy the whole set, just as I did with the Dark Crystal figs last year. Strangely enough, Willow never did get the action figure treatment when it was released. Just those little 1 1/2" plastic figures on stands that couldn't do anything but stand there, like army men.

Reaction score
yeah, it's a decent offering. Better than some, about as good as others. I feel Val would have made more sense though, got to get her in somehow?
Weazel cool, and likely the only way to get him it seems. I doub't they'll do the same as they did with Maz, considering Solo's performance. I also don't really recall seeing him on Vandor-1.

Second option would have been a set based on the scene with Bad guy who's name I can't remember. That way we could have gotten some cool looking backgrounder?

Reaction score
The images from the Hasbro breakfast event seemed to confirm that Weazel does not have a removable helmet. So much for picking up two, and having one sit in Watto's box in my pod race display...

Reaction score
2 left to order as of typing this. Eta still 8/31. Thanks Indy for heads up....You must live in a cyberworld like TRON to catch these listings, LOL

Reaction score
now down to 1. in stock to ship out on 8/24...free shipping w/ or w/o prime

Reaction score
^ nevermind..sold out while I typed above...but keep checking site

Reaction score
I’m excited for the pack. I just happened to be checking amazon. I had it saved as a favorite.

Reaction score
me too. while I didn't have a direct amazon link, I do have yakface's affiliate link bookmarked and I check that page several times a day since I can look at several things at once. I didn't see the 4pk updated last night on their affiliate page, but I would say I was looking at their link about same time you originally posted here last ight, lol. At least w/ amazon, I knew to keep checking it now and luckily I caught it back in stock a while ago and snagged one asap.

Reaction score
Now let’s get wave 4!
Worksite toys listed a "we've 3" but initially coyld be wv5 w/ "Hades joker" and patrol troop and repacks. I noticed today they updated listing to be wave 4 w/ the royal guard and the 6 revealed at sdcc, but they still calling it wave "3". Eta Sept. I put in a "back up" order for the set of 7 and the 3 new tvc for free shipping.

Reaction score
These have been going in and out today. It was back up for a few minutes 20 minutes ago, so I was able to get an order in. Hopefully it wasn't in error like with Walgreens & Silver Surfer. For those still looking, I'd keep checking amazon periodically this evening to see if they come back again.

Reaction score
I snagged this set earlier today as well. I added it to my wishlist and got a notification it was in stock so I pounced. Same thing happened last week with the droid 3 pack. Added it to my wishlist and got a notification when amazon had it in stock.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Anyone wanting this set should keep checking throughout the day. Came available for a few minutes this morning and I ordered one with prime. Expected delivery on Wednesday.

Reaction score
Checked just now on a whim, it was in stock but gone by the time I hit complete purchase, lol. Ah well, win some lose some.

Reaction score
I'm sure I already know the answer... but did Warwick Davis finally get his due with a removable helmet??

Reaction score
Nope, no removable helmet unfortunately. It would have been awesome though if it did!!

Reaction score
I forget, is Han's coat SGs? If not it, will be when I'm done! lol
This set is really starting to grow on me, though it could just be lack of product that I want.

Definitely plan to get Warwick's figure though.

Reaction score
Han's coat is a rubbery plastic, as is the fur collar on the range trooper. It's a decent set!

Reaction score
Just got the only that I wanted (the short guy) from Tunghori for $12.99.

Done.

Reaction score
Mine from Amazon came today. So what kinda deal does Amazon have w/ USPS to deliver on a Sunday, no other mail is delivered, only Amazon packages, even non prime orders.

Reaction score
Was it definitely USPS or one of Amazon affiliates? We always get Amazon deliveries on Sundays from a local Amazon 3rd party company. We also have an Amazon distribution warehouse within 30 minutes so that may make a difference. Same day delivery here is the norm...
Mine from Amazon came today. So what kinda deal does Amazon have w/ USPS to deliver on a Sunday, no other mail is delivered, only Amazon packages, even non prime orders.

Reaction score
Was it definitely USPS or one of Amazon affiliates? We always get Amazon deliveries on Sundays from a local Amazon 3rd party company. We also have an Amazon distribution warehouse within 30 minutes so that may make a difference. Same day delivery here is the norm...
It was a usual USPS vehicle, same w/ past Sunday deliveries we've gotten. Even tracked on good website. Not sure if driver was usual route driver or not. Maybe on Sundays they rent thr trucks but tracking showed thru usps for final deliver.There is an Amazon hub 20 to 25 min from our house as well. Usually any tracking thru USPS starts w/ package arriving/leaving at that hub regardless if that facility pulled/picked the order or if another location did. Amazon usually ships items from f.c to f.c. internally or w/ a private carrier to the closest hub, then to a local USPS hub or whichever carrier Amazon assigns to order to. But it is odd, only Amazon packages are delivered on sunday thru USPS, no electric bills. No b-day cards. No EE, bbts, hts...none.

Reaction score
I've had tons of amazon stuff come on sundays.

I have to reiterate how much I love Qira's old school legs.

Reaction score
I just got this set at my door today. It's easily the best of the DVD 4-packs. Three new figures are great, two of which are essential, in my mind. Weazel is also a welcome figure, and has nice detail, if not a removable helmet. The Han's coat is a little wonky at the shoulders, but generally looks good. Interestingly he also has swivel feet, at the bootline, in addition to wrists, giving him 9 POA. Qi'ra is a beautiful figure, and I'm now trying to figure out how to give her a cloak. The Range Trooper is the one repack, but a welcome, one especially with the Vandor Playset.

This set is so good, and the playset gives it so much more value, that I'll probably buy another one when I see it at the store. Can do a cloak/ no cloak Qi'ra, a Han without goggles, and another Range Trooper. The Weazel is weird enough to live in just about another environment.

Reaction score
I've had tons of amazon stuff come on sundays.

I have to reiterate how much I love Qira's old school legs.
I remember one of the easiest customs I made, I needed a fig w/ robed legs and all I had was potf2 bespin Lando w/ 70s like bell bottoms and puffy sleeves, so I used that and added an old school Kenner style cape/robe. Looked rather retro when done. I think it was jorus c'boath (sp?) from Heir to the Empire trilogy.

Reaction score
I just wanted Qi'Ra from this set. Her jacket this time around is not a shell piece that is removable. No big deal as I wouldn't be removing it anyways. Just interesting they did it this way.

Similar to Cassian on Eadu where only his collar was a separate piece.