Mission to Vandor-1

GNT

Reaction score
According to Yakface we should be seeing an TPM/Han Solo (his solo appearance) Weazel action figure in the near future:

Last edited:

GNT

Reaction score
Qi'Ra v2 - Speculation

According to Yakface we should be seeing a new Qi'Ra figure in the near future, no further details about this item just yet:

GNT

Reaction score
Han Solo Vandor - Speculation

According to Yakface we should be seeing a Han Solo Vandor figure in the near future, no further details about this item just yet:

Reaction score
Most likely, Weazel will be included in the home media release along with Vandor Han and Vandor Chewbacca, along with a Range Trooper as the mandatory repacked figure.

Reaction score
I hope they pack a cape in as an accessory - the Kessel disguise was my favorite costume for her.

Reaction score
Two words Hasbro.. Removable Helmet. Warwick Davis deserves it.

Also I want to make a Willow custom. :D

Reaction score
Agree with wanting a Warwick Davis head. He's such a great sport (watch his re-enactment of the RotS duel with Ian McDiarmid) and a pretty important part of SW, and Disney is clearly fond of him, as he's done cameos in all new films released so far. Lucas only had him in Ep1 and 6.

I also think it's very fitting that Warwick finally got some close-ups and dialogue for this film in particular. Considering he was the star of Ron Howard's first SW movie. :D

Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie, I think it would have been cool if Wicket could have been worked into the story somehow. Don't know the life expectancy of an Ewok, but I could see him as Village Elder by now. Though I do see how it would be difficult to work in a scene on Endor. But maybe he left to explore the stars?

Reaction score
Although there's no Prime Directive per se in Star Wars, I'd be more curious about the Ewoks' cultural changes with the increased frequency of more technological contacts, on top of the ecological impact on the moon after the Death Star's destruction. But if he did go off to parts unknown, I'm almost certain a female friend had a hand in that returning back in a 'starcruiser'.

Reaction score
Here's to fully re-canonizing the Ewok tv movies! (and cartoon while we're at it)

The Gorax and Kneesaa in FoD were a step in the right direction at least.

Reaction score
Here's to fully re-canonizing the Ewok tv movies! (and cartoon while we're at it)

The Gorax is my "probably-never-happen-but-I-can-dream" Haslab choice. ;)

Reaction score
I just learned that all of Warwick Davis' characters started with W.... obvious I know, but I never thought about it.

Wicket - ROTJ / Wald & Weazel - TPM / Wollivan - TFA / Weeteef Cyubee - RO / Wodibin - TLJ / Weazel - Solo

Not to mention Willow :)

Man does this Weazel character need a figure. In fact, they should do a box set of all of these figures. Davis deserves it.

Reaction score
Remind me what FoD is?
Forces of Destiny. Look it up on Youtube, it goes along with the 12" dolls they "sold" for awhile. I like these a lot, but I don't know that they went over great due to poor marketing and poor placement in aisles.

Reaction score
^ that gun reminds me of some of the potf2 guns packed in with the "steroid" figure line...shape, design and size ratio to character (no offense to Mr. Davis and little people in general, but Hasbro/kenner really overexaggerated the weapons in potf2 days). Now it's bugging me, which potf2 fig had a gun like that one. Not Greedo, I'm looking at an orange carded potf2 Greedo as I type this

Reaction score
I just learned that all of Warwick Davis' characters started with W.... obvious I know, but I never thought about it.

Wicket - ROTJ / Wald & Weazel - TPM / Wollivan - TFA / Weeteef Cyubee - RO / Wodibin - TLJ / Weazel - Solo

Not to mention Willow :)

Man does this Weazel character need a figure. In fact, they should do a box set of all of these figures. Davis deserves it.
Of course, "Leprechaun" is the one notable exception.

Reaction score

We also got Teek & Kaink in a previous Disney Parks box set a few years back. Personally, I would love to see a box set for each of the two movies. For "The Ewok Adventure," Mace, Cindel, Deej, Widdle (white cheeks, also in ROTJ) & Chukka Trok would work. Then, for "Battle for Endor", give us Noa, Charal, Terak, Cindel (with vest) & a random Maurauder. Yes, I left Wicket out, but we've already gotten him in several forms. Give us all new figures here.

Reaction score
5POA, but this is an automatic buy because there is likely no second release for Weazel figure... probably not Han or Q'ra either. I'll take it, but man these would be great if they were articulated in any way.

Reaction score
Glad to see this confirmed, and that the home entertainment pack offers a whole lot more that's new than previous ones. Weazel is a nice choice: it offers us another member of the Cloud Rider gang, and it's one of Warwick Davis's numerous characters. I hope the helmet comes off.

Reaction score
I love the old school legs
As soon as I saw her, I immediately though about my vintage Ben Kenobi figure - love the retro legs on her as well, lol. Excellent set - it might dethrone the RO pack as the best home release multipack yet.

Reaction score
I'll take it, but man these would be great if they were articulated in any way.
Particularly Han and the trooper, at least pre-posed. It's not like they're going sit in some vehicle or that a kid (or big kid) complains about Han's other hand not meeting up along one of the handlebars of Enfys Nest's swoop, right? :D

Reaction score
Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany
Two words Hasbro.. Removable Helmet. Warwick Davis deserves it.

Also I want to make a Willow custom. :D
That's been my hope since I saw Solo. I've been hoping for a decent Willow figure for a long time and a Weazel figure without his helmet would make that much easier. The helmet doesn't look like its removable, but maybe down the road. I wouldn't mind a Vintage collection upgraded to go with the upcoming Enfrys Nest.

Reaction score
That's been my hope since I saw Solo. I've been hoping for a decent Willow figure for a long time and a Weazel figure without his helmet would make that much easier. The helmet doesn't look like its removable, but maybe down the road. I wouldn't mind a Vintage collection upgraded to go with the upcoming Enfrys Nest.
Periodically I'll send Super7 an e-mail: "C'mon, just do Willow already." ;)