Mission Fleet

Reaction score
Picked up the Speeder Bike. It's a tight fit but retro Mando squeezes in, plus it's so cheaply made the plastic is soft. Any excuse to get out the Bantha. Just ordered the Blurrg, which I'm thinking I'll have to make a hole in its back to work.
IMG_5187.JPGIMG_5190.JPGIMG_5192.JPG

Reaction score
Picked these up today from Walmart. 3 of each in a case along with 3 Darth Mauls.

Attachments

• 20211018_125211.jpg
    20211018_125211.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
  • 20211018_125202.jpg
    20211018_125202.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
Reaction score
Found the Bad Batch pack at Target, and a crushed box Tech on the Amazon, waiting to see how long before The Keeper realizes they are running ops in her house plants. 🙂

Attachments

• F3258BB7-E262-43B9-A0FE-6DB34392A6B6.jpeg
    F3258BB7-E262-43B9-A0FE-6DB34392A6B6.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 23
Reaction score
I can't imagine contacting a company about a single missle.
Especially if it's your fault and not an error of not being included. That said Hasbro stopped doing that service long ago so if you lose an accessory you've got to rebuy the whole item in question, and if it was a factory mistake you're better of just exchanging it at the place of purchase.

It it annoying some time when you have a missile misfire while handling it and it shouts somewhere out of sight only to find it weeks/months/years later.

Reaction score
Found the Mando and Blurg pack this weekend, have Los Pollos Locos Moff on order, and Think I’ve encompassed the Mando Line in mission fleet

edit: with the exception of Bo Katan and Kuli and his Blurg, i found all the rest in the wild.
DBB68490-638D-49AA-B3A7-6E25CDD5F885.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
This line is new enough that it’s possible to hunt down every piece released so far. It would take a bit of money and effort but at least is technically doable!

Reaction score
Finally spotted the Battle Droid and Mandalorian Trooper single packs at Walmart today. These days I don't see much Mission Fleet like I used to. Seems Mission Fleet is getting like TVC and Black Series.

Reaction score
I made a new 3D printed cockpit piece for the Mission Fleet Razorcrest so the retro figures can fit inside.

Attachments

• IMG_2791.jpeg
    IMG_2791.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2793.jpeg
    IMG_2793.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2794.jpeg
    IMG_2794.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2795.jpeg
    IMG_2795.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2796.jpeg
    IMG_2796.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 10
Reaction score
Hi everybody! It’s been a while since I posted in here. Thread categories are confusing since they haven’t been updated in a while and I stumbled upon this Mission Fleet thread. I love this line. Sadly it’s unappreciated for the most part by traditional 3 3/4” fans. I guess they feel it competes for shelf space in stores. I have all of the sets through to the current wave and I really hope they keep them coming. I really hope they bring in more Original Trilogy stuff especially from the Cantina and Jabba’s Palace. I would love to see Jabba’s Sail Barge and skiffs in this scale! I also really hope that we get Rogue One stuff too. Especially the U-Wing!

Reaction score
I think traditional 3.75 fans want...ya know 3.75 figures...its not really a dislike for this line per say. If I were a kid just jumping into the brand, I'd be into these, but its a harder sell to get 40 year olds to buy toys that look like they're aimed at kids under 10. If they're doing well and bringing more consumers into the line, that's a positive thing. I do understand how some feel its draining tooling dollars from other lines, but if this is what little kids want, when it comes to scale and design, more power to it. I think that's what's vital for Hasbro - keeping kids engaged. With that said, I think that is why we see a focus on the cartoons, like Clone Wars and Bad Batch, alongside the Mandalorian, because that's probably what they're watching. The demand for OT coverage likely remains much lower for kid under 10.

Reaction score
i can actually find mission fleet here in Ohio, and despite them being aimed at kids, the vehicle sets are fun, and easy to display. Black Series, and TVC are few and far between lately, unless you go to the local comic/collectors shops, then you are basically paying ebay prices for storefront access.

Reaction score
Went to 2 Walmarts looking for Galaxy of Adventures figures with no luck. Instead did find Mission Fleet Battle Droid and Mandalorian Trooper packs plus Bo-Katan Starfighter and Moff Gideon Tie Fighter. Then at Target found Tech AT-RT.

Reaction score
Hi everybody! It’s been a while since I posted in here. Thread categories are confusing since they haven’t been updated in a while and I stumbled upon this Mission Fleet thread. I love this line. Sadly it’s unappreciated for the most part by traditional 3 3/4” fans. I guess they feel it competes for shelf space in stores. I have all of the sets through to the current wave and I really hope they keep them coming. I really hope they bring in more Original Trilogy stuff especially from the Cantina and Jabba’s Palace. I would love to see Jabba’s Sail Barge and skiffs in this scale! I also really hope that we get Rogue One stuff too. Especially the U-Wing!
I think the only vehicle I was turned off on was the X-wing. It's too stubby for my taste. Everything else has struck a good balance with the design aesthetic I think. I really enjoy the smaller scale as it allows them to do more vehicles which is what I really love about Star Wars the most.

I really hope they end up doing some playsets as well. Again, the scale would make it easier for Hasbro to do some decent designs and hopefully they can give us more complete playsets at a reasonable price.

Yeah, a proper U-Wing would be fantastic. They could still do a single seat cockpit, but they could actually make it fit some troops in the cargo area and have the sliding door. That would be great.

Reaction score
The only thing that really loses me on Mission Fleet is the slight 'cartoony' or 'super deformed' style, mostly of the figures. I cannot tell you how many MF things I've picked up, walked around with and put back down. I love the idea, it's just where the proportions go a little wonky in the head, hands and feet that just turns me right off. If the figures were just a little bit more 'normal' in style, they'd have me all in.

Reaction score
I agree. It’s a neat little line, but the design just doesn’t quite make it for me. Most of the ships look great and function well, but the figures themselves don’t quite fit my tastes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I doubt most kids are all that concerned with wonky proportions, but they're painfully obvious as an adult. In all reality, these are preschooler toys, just like the other lines before them that had large hands and feet. These appeal to a larger audience though, because unlike Galactic Heroes for example, these are articulated. I don't feel they even remotely fit the 3.75 scale when it comes to the figures, but some of the vehicles can be close to compatible.

The Blurrg is borderline as well, with a good paint wash, it might even pass for realistic. My love for that creature compelled me to buy one, though I have no interest in anything else. I might even buy another if they retooled the saddle and repainted it. Speaking of which, has anyone ever customized or repainted it?

Reaction score
I agree. It’s a neat little line, but the design just doesn’t quite make it for me. Most of the ships look great and function well, but the figures themselves don’t quite fit my tastes.
I hear you. I'm personally more into the line for the vehicle offerings more than the figures themselves. If it was just a line of figures with some accessories, I'd probably be passing on all of it.

Reaction score
I don’t know. I just really like the line. I really like the figures too. It just brings back all the good memories of Action Fleet and the original Kenner line for me. I really like the size and price point too. I was able to buy the Razorcrest with no buyers remorse like I think I would have had with the HasbroPulse model. Stupid decision to blow that ship to bits. Truth be told, the really large vehicles was starting to interfere with my ability to collect them all. I just have to have the room for my furniture in my home. I really wish the Mission Fleet Millennium Falcon would have been the Nerf Gun one with a scaled down interior of the BMF and they would also do an At-At and Jabba’s Sail Barge and skiffs and I honestly think I would sell off my big ships and scale back. I like the VOTC stuff but it just requires a big commitment of space to be able to display it all adequately. I saw the Antoc Merrick X-Wing at Target and despite the fact that I really like it and wanted it I passed on it where as if it would have been the smaller Mission Fleet scale I would have grabbed it without hesitation.

Reaction score
I love those Bad Batch figures. I hope at some point we will be able to get helmeted figures with either removable helmets are alternate heads. I’m really hoping that Hasbro does Mission Fleet type toys for Indiana Jones when Indy 5 is released. Seems like it would be a good way to get a Well of Souls or Temple of Doom playset!

Reaction score
Mission Fleet for Indiana Jones would be a neat concept. I just fear that Hasbro will follow the model they did for KOTCS and give us an over abundance of Indy 5 merchandise to flood the market and sales will eventually tank just as the good stuff is about to be released and the line gets cancelled.

The Star Wars line has been a hit so far with very little product staying on the shelves. I'm eager to see what Hasbro has in store for future waves of figures and ships. I'd love for Hasbro to make some Action Fleet playsets as well like the Death Star, Hoth, Bespin etc