Mission Fleet

Reaction score
Can confirm in store. I bought a batch of stuff yesterday. Going to another store to get (hopefully) what store 1 didn't have. Then buy a falcon for half price!

Edit: in store its just a straight up target gift card. Looked like everything but lego and animatronic the child applied to earn the gift card. Just has to be $40 before tax.

Reaction score
Can confirm in store. I bought a batch of stuff yesterday. Going to another store to get (hopefully) what store 1 didn't have. Then buy a falcon for half price!

Edit: in store its just a straight up target gift card. Looked like everything but lego and animatronic the child applied to earn the gift card. Just has to be $40 before tax.
Must be Lucky/nice to have access to that much stuff in stock! lol
I couldn't even scrounge up $30 worth of stuff, let alone enough to get almost half off the Falcon..

Reaction score
Must be Lucky/nice to have access to that much stuff in stock! lol
I couldn't even scrounge up $30 worth of stuff, let alone enough to get almost half off the Falcon..
It took a couple stores but I got 2 gift cards.

Store 1: luke xwing, ahsoka, chewie, clone trooper

Store 2: anakin, obiwan, and i threw a Jabba mug on to cross the 40 threshold.

Gonna check around and hopefully use my cards to get the falcon this weekend, completing this set!

Reaction score
Just curious, why is this thread in the "Movie Heroes/Discover the Force (2012)" section?
Oops, I think I saw "Movie Heroes" and thought it was the correct place. Now I realize what I wanted was "Galactic Heroes." 😅 Maybe the mods can move it to it's proper place.

Reaction score
It took a couple stores but I got 2 gift cards.

Store 1: luke xwing, ahsoka, chewie, clone trooper

Store 2: anakin, obiwan, and i threw a Jabba mug on to cross the 40 threshold.

Gonna check around and hopefully use my cards to get the falcon this weekend, completing this set!
How is the Luke x wing set? I'm kind of on the fence about picking that up/jumping into this line. I've been considering grabbing Chewie first, just to see if I like the feel of these.

Reaction score
How is the Luke x wing set? I'm kind of on the fence about picking that up/jumping into this line. I've been considering grabbing Chewie first, just to see if I like the feel of these.
They’re all pretty “cute”, though not quite as far as galactic heroes. Definitely made more for kids play than display, but if you’re into simplified styles, I’d recommend it for the price.

Reaction score
Its very stylized. Of the 3 $20 ships, its the least accurate in terms of proportions. My main gripe is that one set (can't remember if its the top or bottom) of cannons wasnt filled out so they port on and are hollow. If you see one in store, look at the back of the box, it has a full size pic of the ship.

I like the line overall. The price points are fair, everything is decent looking, and I now have a set of ships and figures that I can keep my nephews away from my black series stuff!

Reaction score
I have the X-Wing, TIE Fighter and Jedi Interceptor and they are cool sets. The X-Wing (at least mine) does suffer from the bottom canons falling off but otherwise it's a neat little ship.

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! For some reason the x wing looks a little less detailed than all the other ships, but it might just be my eyes dice no one has said it looks out of place or anything like that.