Miscellaneous Stuff

Reaction score
Nice panoramic shots.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Thanks.
I swear, every time I upgrade the software, it gets better. I just wish it would look less fish eye. The long horizontal straight lines that curve are distracting. I think that is a lens setting that I have never figures out.

Darth Ray

Reaction score
Got a couple displays for sale. If anyone is interested let me know and we'll work out the details. Prices are listed below, or both for $125. Thanks much! :)

Large 4 sided Episode I Applause display $100

Yoda Episode II display $50

Reaction score
What is on everyone's Christmas list? It can be hard for a collector to put something on their list as it has to be something that a layperson can identify and find as well as something the collector wants but can hold off buying. We do secret Santa in our family and I have the mug gift sets with cocoa on my list.

Reaction score
Very cool! Makes me miss the hasbro 12 inch line. Such a great new movie, gotta see it again!

Reaction score
Rest In Peace, Carrie. You are one with The Force. The Force will forever be with you, and you with us...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ooh, yippee....Burnham! Hope I can make this one.

That pic of our beloved princess with KenBen is totally adorable. Love it. So spesh.

Reaction score
Not an official announcement from our leader, but the next CHG Meeting will be at the Old Country Buffet in Greenfield, South 76th street on February 11. Not sure about the exact time.

However...There is a Comic and Toy Show the same day inside one of the halls at State Fair Park, so maybe we can do something different for this meeting and go to the show first with lunch afterwards near State Fair Park. This show used to be at Serb Hall and it always had lots of great stuff!

We need to discuss exact details. This is just something to remind people to mark the date in advance. Hope to see y'all, whatever the final plan is!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here is another toy show that used to be held at the American Legion on 92nd and Beloit. Now they upgraded to Serb Hall.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reaction score
That is the show because I asked Henry at Burnham, and he told so. There might be more dealers this time.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I went to the mini con in Fitchburg last weekend. Pretty small. They had Modern SW's stuff, but majority was just comics. I saw a Marvel #1 SW's. Decent condition, priced at $100.

Reaction score
Show was ok.... I enjoyed seeing the artwork for sale. Not much Vintage SW's. I picked up an Alien piece. My son and I had fun : )

Reaction score
Sorry that I missed you. Was there for early entrance at 9:30 and left by 10:45.

My son and I (and our friends) had a nice time. Not a whole lot to buy compared to the Kane County Toy Show or C2E2.

Did get some modern SW figures and loads of Pokemon stuff for my son.

Reaction score
Next time hope to see you. I was coming when you were going. I think we stayed for about an hour.... Maybe see you at the next Kane County Toy Show : )