Miscellaneous Stuff

Reaction score
Looking to try and sell a couple big items. If anyone is interested let me know and we'll work out the details. :)

$450 Large Darth Vader helmet display that hung from the ceiling at Toys R Us. This is a pretty rare item to make it out of TRU. The display’s dimensions are approx. 22” high, 21” wide, and 24” deep.

$150 Life size R2-D2 cooler from Revenge of the Sith. The stickers on the dome have some wrinkles and wear. The feet were cracked around the bottom. But they have been repaired with white duct tape. R2 displays very well.

Reaction score
Greetings all! Recently returned from SW Celebration Europe and Disneyland Paris. Am still exhausted. Was great fun! Spent WAY too much money. Jimmy2Pack was there as well. Pretty sure he also had a good time. We both were lucky enough to get the Hasbro "exclusive" Kylo Ren (which magically was also sold at SDCC, along with TWO other exclusives, so I'm bitter about that). Still, the panels were great. The exhibit hall was much better than previous Celebration Europes, and it was very organized.
I hope you guys got to watch the streaming coverage...

Reaction score
In case you haven't seen, the Discovery World is hosting a free outdoor viewing of The Force Awakens as part of the Point Fish Fry and a Flick series on Friday, September 9. Looks like a fun event to attend as a group, and family friendly.

http://www.pointfishfryandaflick.com/movies#starwars

Food, Beverages and more available for purchase.
Please, no food/drink carry-ins.
Bring your own chairs/blankets for seating.​

Last edited:
Reaction score
I stocked those last weekend in Racine. The Neca shipping box was so large we could have held a CHG meeting inside the box. Also included were plush zombie Simpsons, plush Jason Vorhies/Freddy Krueger, replica Jason hockey masks, and several video game figures, including a Contra 2-pack that looked pretty neat.

Reaction score
I stocked those last weekend in Racine. The Neca shipping box was so large we could have held a CHG meeting inside the box. Also included were plush zombie Simpsons, plush Jason Vorhies/Freddy Krueger, replica Jason hockey masks, and several video game figures, including a Contra 2-pack that looked pretty neat.
I passed on the albino. There is an albino in the movie Foul Play starring Goldie Hawn and Chevy Chase.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I forgot to say that I ordered the episode I Obi-Wan and Mace Windu Figuarts figs. They are very cool. Does anybody collect Figuarts?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Star Wars Room Pictures

Since I cleaned up my Star Wars room for the Cheesehead meeting, I decided to take some new pictures of the room:

More pictures on Flickr if you follow the links.

Darth Ray