Miscellaneous Stuff

Reaction score
Nice thread Tom!

Bosski-interesting article. I can't believe Prowse did that. No wonder he and GL don't get along. Just another reason right there!

@Facehammer: That video is hilarious...but dead on! I totally understand where they're coming from! I am having this dilemma with my daughter who is now 5. I have not allowed her to see any SW films because I wanted her to see them in the theater (this even though she has tons of toys, books, etc). But now they are releasing Ep 1 first in 3D. Do I let TPM be her first SW experience or do we watch 4, 5 & 6 on Blueray first? I don't want to ruin Ep 5 and the whole 'revelation' of who Vader is by letting her see TPM first...but I also want her first experience to be in the cinema. What to do?!?!

Reaction score
OK....WTF

Lucas thinks the world is gonna end in 2012?

So he gets our money for Blu Ray and makes a ship to leave Earth.....so wrong...or maybe the real reason behind no Live Action TV Show!!!!

Reaction score
I saw that too. The more crap I see about 2012 and the world ending, the more I see people grasping at straws and calling it evidence. Wasn't the world supposed to end in 2000 (and about a million other times according to 'prophecy'?)

Reaction score
Exactly...one of the funniest things is that in 2000 I heard of people filling up their tubs with water.

George....you might need to advise and not offer up comments to keep your brand in good shape.

Otherwise WHY extend the contract with Hasbro thru 2018?

Reaction score
Val_Da_Carr said:
OK....WTF

Lucas thinks the world is gonna end in 2012?

So he gets our money for Blu Ray and makes a ship to leave Earth.....so wrong...or maybe the real reason behind no Live Action TV Show!!!!
What article are you referring to?

Reaction score
I finally read the article. I didn't realize it was just a short article. I thought Seth Rogan was pretty funny... I would love to see video of exactly what Lucas said. I'm curious if he really was joking, or if he is now just covering his tracks. A 20 minute joke sounds a bit elaborate, so I have a feeling he was serious...

Reaction score
BTW, I finally took the time to get caught up on the Clone Wars. I hadn't watched ANY of season 3 yet, until last night. I watched 13 eps between last night and this morning. I only have one more to watch, then I am fully caught up. Ah, it feels good to know what the hell people were talking about in their miscellaneous comments, like Jabba saying "don't play with your food" to Rotta...

Reaction score
I consider the first HALF of season of Clone Wars season 3 to be Season 2.5

The Witches & Force six Episode arcs will be the true start of Season 3

just my .02

Reaction score
JTKenobi said:
Not SW related, but a story of a passionate fan. In this case, passionate for the Packers. I remember hearing about this Aussie guy in 2007. A great story.
http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/115159004.html
I like the story, but I wouldn't be doing that. It's too cold. I went to the Return to Titletown event in 1997 and froze my A$$ off. Every part of me was numb. I thought for sure I'd get frostbite on my toes, fingers and face. It was an extremely painful experience... They were 4-5 hours late, and we were just waiting in Lambeau like a frozen statue. And we had to park far, far, away. We could barely walk back to our car, and had to take refuge in K-Mart. As fun as it was, I won't do that again...

Reaction score
Hi, I know this is probably the wrong fanboy group to be asking for Transformers help. But here it goes. :)

Due to some unextradonary circumstances I'm currently in need of the following G1 TF. Too long of a story to get into, just trying to replenish the troops I once had.

If anyone has any help on these send me a PM and let me know what you might have and prices.

As always I'm ready to pay rock bottom prices on everything. ha, ha :)

Seriously thanks for any help. :)

s.marlinfan

This is the primary list:

AUTOBOTS
*All 5 Aierlbots with Superion's head, gun, chest piece, waist piece, fists and feet
*Computron's head, big gun, chest piece, fists and feet
*Afterburner(bot only)
*Scattershot(bot only)
*Lightspeed(bot only)

DECEPTICONS
*Predaking's head, fists, feet
*Headstrong(bot only)
*Rampage(bot only)
*Tantrum(bot only)
*Divebomb with his wings
*Blast Off(bot only)
*Vortex(bot only)
*Devastator's head, gun, fists, arms, chest wing, waist piece, legs connector
*Hook(bot only)
*Scrapper's roof piece
*Trypticon(bot only with battery cover)
**G2 Brawl's small and big gun

--------------------------------------------------------------
This is a secondary non priority wish list:

AUTOBOTS
*Slag with all his weapons
*Snarl with all his weapons
*Wreck Gar with all his weapons

DECEPTICONS
*Frenzy(red) with weapons
*Gnaw's gun
*Octane's wing and tank cover
*Runamuck with gun
*Scourge's gun
*Shockwave(just a dream since he is $$$)
*Sixshot with guns
*Everything for the Seacons but not a real priority right now

Reaction score
Tom_Wesell said:
I heard about this while listening to The Forcecast:

http://hughestheforce.com/
Ya, James Arnold Taylor was talking about this... He was very entertaining. He tried to fool everyone with a fake voice at first as "Ben from CA". He sounded really good... I look forward to seeing him and Catherine Taber actually playing Obi-Wan and Padme in this film!

Reaction score
Looking to get rid of what's left of the Titanium collection. I've got 13 carded ones for $30 (or best offer) which puts them at $2.31 each. Less than half the original price tag. There are 3 loose that are missing stands which come free to the good home the carded ones go to.

List of carded: Obi-Wan Kenobi's Jedi Starfighter(blue), ARC-170, Mace Windu's Jedi Starfighter, Darth Vader's TIE Advanced, Anakin's Jedi Starfighter(green), Clone Turbo Tank, TIE Bomber, Jabba's Sail Barge, Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter with hyperspace ring, Imperial Shuttle, Boba Fett Slave I (silver Ultimate Galactic Hunt 2006), AT-TE, Trade Federation AAT.

List of loose(missing stands): Mace Wind's Jedi fighter with Hyperspae ring, Rebel Transport, Droid Gunship

If anyone is interested send me a PM and we can work out the details.