MINIMATES: Battlestar Galactica

Reaction score
Re: Minimates - modern Battlestar Galactica!

I have a bunch of Cylons. I missed Stuckakid's pre-order, though for the variant, so I'm getting them locally. (Also missed pre-order on all the new Marvel waves.) I'm super-hyped about Galactica MiniMates (as am I excited about DC, more Marvel, 24, Rocky, even Back to the Future).

Reaction score

OMG, I can't believe I just found out about Back to the Future! YES YES YES! And, I'll definitely be getting Rocky, 24, Star Trek, more Marvel, Marvel Zombies, and most of the DC mates!

I just put my preorder in for Ghost Rider wave, Thor wave (both without variants - not that important to me) and the 1st Rocky box set. Viva la preorder!

Reaction score

Picked up Lee/Dee yesterday. Neat little guys! Love the little pistol & holster... makes me really want a "John Crichton w/ Winona" Farscape Minimate
That'd be a great line for 'em, even if Rygel & Pilot'd be left out in the cold.

Reaction score

I got my case of BSG wave 1 yesterday! I love the flight suits, even though the guns are REALLY small, thankfully they fit snugly in the holsters. Now I'm dying to get wave 2 - I need me an Adama!

Reaction score

Not much discussion going on here, but if anyone's interested, Wave 2 with the variant set is still available for preorder from Stuckakid.com.

Reaction score

I still haven't decided if I'm going to collect the whole set but I picked up a Cobal Six and Cylon pack at Saturday Matinee. I figured I'd get the variant so I have it if I do decide to collect the rest.

Reaction score

Wish they were available here

Reaction score

SoylentGreedo said:
Not much discussion going on here, but if anyone's interested, Wave 2 with the variant set is still available for preorder from Stuckakid.com.
By the time I got there a couple days ago, they were already sold out of the variant set. They go so quick.

G

I bought a gold battle damaged classic cylon and a cylon elf from a comic book store. These guys are great! I also ordered from my LCBS, two modern cylon 5 packs. I have to say, this line is going strong and I can see it living on for years to come.

...:::Halo11701:::...

Reaction score

Doh, wasn't sgned in.

...:::Halo11701:::...

Reaction score
I bought Starbuck/Cain Tuesday (from Sam Goody), and I like 'em so much that today I went ahead and bought Apollo/Dualla, Six/Centurion, Kobol Six/Centurion, and the Centurion five-pack (also from Sam Goody).

I can't wait for this line to get into full swing. These are gonna look cool as hell three or four waves from now, when they fill an entire shelf.