Mini Arcade (thanks, Utinniii!)

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
That sounds like a good idea, haven't tried it myself! I wanted to remake a couple of older ones that I had done with dull paper and low resolution; Donkey Kong being the first one. Here you can see the older version on the right and the brighter, newer version on the left. I hadn't put the joystick in yet when I took the pics, but I have since done so! Also added the little black base under the cabinet that Nintendo machines have.

Reaction score
The warehouse where I now work!! No Star Wars themed games in stock currently!:(:mad:

Last edited:
Reaction score
That's a small portion of what's in storage. Most of our good games are at locations like this:

Getting parts for older games is a lot harder than I expected. And I was expecting extremely difficult!

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Looks like everything October 2019 and back is "lost"; trying to see what can be done, if anything, to recover them easily without re-posting. In the meantime, check this out: I bought several submersible tea lights for dioramas, and tried putting one under my arcade paper models. It came out amazing! It only worked for a small few that had the screen unblocked by a piece of foamcore.

Here's my Mario Bros before the light:

And after the light added:

It also worked on Donkey Kong:

And Crystal Castles:

Reaction score
Even without the lights these are so fantastic, but the lights really make them magic, thanks for posting these!

Utinniii

Reaction score
Awesome Possum!
I would Line with tinfoil so you don't see light escaping from the floor. The light bleeding from the back outlines the machines nicely so IDK if I would fix that or not.